Having knee surgery Thursday

Whether the need is great or small, there is power in prayer, especially when God's people raise their voices together.

Moderator: carlson1

carlson1
Posts in topic: 3

Re: Having knee surgery Thursday

Post by carlson1 »

We have continued to pray for you. We will pray especially for healing and recovery.

texanjoker

Post by texanjoker »

I had that before. Praying it goes well for you. Take it easy when you go and put weight on it afterwards as that can cause issues.

chuck j
Posts in topic: 2

Post by chuck j »

I'm sorry your having so much trouble , my best to you and prayers also .

hpcatx
Posts in topic: 1

Post by hpcatx »

Praying for your recovery. May you look back at these temporary setbacks one day and smile, in full health and no discomfort.
"We have four boxes with which to defend our freedom: the soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box." - L. McDonald

WildBill
Posts in topic: 1

Post by WildBill »

Songbird wrote:Could still use some prayers. The right knee isn't healing. Still very painful, swollen, and weak a month after surgery. And in the process of being careful with that knee I tore my other one getting into my husband's pickup. Now neither of them work. I'm good to walk or stand with crutches for about 10 minutes before the pain becomes too much. Haven't a clue how I will be ready to stand in front of middle school kids for 6 hours straight starting in about 6 weeks. :cryin
Continued prayers Songbird.
NRA Endowment Member

Return to “Prayer Requests & Updates”