Prayers for Wisdom, Please

Whether the need is great or small, there is power in prayer, especially when God's people raise their voices together.

Moderator: carlson1

Topic author
Dave2
Posts in topic: 4

Re: Prayers for Wisdom, Please

Post by Dave2 »

Thank you all so much for praying for me last year.

I ended up just going back to school. I'm at CCCC now, and am planning on trying to transfer to, um, somewhere (probably UTD), in the fall. My current plan is to go for a double degree in Mechanical and Electrical Engineering (because that seems somewhat more employable to me than "just" Physics).

While I will never turn down prayers for wisdom, it's recently occurred to me that I've been getting far too discouraged, far too easily, about... life in general, I guess. Anyway, that's my new prayer request... Just that I wouldn't get so discouraged. Thanks :tiphat:
I am not a lawyer, nor have I played one on TV, nor did I stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night, nor should anything I say be taken as legal advice. If it is important that any information be accurate, do not use me as the only source.

carlson1
Posts in topic: 2

Re: Prayers for Wisdom, Please

Post by carlson1 »

We will pray God gives you His wisdom and grace.

1 Corinthians 10:13 "There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it."

Return to “Prayer Requests & Updates”