Vehicle Repairs

Whether the need is great or small, there is power in prayer, especially when God's people raise their voices together.

Moderator: carlson1

Topic author
carlson1
Posts in topic: 7

Vehicle Repairs

Post by carlson1 »

On my way to the doctor and stopped to get a haircut. I came outside from the barbershop and my F-250 would not start. It sounded as if the starter was just stuck on. I have called AAA and they will carry it to Grand Prarie Ford.

Here is the prayer request. Please pray whatever it is will cost less than $400 or I can’t get it fixed. I have had some medical bills in the month of August and I am trying to make the co-pay for the PET Scan that is scheduled for my heart.

Thank you in advance.

oljames3
Posts in topic: 3

Re: Vehicle Repairs

Post by oljames3 »

carlson1 wrote: Thu Sep 06, 2018 11:54 am On my way to the doctor and stopped to get a haircut. I came outside from the barbershop and my F-250 would not start. It sounded as if the starter was just stuck on. I have called AAA and they will carry it to Grand Prarie Ford.

Here is the prayer request. Please pray whatever it is will cost less than $400 or I can’t get it fixed. I have had some medical bills in the month of August and I am trying to make the co-pay for the PET Scan that is scheduled for my heart.

Thank you in advance.
Praying and agreeing.
O. Lee James, III Captain, US Army (Retired 2012), Honorable Order of St. Barbara
2/19FA, 1st Cavalry Division 73-78; 56FA BDE (Pershing) 78-81
NRA, NRA Basic Pistol Shooting Instructor, Rangemaster Certified, GOA, TSRA, NAR L1

mbschne
Posts in topic: 1

Post by mbschne »

Prayers sent.

cheezit

Post by cheezit »

Pn# 7c3z 11002-aa , check to see if they are quoting you a remain suffix If I remember it would aarm, arm or Abrm and not -aa, should bring the price down.
471.00 + 2 hours labor. Is what I'm seeing. Sorry sir. Better to be forewarned

Topic author
carlson1

Post by carlson1 »

cheezit wrote: Thu Sep 06, 2018 6:47 pm Pn# 7c3z 11002-aa , check to see if they are quoting you a remain suffix If I remember it would aarm, arm or Abrm and not -aa, should bring the price down.
471.00 + 2 hours labor. Is what I'm seeing. Sorry sir. Better to be forewarned
Thanks my friend. I almost called you today, but I was in between a rock and hard place and the dealership was right around the corner. I called this evening and they have not even looked at it yet. I didn’t mention it in the OP, but I had just filled up with diesel about 20 minutes before the problem. I am praying it is a fuel problem and will not be expensive to fix.

cheezit

Post by cheezit »

If the starter was staying engaged it's an issue with the solenoid.
My friend still has his shop down on 30. I think you may have been there once. He may have a good used 1 that m8ght get you by.

Topic author
carlson1

Post by carlson1 »

Does anyone know if AAA will tow it from one shop to another?

cheezit would you make a call to him for me if I can get it there?

Grundy1133
Posts in topic: 2

Post by Grundy1133 »

aaah I know your problem... It's a ford. :lol:: but in all seriousness i hope it gets fixed. :thumbs2:
NRA Member

Topic author
carlson1

Post by carlson1 »

The tuck was the beginning. Our refrigerator has now quit, and my lupus has flared up to the worse yet. Laying in bed trying to put ice packs on the parts that feel hot and burning. I have a funeral to conduct this week so please pray for healing.

God has a reason and I am not sure I will ever find out, but I hope he sends a some relief soon. :lol::

Bitter Clinger
Banned

Post by Bitter Clinger »

carlson1 wrote: Sun Sep 09, 2018 7:40 pm The tuck was the beginning. Our refrigerator has now quit, and my lupus has flared up to the worse yet. Laying in bed trying to put ice packs on the parts that feel hot and burning. I have a funeral to conduct this week so please pray for healing.

God has a reason and I am not sure I will ever find out, but I hope he sends a some relief soon. :lol::
Please accept our sincere prayers for your speedy recovery in this new year!
"You may all go to H3ll, and I will go to Texas." - Davy Crockett
"Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything." - Wyatt Earp
NRA Life Member
לעולם לא תשכח

TreyHouston

Post by TreyHouston »

Im sorry to hear your going theough such rough times my friend. I pray for you. GOD will not give you more than you can handle. It may seem like to much, but you got this man!
"Jump in there sport, get it done and we'll all sing your praises." -Chas

How many times a day could you say this? :cheers2:

Grundy1133
Posts in topic: 2

Post by Grundy1133 »

carlson1 wrote: Sun Sep 09, 2018 7:40 pm The tuck was the beginning. Our refrigerator has now quit, and my lupus has flared up to the worse yet. Laying in bed trying to put ice packs on the parts that feel hot and burning. I have a funeral to conduct this week so please pray for healing.

A lady I worked with uses CBD oil for her lupus says it works wonders. She ended up quitting 3 of her meds because it worked so well. I'm not saying it will do the same for you, but If you haven't tried it it might be worth a shot?
NRA Member

Topic author
carlson1

Post by carlson1 »

Thanks

Topic author
carlson1

Post by carlson1 »

Update: I am not up to $2,544.00. Yours stupid put gas into the tank rather than diesel. They don't think I ruined the fuel system, but I sure didn't help it. Sixteen years of a diesel truck and I did this. :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: Going to the bank this morning for a signature loan. Pray it goes well.

oljames3

Post by oljames3 »

carlson1 wrote: Tue Sep 11, 2018 8:47 am Update: I am not up to $2,544.00. Yours stupid put gas into the tank rather than diesel. They don't think I ruined the fuel system, but I sure didn't help it. Sixteen years of a diesel truck and I did this. :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: Going to the bank this morning for a signature loan. Pray it goes well.
Praying and agreeing.
O. Lee James, III Captain, US Army (Retired 2012), Honorable Order of St. Barbara
2/19FA, 1st Cavalry Division 73-78; 56FA BDE (Pershing) 78-81
NRA, NRA Basic Pistol Shooting Instructor, Rangemaster Certified, GOA, TSRA, NAR L1

Return to “Prayer Requests & Updates”