Robbie D

Whether the need is great or small, there is power in prayer, especially when God's people raise their voices together.

Moderator: carlson1

Topic author
sailor2000
Posts in topic: 1

Robbie D

Post by sailor2000 »

I don’t do this kind of thing, but my brother in law, Robbie D, USMC 1971 to 1973, is on hospice service due to an untreatable brain cancer. Tough as he is, he is expected to cross over in the next few days. For those that are into asking the Lord for such things, if a room with a view of the water, a bottomless ice chest of beer and a spot to fish from could be reserved for him, no one I know deserves it more. Thank you.
It is useless for the Sheep to circulate petitions calling for universal vegetarianism while the Wolves hold a different opinion.
NRA Endowment Member

http://www.senioranswer.org" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Oldgringo

Re: Robbie D

Post by Oldgringo »

sailor2000 wrote: Tue Dec 04, 2018 9:41 pm I don’t do this kind of thing, but my brother in law, Robbie D, USMC 1971 to 1973, is on hospice service due to an untreatable brain cancer. Tough as he is, he is expected to cross over in the next few days. For those that are into asking the Lord for such things, if a room with a view of the water, a bottomless ice chest of beer and a spot to fish from could be reserved for him, no one I know deserves it more. Thank you.
A reasonable request. Best wishes for all.

carlson1

Post by carlson1 »

Praying for him and your family.

twomillenium

Post by twomillenium »

Prayers for your family and comfort for your Brother in law.
Texas LTC Instructor, NRA pistol instructor, RSO, NRA Endowment Life , TSRA, Glock enthusiast (tho I have others)
Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit, wisdom is knowing not to add it to a fruit salad.

You will never know another me, this could be good or not so good, but it is still true.

Charles L. Cotton
Site Admin

Post by Charles L. Cotton »

Prayers for Robbie and your family.

Chas.

flechero

Post by flechero »

Praying for him, but also that you would find the true peace that lies in knowing the Lord. :tiphat:

Return to “Prayer Requests & Updates”