Widow Maker Heart Attack.

Whether the need is great or small, there is power in prayer, especially when God's people raise their voices together.

Moderator: carlson1

Topic author
narcissist
Posts in topic: 2

Widow Maker Heart Attack.

Post by narcissist »

Just so everyone know at 41 years of age I just had Whats called a "Widow Maker Heart Attack" of couse if you want to send prayers thats fine. In my personal opinion I truly believe I will make it and no prayers needed or wasted on a "Narcissist".

The name was always just a Attention Grabber anyways, Ive always treated others better then myself and helped when I possibly could have. No worries in my mind what so ever God has my back!

As I sit in this Hospital Bed I dont understand how or why this could happen to a healthy person but everyone has their day.

Just wanted you all to know how great it has been being able to talk with some of the most honest people in the Great State of Tx.

Please keep up the good work, "The Annoyed Man and 03Lightningrocks!! RESPECT YOU 2 THE MOST!!!

This was literally the only type of "social media type platform" Ive ever took a chance with. [ even though I used a secure connection ] just in case of course.

If it goes south for me I've informed my Loving Wife to inform you all if I do pass.

Wish you all the best in life and hope all your wishes and all your dreams come True!

Stay Armed anddo whats right in you "mind"

AKA: "Narcissistic"
One of my biggest mistakes in life...Is Believing people will show me the same love I've shown them. :reddevil

DocV

Re: Widow Maker Heart Attack.

Post by DocV »

No way we are letting you off easy. We, on the forum, prayed for you when the rattlesnake tried to do you in. We are going to do our best to pray you through this.

TreyHouston

Post by TreyHouston »

:iagree: your stuck with us. Thats your punishment. Be sure to tell the Dr about the snake bite. I wonder if the two are related?
"Jump in there sport, get it done and we'll all sing your praises." -Chas

How many times a day could you say this? :cheers2:

03Lightningrocks
Posts in topic: 3

Post by 03Lightningrocks »

Good golly man!!! 41 is way to young to be talking about meeting your maker. You survived the worse part of it which in itself is a miracle. The way I see it is that you have been given a second chance. Follow the Doctors orders, eat right and start exercising. My kids are both grown and have their own families now. I am single and live alone. At 58 I am over weight and have wondered more than once what would happen if I were to have a heart attack. I am afraid I would be done for and found cold and stiff the next morning when I did not show up for work. You stay strong. My best wishes are with you.

RicoTX
Posts in topic: 1

Post by RicoTX »

Wishing you a fast recovery and hopefully a few answers!
NRA Endowment Life Member
TSRA Member
GOA Member

surprise_i'm_armed
Location: Shady Shores, Denton County. On the shores of Lake Lewisville. John Wayne filmed here.

Post by surprise_i'm_armed »

Narcissist:

There are people who have had one heart attack, and gone on to a longer life than may have been forecast. My guess is that following doctor's orders, and doing what you can diet/exercise-wise, should allow you to enjoy many more years.

As an aside, the term "widow maker" was made known to me by a cousin who was in the tree business. A "widow maker" is a damaged branch on a tree which is likely to come loose and fall on someone at an inopportune time, killing them. Or just injuring them hopefully.

Happy Trails. We are all rooting for you.

SIA
N. Texas LTC's hold 3 breakfasts each month. All are 800 AM. OC is fine.
2nd Saturdays: Rudy's BBQ, N. Dallas Pkwy, N.bound, N. of Main St., Frisco.
3rd Saturdays: Golden Corral, 465 E. I-20, Collins St exit, Arlington.
4th Saturdays: Sunny St. Cafe, off I-20, Exit 415, Mikus Rd, Willow Park.

Beiruty

Post by Beiruty »

The good side is you should find what happened. Many of use survived the a close call to our graves.
At age of 42, I had a total kidney failure and had total body poisoning, I could not stand up on my own feet.
30 months on dialysis was my check-in day after day to prison sentence chained to a bed while watching my blood washed out.
Then, God gifted me a second chance of life and I got a donated kidney.
I count my blessings each day, eventhough it is not easy to swallow 25 pills each day to protect my new kidney from my immune system.

I thank Almighty, Allah, for his endowment and his mercy on me.
Stay strong and keep :fire :fire :fire :fire :fire
Beiruty,
United we stand, dispersed we falter
2014: NRA Endowment lifetime member

The Annoyed Man

Post by The Annoyed Man »

Hey man, I’m sorry to hear that this has happened to you, but be encouraged. If you survived the initial event, the odds are actually very much in your favor. This cardiac event is nicknamed a "widow maker" because it happened to you at a relatively young age .... but a actual widow maker is called that because kills its victim outright. Not that your heart attack isn’t serious—at your young age, it’s VERY serious. But you SURVIVED it! That ups the odds in your favor considerably. The rest is just doing what your doctors and nurses tell you to do, keeping some perspective, not letting all of this get you too wound up....although it would be understandable if it did....and trust in the process.

And when you finally get home, which I am confident you will, take your meds like a good boy without complaining, and make any of the lifestyle and/or dietary changes they tell you to make. It may take a few weeks or a couple of months before these changes become habits that you don’t have to consciously think about all the time, but that relatively short period of discipline until these things become habitual is a small price to pay for another 50-60 years of life.

I wish you the best of luck, and of course I will pray for your rapid and complete recovery. Get well soon.
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, "Those Who Remain"

#TINVOWOOT

TreyHouston

Post by TreyHouston »

If you think that was bad, wait to you get the bills :biggrinjester: :biggrinjester:
"Jump in there sport, get it done and we'll all sing your praises." -Chas

How many times a day could you say this? :cheers2:

flintknapper
Banned

Post by flintknapper »

TreyHouston wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 9:48 pm If you think that was bad, wait to you get the bills :biggrinjester: :biggrinjester:
Yep.

That's called a 'Pauper Maker'.
Spartans ask not how many, but where!

SewTexas

Post by SewTexas »

man, WHEN you get back on your feet, you'd better take your wife out to a spectacular dinner out! Between this and the snake bite, you owe her big! lol.
my prayers are with you.
~Tracy
Gun control is what you talk about when you don't want to talk about the truth ~ Colion Noir

oljames3

Post by oljames3 »

Praying.
O. Lee James, III Captain, US Army (Retired 2012), Honorable Order of St. Barbara
2/19FA, 1st Cavalry Division 73-78; 56FA BDE (Pershing) 78-81
NRA, NRA Basic Pistol Shooting Instructor, Rangemaster Certified, GOA, TSRA, NAR L1

anygunanywhere

Post by anygunanywhere »

God isn’t done with you yet. Prayers your way.
"When democracy turns to tyranny, the armed citizen still gets to vote." Mike Vanderboegh

"The Smallest Minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." – Ayn Rand

Oldgringo
Posts in topic: 4

Post by Oldgringo »

Last summer, a trial insertion of a Spinal Cord Stimulator somehow went bad and I ended up quarantined, with heavy antibiotics every four hours, in the hospital with Bacterial Meningitis for 14 nights. A couple of Drs., my wife and one good lookin' nurse thought I was gonna' croak. I haven't yet. I'm a bunch older than you. The point is; if you're able to sit up and write, you're probably gonna' be okay. When it's our time, it is our time.

Good night and good luck.

philip964

Post by philip964 »

Surviving your first heart attack is so important.

There is so much they can do for you.

They are really good at plumbing.

Plavix is wonderful stuff.

Prayers and best wishes.

Return to “Prayer Requests & Updates”