Praise to The Lord Jesus

Whether the need is great or small, there is power in prayer, especially when God's people raise their voices together.

Moderator: carlson1

Topic author
longtooth
Posts in topic: 5

Praise to The Lord Jesus

Post by longtooth »

All the old hands remember as a young man I carried a 1911 all the time. The joke was Longtooth can't even say Ga ga ga la ga lo k "rlol" "rlol"
Well around 60 or so my arthritis got so bad I was missing the thumb safety. I had to go to a striker fire. :fire :fire
A Springer XD not a, well you know.
I tried everything anyone would recommend but no relief at all.

Short story is mid November I got introduced to an herb called Turmeric. It has helped so much my hands dont hurt any more. Flexibility has vastly improved. LT is now 2 weeks back in a 1911. It is sweet.
I think I can see in the not too distant future an addition. Only 1911 that I did not pass down to family is my old competition gun. Cant let that one go. It is a memorial to youthful days gone by.
:thewave :thewave :thewave
Carry 24-7 or guess right.
CHL Instructor. http://www.pdtraining.us" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
NRA/TSRA Life Member - TFC Member #11

philip964
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Praise to The Lord Jesus

Post by philip964 »

Great to hear!

A friend mentioned that cbd oil actually helps.

Topic author
longtooth

Post by longtooth »

philip964 wrote: Tue Dec 24, 2019 10:05 am Great to hear!

A friend mentioned that cbd oil actually helps.
tried that, fish oil, something condroiken (sp), others I would prolly remember is said but cant pull up out of memory.
CHL Instructor. http://www.pdtraining.us" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

RPBrown
Posts in topic: 3

Post by RPBrown »

I have been using Tumeric and CBD oil for about a week now and have noticed a good bit of difference.
NRA-Benefactor Life member
TSRA-Life member

Topic author
longtooth

Post by longtooth »

RPBrown wrote: Tue Dec 24, 2019 11:28 am I have been using Tumeric and CBD oil for about a week now and have noticed a good bit of difference.
one week was all it took for me too. The difference was immediate.

flechero
Posts in topic: 2

Post by flechero »

Wow, what a blessing!
I believe the Lord would prefer you carry the 1911 over the striker gun. :lol: :fire

For you guys taking tumeric, can you share the source and type for me? I want to do some research to see if it might be an option for me.

RPBrown

Post by RPBrown »

flechero wrote: Tue Dec 24, 2019 9:05 pm Wow, what a blessing!
I believe the Lord would prefer you carry the 1911 over the striker gun. :lol: :fire

For you guys taking tumeric, can you share the source and type for me? I want to do some research to see if it might be an option for me.
I am using a brand from GNC called Doctors Best. It’s 500mg
TSRA-Life member

Topic author
longtooth

Post by longtooth »

RPBrown wrote: Tue Dec 24, 2019 9:30 pm
flechero wrote: Tue Dec 24, 2019 9:05 pm Wow, what a blessing!

I am using a brand from GNC called Doctors Best. It’s 500mg
Same here for me. 500mg

flechero

Post by flechero »

Thanks for the info! Much appreciated. :tiphat:

Daddio-on-patio

Post by Daddio-on-patio »

Wonderful for you. But. I thought this was going to be a thread about celebrating the traditional eve of our Lord and Saviours birthday. Lol. :shock:

Merry Christmas to all!! :txflag:
Ephesians 6:12 NKJV

12 For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age,[a] against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places.

Topic author
longtooth

Post by longtooth »

Daddio-on-patio wrote: Tue Dec 24, 2019 11:51 pm Wonderful for you. But. I thought this was going to be a thread about celebrating the traditional eve of our Lord and Saviours birthday. Lol. :shock:

Merry Christmas to all!! :txflag:
That one is here.

viewtopic.php?f=83&t=98010

Round our house we do praise the Lord

The Annoyed Man

Post by The Annoyed Man »

longtooth wrote: Tue Dec 24, 2019 5:12 pm
RPBrown wrote: Tue Dec 24, 2019 11:28 am I have been using Tumeric and CBD oil for about a week now and have noticed a good bit of difference.
I recently bought some hemp oil lotion on Amazon to try and mitigate some arthritic joints. I bought it on the recommendation of a friend who said he’s gotten a lot of relief in a bad hip using it, but I have,t started using it yet. He told me, although I have not verified this (believe it or not, I’m no expert :mrgreen: ), that Amazon won’t sell CBD oil because it’s not legal in all of the 50 states, but that hemp oil is legal in all 50 states.

Is CBD oil legal in Texas?
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, "Those Who Remain"

#TINVOWOOT

RPBrown

Post by RPBrown »

The Annoyed Man wrote: Wed Dec 25, 2019 6:54 pm
I recently bought some hemp oil lotion on Amazon to try and mitigate some arthritic joints. I bought it on the recommendation of a friend who said he’s gotten a lot of relief in a bad hip using it, but I have,t started using it yet. He told me, although I have not verified this (believe it or not, I’m no expert :mrgreen: ), that Amazon won’t sell CBD oil because it’s not legal in all of the 50 states, but that hemp oil is legal in all 50 states.

Yes. The last legislative session cleared up the law on CDB oil. We have a couple of friends that are selling it now. In fact, our pharmacy sells it over the counter
TSRA-Life member

The Annoyed Man

Post by The Annoyed Man »

RPBrown wrote: Wed Dec 25, 2019 7:33 pm
The Annoyed Man wrote: Wed Dec 25, 2019 6:54 pm

Yes. The last legislative session cleared up the law on CDB oil. We have a couple of friends that are selling it now. In fact, our pharmacy sells it over the counter
Good news! Thanks.
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, "Those Who Remain"

#TINVOWOOT

NotRPB

Post by NotRPB »

I have used bulk Organic Turmeric Root Powder on popcorn for years. I used olive oil and Turmeric and sea salt. It turnd popcorn in olive oil a bit yellow, as if it was buttered, but not the bad yellow in microwave popcorn that caused cancer ...
Everyone thought it was buttered popcorn. I get 5 pound bags and refill the little spice shaker bottle. When I cut back on popcorn to lose weight, I started taking the capsules, but it's cheaper as a 1,2,3,5 pound bulk food item.

Turmeric adds some color without a lot of flavor, but "Christmas Oatmeal" with a dash of turmeric, pinch of ground Clove a bit of Ginger (also anti inflamatory) and some cinnamon and ground nutmeg tastes smells and looks pretty good.

Return to “Prayer Requests & Updates”