Prayer for My Brother's Son

Whether the need is great or small, there is power in prayer, especially when God's people raise their voices together.

Moderator: carlson1

03Lightningrocks
Posts in topic: 2

Re: Prayer for My Brother's Son

Post by 03Lightningrocks »

oljames3 wrote: Fri Oct 30, 2020 8:23 pm
03Lightningrocks wrote: Fri Oct 30, 2020 7:29 pm
oljames3 wrote: Fri Oct 30, 2020 9:28 am My younger brother, Brad, a retired USMC Lt. Col., and his wife, Jeanette, live in Colorado Springs, CO. Their son, Jim, is in law enforcement there. This morning, Brad sent me this text.
Our son Jim has 101.6 degree fever. Was exposed at work. 5 prison wards are in isolation. It's on the local news. WE COVET YOUR PRAYERS!!!!!
Please pray and agree with us that God will quickly and completely heal Jim and also protect Jim's wife and their young son.
If it is not too personal, may I ask how old he is and if he is in good health other than Covid? My thoughts and prayers are with him.
Jim works in the Sherriff's Department in Colorado Springs, CO. He is married with one young son. As far as I know he was in good health before this.
That should work to his benefit. Again, prayers for his recovery.

RPBrown
Posts in topic: 1

Post by RPBrown »

Prayers sent
NRA-Benefactor Life member
TSRA-Life member

DocV
Posts in topic: 1

Post by DocV »

Prays sent.

Topic author
oljames3
Posts in topic: 3

Post by oljames3 »

Thanks for your prayers, folks. Jim is doing better and is at home. Still on oxygen and in need of prayer.
O. Lee James, III Captain, US Army (Retired 2012), Honorable Order of St. Barbara
2/19FA, 1st Cavalry Division 73-78; 56FA BDE (Pershing) 78-81
NRA, NRA Basic Pistol Shooting Instructor, Rangemaster Certified, GOA, TSRA, NAR L1

Return to “Prayer Requests & Updates”