2007 Cross Timbers IDPA Club Officer Elections

IDPA, IPSC, ICORE & More!

Moderator: carlson1

Topic author
HighVelocity
Posts in topic: 2

2007 Cross Timbers IDPA Club Officer Elections

Post by HighVelocity »

For 2007, Cross Timbers IDPA will hold officer elections. Are you a CTIDPA member and you want to do more to help the club grow? This is your chance.
Either put in your own info and choose which position YOU want or nominate someone else.

http://www.ctidpa.com/vote.htm

All votes will be matched to the club's membership list so if you haven't renewed your Cross Timbers membership for 2007, please see the man with the computer at the next match.

Get your nominations in NOW!

Gary
I am scared of empty guns and keep mine loaded at all times. The family knows the guns are loaded and treats them with respect. Loaded guns cause few accidents; empty guns kill people every year. -Elmer Keith. 1961

Skiprr
Posts in topic: 1

Post by Skiprr »

HighVelocity for President and CEO. ;-)
Join the NRA or upgrade your membership today. Support the Texas Firearms Coalition and subscribe to the Podcast.
I’ve contacted my State Rep, Gary Elkins, about co-sponsoring HB560. Have you contacted your Rep?
NRA Benefactor Life Member

Topic author
HighVelocity
Posts in topic: 2

Post by HighVelocity »

Hahaha :lol: Thanks for the humor. I'm doing my best to keep the website updated as I just recently became it's keeper. There are several foks in our club that I feel would fill each position nicely, they've just got to let us know that they want to do it. ;-)
I am scared of empty guns and keep mine loaded at all times. The family knows the guns are loaded and treats them with respect. Loaded guns cause few accidents; empty guns kill people every year. -Elmer Keith. 1961

Return to “Competitive Shooting”