IDPA Safety Officer class in Beaumont /Date confirmed,

IDPA, IPSC, ICORE & More!

Moderator: carlson1

Topic author
MoJo
Posts in topic: 2

IDPA Safety Officer class in Beaumont /Date confirmed,

Post by MoJo »

I have been in communication with Col. Phil Torres USMC R to come and teach another IDPA Safety Officer Class at Golden Triangle. We have tentatively set the date as October 18. The requirements to be a safety officer are: 1. IDPA Membership, six months or longer preferred, 2. 21 years or older 3. Be an experienced IDPA competitor, 4. be familiar with the rule book and 5. Have the desire to serve as an IDPA SO.

Ideally, every member should be a qualified SO. Take advantage of this class Col. Phil is a great instructor, knows his subject, and presents it in a way all can understand.

Contact me by PM or e-mail Mjones40@gt.rr.com to reserve a seat or for more information.
Last edited by MoJo on Sat Aug 09, 2014 8:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
"To disarm the people is the best and most effectual way to enslave them."
George Mason
Texas and Louisiana CHL Instructor, NRA Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Personal Protection and Refuse To Be A Victim Instructor

MegaWatt
Posts in topic: 1

Re: IDPA Safety Officer class in Beaumont

Post by MegaWatt »

Col. Phil did a class for a group of us at PSC last year. Great man and great instructor. You'll learn lots from him!
MegaWatt

NRA Endowment Life
TSRA Life
IHMSA
IDPA

Colt - The original "Point and Click" device.

Topic author
MoJo
Posts in topic: 2

Re: IDPA Safety Officer class in Beaumont

Post by MoJo »

The date is firm October 18, 2014 Golden Triangle Gun Club, Beaumont, Tx. 0800 'til. Please PM or email me to reserve a seat. I'll have all the particulars cost round count etc. as soon as Col Phil sends it to me. He's on the road right now so it will be a few days. Email mjones40@gt.rr.com. :tiphat:
"To disarm the people is the best and most effectual way to enslave them."
George Mason
Texas and Louisiana CHL Instructor, NRA Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Personal Protection and Refuse To Be A Victim Instructor

Return to “Competitive Shooting”