Wally Walk

The "What Works, What Doesn't," "Recommendations & Experiences"

Moderators: carlson1, Crossfire

Topic author
lildave40
Posts in topic: 1

Wally Walk

Post by lildave40 »

Please forgive me if this is a dumb question as I am new to the forum. What is a wally walk?

92f-fan

Re: Wally Walk

Post by 92f-fan »

first trip out concealed is often to walmart

RPBrown
Posts in topic: 2

Post by RPBrown »

General rule is your first concealed trip is to Walmart (or some other equally busy type store). You must have to reach up for items on an upper shelf as well as bend/squat down for items on a lower shelf. Walking through a crowded store is a plus. We even had to add to it a few years ago that you needed someone to video the walk to post and also make sure you stayed concealed.
NRA-Benefactor Life member
TSRA-Life member

treadlightly

Post by treadlightly »

The Wally Walk is the rite of passage by which you become a fully vested armed citizen. Yea, though you walk through the valley of http://www.peopleofwalmart.com (eye protection required), you both fear no evil and cause no concern. It's a tradition some say begun by none other than Canadian Bat Masterson himself, whose first steps while heeled took him through a Henryville general store run by Elephant Foot Elsie where he was astounded by how many cowpokes shopped for beans in their PJ's.

Elephant Foot Elsie, while forgotten by history, is well remembered in Wal Mart fashion. Her overly tight short-shorts, muffin-top waist, and overtaxed thongs reverberate from frontier times all the way through to modern checkout lines.

Conceal, tour a Walmart, gain confidence, be a standup law-abiding citizen.

Not all information in this post has been completely verified.

Pawpaw

Post by Pawpaw »

lildave40 wrote:Please forgive me if this is a dumb question as I am new to the forum. What is a wally walk?
viewtopic.php?t=5204" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence. - John Adams

Abraham

Post by Abraham »

For a higher class walk consider Neiman Marcus and avoid the Walmart riff-raff, unless of course you like freak shows.

P.S. I'm actually a big fan of Walmart.

Among many other items, I bought two Colt LE6920's AR's from them, along with a boatload of 9mm ammo.

Is Walmart frequented by the super obese?

Yes, and they're fun to watch.

Kinda like observing human manatees...

RPBrown
Posts in topic: 2

Post by RPBrown »

Pawpaw wrote:
lildave40 wrote:Please forgive me if this is a dumb question as I am new to the forum. What is a wally walk?
viewtopic.php?t=5204" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Thanks Pawpaw. I did a brief search for that link but couldn't find it. Good rules to follow though.
NRA-Benefactor Life member
TSRA-Life member

Return to “New to CHL?”