Sign in for Saturday

Announcements, questions and comments about this year's event!

Moderator: Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
Charles L. Cotton
Site Admin
Posts in topic: 2

Sign in for Saturday

Post by Charles L. Cotton »

People can sign in for the TexasCHLforum Day at PSC either Friday evening or Saturday morning. The Friday sign in will begin at 5:30 pm and we have bought "finger food" for the number of registrants that indicated they were interested in a Friday evening social.

The Deadly Force & Legislative Update Seminar begins at 7:00 pm.

Saturday morning sign in begins at 7:00 am and the first seminars and clinics begin at 8:00 am.

Chas.

308nato
Posts in topic: 1

Post by 308nato »

7:00 AM sign in you must be joking thats still the middle of the night. :lol:
Since I retired I hav'nt seen a 7:00 am in six years and from where I live
I need to get up at 4:00 to get there by 7 :ack:

NcongruNt

Re: Sign in for Saturday

Post by NcongruNt »

Charles L. Cotton wrote:People can sign in for the TexasCHLforum Day at PSC either Friday evening or Saturday morning. The Friday sign in will begin at 5:30 pm and we have bought "finger food" for the number of registrants that indicated they were interested in a Friday evening social.

Saturday morning sign in begins at 7:00 am and the first seminars and clinics begin at 8:00 am.

Chas.
I'd be interested in the social if it's late enough. I think you said the seminar will be around 2.5 hours. I'm assuming the social would be afterwards, and we should be in town by the time it's over. I'm guessing that would make it 9:30pm or so? I didn't put interest in the Friday night social on our forms because I thought it would be in conjunction with the seminar. If it's afterwards, I'd be interested in getting together. We're leaving Austin at about 6:00pm, putting us in town at about 8:30-9:00pm.

Topic author
Charles L. Cotton
Site Admin

Re: Sign in for Saturday

Post by Charles L. Cotton »

NcongruNt wrote:
Charles L. Cotton wrote:People can sign in for the TexasCHLforum Day at PSC either Friday evening or Saturday morning. The Friday sign in will begin at 5:30 pm and we have bought "finger food" for the number of registrants that indicated they were interested in a Friday evening social.

Chas.
I'd be interested in the social if it's late enough. I think you said the seminar will be around 2.5 hours. I'm assuming the social would be afterwards, and we should be in town by the time it's over. I'm guessing that would make it 9:30pm or so? I didn't put interest in the Friday night social on our forms because I thought it would be in conjunction with the seminar. If it's afterwards, I'd be interested in getting together. We're leaving Austin at about 6:00pm, putting us in town at about 8:30-9:00pm.
No, the "social" is just a quasi-reception from 5:30 pm until ?? The seminar will run about 2 1/2 to 3 hours, depending on the number of questions. My guess is that it will be closer to 10:00 pm.

Chas.

longtooth
Posts in topic: 1

Post by longtooth »

I want to do that . Will get there in time to check in & get to the range.
Cant wait. Is it Friday yet???
Carry 24-7 or guess right.
CHL Instructor. http://www.pdtraining.us" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
NRA/TSRA Life Member - TFC Member #11

NcongruNt

Post by NcongruNt »

longtooth wrote:I want to do that . Will get there in time to check in & get to the range.
Cant wait. Is it Friday yet???
Will be in an hour and a half! :lol:

Return to “2007 TexasCHLforum Day”