Thank you!

Announcements, questions and comments about this year's event!

Moderator: Charles L. Cotton

MTICop
Posts in topic: 1

Post by MTICop »

I would also like to thank everyone for all they did to get this event off the ground. As this was my first time at this thing, I was ready to jump in and see and visit with you all. It was even better than I imagined. You all are a great group of people and I can't wait for the next event I will be able to attend. I learned a lot and will try to get out more to shoot as my schedule allows.

Thanks again to each and everyone of you who put on this fantastic event and for the people who attended. You are a great bunch.
Adversity doesn't build character....it reveals it.

USAF (Retired)
NRA Life Member
NRA Basic Pistol/Rifle/Shotgun Instructor
NRA Range Safety Officer

NcongruNt
Posts in topic: 2

Post by NcongruNt »

Thanks to everyone who made the event happen. It was good to see a lot of the folks who I talk with here.

I wish I was better with remembering names so I could express my great satisfaction with everyone with whom I interacted.

Thanks to Chas and everyone who made this event happen.

Thanks to all the instructors and those who assisted in working as range masters. It was quite educational, and I appreciate the constructive criticism that help me improve my carry methods. Thanks especially to Skiprr for helping me get a late start on the Draw, Shoot, and Move clinic.

Thanks also to Longtooth for giving up his spot on the Moving Targets and Moving Shooters clinic. I learned quite a lot of useful information. It was great to meet you finally.

Thanks to Venus and Mars for taking a little time to shoot and let my girlfriend try out your Bersa and making it more fun for her as a non-gun person.

Thanks also to Venus and Jaramae for letting me shoot a 1911 for the first time.

I don't remember who did the IDPA clinic, but thanks for making it a great experience. I had a great time.

It was good to see El Gato, seamusTX, and his wife again.

It was good to meet Mithras61 and his son as well, along with the enlightening discussion of the parallels between video game shooting and real life. :lol:

It was also fun to be able to talk with the Comp Tac fellows in person, if only to push them to make holsters for my carry gun. ;-)

I enjoyed being in the fashion show, contrasting Longtooth's "country boy" OWB carry look with my "city boy" version. :grin:

Thanks for the good times, everyone!

(edited to add a name)
Last edited by NcongruNt on Sun Oct 07, 2007 1:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

longtooth

Post by longtooth »

Glad you had a great time. Did you get your front sight fixed?
Carry 24-7 or guess right.
CHL Instructor. http://www.pdtraining.us" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
NRA/TSRA Life Member - TFC Member #11

NcongruNt

Post by NcongruNt »

longtooth wrote:Glad you had a great time. Did you get your front sight fixed?
It was the rear sight, actually. I haven't had the chance to hammer at it yet, but I've got it nice and stationary for now until I get the time to permanently fix it.

zigzag
Posts in topic: 1

Post by zigzag »

Any pics of the fashion show with all types of holsters and concealment styles?

Return to “2007 TexasCHLforum Day”