Informal RSVP for head-count

Announcements, questions and comments about this year's event!

Moderator: Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
Charles L. Cotton
Site Admin
Posts in topic: 8

Post by Charles L. Cotton »

HighVelocity wrote:How many people have actually sent in their registrations so far?

Gary
About 8 or 10.

Chas.

longtooth
Posts in topic: 3

Post by longtooth »

Got mine yet?????
Carry 24-7 or guess right.
CHL Instructor. http://www.pdtraining.us" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
NRA/TSRA Life Member - TFC Member #11

HighVelocity
Posts in topic: 4

Post by HighVelocity »

Charles L. Cotton wrote:
HighVelocity wrote:How many people have actually sent in their registrations so far?

Gary
About 8 or 10.

Chas.
Holy Moly! :shock:

Folks, don't procrastinate. If you're going to go, send in your registrations ASAP! It's very important!
I am scared of empty guns and keep mine loaded at all times. The family knows the guns are loaded and treats them with respect. Loaded guns cause few accidents; empty guns kill people every year. -Elmer Keith. 1961

Topic author
Charles L. Cotton
Site Admin

HighVelocity wrote:
Charles L. Cotton wrote:

Gary
About 8 or 10.

Chas.
Holy Moly! :shock:

Folks, don't procrastinate. If you're going to go, send in your registrations ASAP! It's very important!
Yep! Thanks,
Chas.

DMG
Posts in topic: 1

Post by DMG »

Charles:

I am very sorry that I cannot attend, but duty calls me that weekend to Parent's Weekend at Vanderbilt University.

Others, do not procrastinate, and be sure to attend if you can.

David G.

Topic author
Charles L. Cotton
Site Admin

DMG wrote:Charles:

I am very sorry that I cannot attend, but duty calls me that weekend to Parent's Weekend at Vanderbilt University.

Others, do not procrastinate, and be sure to attend if you can.

David G.
Have a safe trip my friend.

Chas.

SRVA

Post by SRVA »

With all the effort going into this event, I sure hope more people register.

Steve

Skiprr

Post by Skiprr »

I sent mine in July 22, but the check hasn't cleared. I wouldn't have worried, but the "8 or 10" has me aghast. :shock:

Is there an easy, easy way to post a list of confirmed attendees so we don't sweat...and so we might network with other Forum attendees to arrange for, I dunno, breakfast on Saturday before the festivities or dinner after?
Join the NRA or upgrade your membership today. Support the Texas Firearms Coalition and subscribe to the Podcast.
I’ve contacted my State Rep, Gary Elkins, about co-sponsoring HB560. Have you contacted your Rep?
NRA Benefactor Life Member

HighVelocity

Post by HighVelocity »

My check has already cleared so I am golden. (I hope)
I am scared of empty guns and keep mine loaded at all times. The family knows the guns are loaded and treats them with respect. Loaded guns cause few accidents; empty guns kill people every year. -Elmer Keith. 1961

Topic author
Charles L. Cotton
Site Admin

Skiprr wrote:I sent mine in July 22, but the check hasn't cleared. I wouldn't have worried, but the "8 or 10" has me aghast. :shock:

Is there an easy, easy way to post a list of confirmed attendees so we don't sweat...and so we might network with other Forum attendees to arrange for, I dunno, breakfast on Saturday before the festivities or dinner after?
I haven't deposited any of the checks yet. I'll post a list of screen names of people registered later this week or this weekend.

It looks like we won't be able to get the Bun Stuffers. It's too close to the event and we still don't have near enough people to "book" them. We use Central Texas Barbeque for other events at PSC, so we'll get them to cater the TexasCHLforum Day at PSC. The price is a little higher, but we'll cover the difference, but we need people to get their registrations in ASAP.

Chas.

Topic author
Charles L. Cotton
Site Admin

HighVelocity wrote:My check has already cleared so I am golden. (I hope)
Nope, I have it in my hand, but you're still "golden!"

Chas.

Skiprr

Post by Skiprr »

Charles L. Cotton wrote:It looks like we won't be able to get the Bun Stuffers. It's too close to the event and we still don't have near enough people to "book" them. We use Central Texas Barbeque for other events at PSC, so we'll get them to cater the TexasCHLforum Day at PSC. The price is a little higher, but we'll cover the difference, but we need people to get their registrations in ASAP.
Arrgh!

Come on, folks, send in those registrations!
Join the NRA or upgrade your membership today. Support the Texas Firearms Coalition and subscribe to the Podcast.
I’ve contacted my State Rep, Gary Elkins, about co-sponsoring HB560. Have you contacted your Rep?

Topic author
Charles L. Cotton
Site Admin

The names of those registered are posted in a sticky in this Section.

Chas.

Skiprr

Post by Skiprr »

Trying to get two guests; hunters, new to serious handgunning.

I'm absolutely flabbergasted at the small number of reservations. I fully expected PSC would have to turn people away...

elwood blooz
Posts in topic: 1

Post by elwood blooz »

I plan to attend as well. I will send the registration & money on Monday, the 17th. For some reason I thought I missed this!

Return to “2007 TexasCHLforum Day”