Ladies

Issues important to the ladies, with men and women welcome.

Moderators: carlson1, Crossfire

Birdie
Posts in topic: 2

Re: Ladies

Post by Birdie »

Songbird wrote:With the Flashbang, the slightest movement (bending over, reaching, etc.) would cause the gun to dislodge from under the bra and pop straight out. I tried all the straps, different bras, nothing worked. I'm very happy with my Hopps Custom Leather holster and belt. The gun fits snug against me and doesn't print. I use a belly band for the few times im running to the store in shorts or sweats.

This was the same issue I had. Tried all the straps, different bras, tightened things, loosened things. . . . .to be fair, I'm on a diet. And my body size is changing faster than I am changing my actual wardrobe. When I hit my target weight and get better fitting undergarments, I'll try it again. For now, I'm comfortable with the holster I'm using, and it's on body, so I'm happy.
By failing to prepare, you are preparing to fail.
Benjamin Franklin

Topic author
ANG201
Posts in topic: 3

Post by ANG201 »

I ended up purchasing a Remora since the Flashbang doesn't make a holster for the Bersa cc anyway.

OldCannon, I would probably be interested in that flashbang/diamondback at a later date. Keep my name in mind and let me know if you have it in a few months.

TLynnHughes, how do you like that P238? Is it fairly wasy to be accurate with it?
GEORGE WASHINGTON-"The very atmosphere of firearms anywhere and everywhere restrains EVIL interference."

Divided Attention
Posts in topic: 2

Post by Divided Attention »

I can tell you I can be just as accurate with my P238 as I can with my 9c - everything in the A zone at Self Defense distances ( 10 - 15 yards max) With a little practice and taking my time I have had all in the target zone at up to 25 yards. I love my P238! I am seriously considering the 938 just to have a little more punch - but I definitely want to try one before I buy if possible.
Blessed be the LORD, my rock, who trains my hands for war, and my fingers for battle; Psalm 144:1-2
CHL - 2010; NRA RSO - 2011, NRA Chief RSO - 2014
NRA Pistol Instructor -2013, NRA Refuse To Be A Victim Instructor - 2015
Lifetime NRA Member - 2013

TLynnHughes
Posts in topic: 6

Post by TLynnHughes »

ANG201 wrote:I ended up purchasing a Remora since the Flashbang doesn't make a holster for the Bersa cc anyway.
TLynnHughes, how do you like that P238? Is it fairly wasy to be accurate with it?
I love the Remora holsters but I haven't used one extensively. They have excellent customer service too!

As for the P238...I bought my first one a couple of years ago and I love it. They have a good trigger, almost no recoil and they're extremely accurate for a small gun. I loved mine so much in fact that I bought a second one just to wear in the Flashbang. Recently at one of our Girls Nights Out, two of the ladies rented an LCP, a bodyguard and a Bersa to compare side by side with my P238. The next week they both bought the P238. I highly recommend the extended magazine. Sig also makes the same gun in a 9mm called the P938 but I haven't had the chance to shoot it yet. :)

Tracy
Women's Program Match Director
PSC Shooting Club, Inc.

"I would like to see every woman know how to handle firearms as naturally as they know how to handle babies." -- Annie Oakley

JustMe
Posts in topic: 1

Post by JustMe »

I have 2 of the flashbangs--one for a glock 26 & one for an LCP. Both work well, but for comfort, the LCP works better. After awhile, the 26 got "heavy". I will tell you that it does require a GOOD foundation garment(no WM cheapies). Think of it the same way you would a gun belt--it takes a good belt to hold the holster.
I don't wear it a lot--but that has more to do with the LCP being my least favorite gun than the holster.
Mary Ellis
TX CHL Instructor NRA Instuctor--Basic Pistol,Basic Rifle, Basic Shotgun, RTBAV,Home Firearm Safety,Personal Protection in the Home, Personal Protection outside the Home. ,RSO, CRSO,TP&&W Hunter Ed Instructor

Return to “Ladies”