Any women want to practice at a gun range in Plano?

Issues important to the ladies, with men and women welcome.

Moderators: carlson1, Crossfire

Topic author
smonty
Posts in topic: 2

Any women want to practice at a gun range in Plano?

Post by smonty »

I am recently single and use to practice shooting with my ex-husband. I'm looking for women friends who want to target practice now and then. I am open to location of shooting ranges to go to.

Topic author
smonty

Re: Any women want to practice at a gun range in Plano?

Post by smonty »

Dang, I can't believe I didn't have anyone interested in making a new friend-( I could go by myself but usually more fun when target practing with others.

Oldgringo

Post by Oldgringo »

smonty wrote:Dang, I can't believe I didn't have anyone interested in making a new friend-( I could go by myself but usually more fun when target practing with others.
Perhaps if you asked on the Ladies Only forum? Good luck.

Crossfire
Posts in topic: 1

Post by Crossfire »

I would love to go, but I am on the other side of the Metromess from Plano.

But, I DO have a suggestion if you want to make new friends! You need to come to the DIVA-WOW Fall Clinic on Sept 24 at Elm Fork Range in Las Colinas. You will get to shoot pistols, and rifles, and shotguns, and participate in archery, and fly fishing, and dog training, and oh my, you name it! It is FUN with other ladies, and I wish I could be there, but I am teaching a CHL class that day.

More info on the DIVA website here: http://divawow.org/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; Scroll down and click on Clinics - Dallas. I guarantee, by the end of the day, you wil lhave new shooting buddies.

Oh, and one more thing - I just talked The Annoyed Man into taking my place as a pistol coach, so there you go - you already know someone there!
Texas LTC Instructor, FFL, IdentoGO Fingerprinting Partner
http://www.Crossfire-Training.com

Oldgringo

Post by Oldgringo »

Crossfire wrote:I would love to go, but I am on the other side of the Metromess from Plano.

But, I DO have a suggestion if you want to make new friends! You need to come to the DIVA-WOW Fall Clinic on Sept 24 at Elm Fork Range in Las Colinas. You will get to shoot pistols, and rifles, and shotguns, and participate in archery, and fly fishing, and dog training, and oh my, you name it! It is FUN with other ladies, and I wish I could be there, but I am teaching a CHL class that day.

More info on the DIVA website here: http://divawow.org/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; Scroll down and click on Clinics - Dallas. I guarantee, by the end of the day, you wil lhave new shooting buddies.

Oh, and one more thing - I just talked The Annoyed Man into taking my place as a pistol coach, so there you go - you already know someone there!

Good job! :tiphat:

Return to “Ladies”