our first trip to the range together

Issues important to the ladies, with men and women welcome.

Moderators: carlson1, Crossfire

Topic author
rcasady
Posts in topic: 2

our first trip to the range together

Post by rcasady »

this is an update to my wifes first adventure ...this time i was invited !!! :woohoo

so i finally got home after a month offshore and our first hot date was at the arms room :anamatedbanana lol we had a great time , this is her 3rd time out shooting , but first time with me and once she got warmed up she was pretty impressive .
i wanna thank TLynnHughes again ! i dont know what you did to her but check this out !

this is 23 rounds from a glock 17 and a M&P 9mm 13 rounds in the head and 10 in the body . :fire

i was at loss for words , i was taking a few pictures and stopped and looked up and was like . how come theres only 1 hole after 5 shots ??? so i started paying attention to her target 23 rounds later i realized we may have created a monster !! :drool:

so after she shot my 1911 & p238 . we rented a sig2022 glock 17 m&p springfield XD all in 9mm and the M&P full size is the winner for her and will be her first firearm !
once again , thanks for the info you guys and gals offer everyday and you ladies keep an eye for the new girl at the range ! i even noticed a few of her friends went to the range after she posted about her lesson with TLynnHughes ! more girls with guns is cool with me !

The Annoyed Man
Posts in topic: 1

Re: our first trip to the range together

Post by The Annoyed Man »

Wow that is darn good shooting!
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, "Those Who Remain"

#TINVOWOOT

Texas10X

Post by Texas10X »

She did an awesome job!!! Congratulations!!! You both have a great shared interest now!
rcasady wrote:...more girls with guns is cool with me !
That's the spirit!!!

TLynnHughes

Post by TLynnHughes »

rcasady wrote:this is an update to my wifes first adventure ...this time i was invited !!! :woohoo

so i finally got home after a month offshore and our first hot date was at the arms room :anamatedbanana lol we had a great time , this is her 3rd time out shooting , but first time with me and once she got warmed up she was pretty impressive .
i wanna thank TLynnHughes again ! i dont know what you did to her but check this out !

I'm so darned proud of her!!! I hope she keeps at it because she is really good! I can't wait until she gets her S&W. And I'm glad that you're both having a good time with it. As much as I'm happy to see women shooting, I'm also happy to see couples shooting together. Hope to meet you soon.

T.
Women's Program Match Director
PSC Shooting Club, Inc.

"I would like to see every woman know how to handle firearms as naturally as they know how to handle babies." -- Annie Oakley

Rikk101

Post by Rikk101 »

She sure don't leave very many holes it the paper!........looks like a target will last her a long time. By the way, why didn't we get to see YOUR target.........(never mind, I think we know the answer!)

C-dub

Post by C-dub »

Very nice.

Is that a bowling pin or teletubby silhouette?
I am not and have never been a LEO. My avatar is in honor of my friend, Dallas Police Sargent Michael Smith, who was murdered along with four other officers in Dallas on 7.7.2016.
NRA Patriot-Endowment Lifetime Member---------------------------------------------Si vis pacem, para bellum.................................................Patriot Guard Rider

Topic author
rcasady
Posts in topic: 2

Post by rcasady »

C-dub wrote:Very nice.

Is that a bowling pin or teletubby silhouette?

yeah , not sure whats up with these new targets :???:

Return to “Ladies”