How to check if a premise is 51%?

CHL discussions that do not fit into more specific topics

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Mel
Posts in topic: 1

Re: How to check if a premise is 51%?

Post by Mel »

maltz99 wrote: Wed Feb 13, 2019 10:31 pm :fire I'm at Hooters in Stafford, Tx.
I walked in and noticed the 30.06 sign above the doors for my first time. I'm sure it's been there but never noticed. I looked around for a 51% sign which there is not one.... So what does one do in this situation? OPEN CARRY! I hate to open carry but ya know, gotta do what ya gotta do.
:thewave
I'm quite sure that when you enter open carrying, you will immediately receive "verbal notice".
Mel
Airworthiness Inspector specializing in Experimental and Light-Sport Aircraft since the last Century.

LucasMcCain
Posts in topic: 2

Re: How to check if a premise is 51%?

Post by LucasMcCain »

Mel wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:17 am
maltz99 wrote: Wed Feb 13, 2019 10:31 pm :fire I'm at Hooters in Stafford, Tx.
I walked in and noticed the 30.06 sign above the doors for my first time. I'm sure it's been there but never noticed. I looked around for a 51% sign which there is not one.... So what does one do in this situation? OPEN CARRY! I hate to open carry but ya know, gotta do what ya gotta do.
:thewave
I'm quite sure that when you enter open carrying, you will immediately receive "verbal notice".
Not the same guy, but yeah. You're probably right. However, I don't patronize places I can't carry, so I would probably give it a shot and see. If they tell me to leave, that's that. If the 30.06 is up because of corporate and the employees are progun, you might be fine.
I prefer dangerous freedom to safety in chains.

Let's go Brandon.

Return to “General Texas CHL Discussion”