CHL holder arrested driving drunk in Houston

CHL discussions that do not fit into more specific topics

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
zigzag
Posts in topic: 1

CHL holder arrested driving drunk in Houston

Post by zigzag »

Wow, he was in the news handcuffed. Good bye to his license and jail time. People just careless. Too many drunks in Houston and Harris County. God help us to make this a dry place to live.

I cant find a video link . sorry.

WildBill
Posts in topic: 2

Re: CHL holder arrested driving drunk in Houston

Post by WildBill »

The man was found asleep in his car at a red light. His gun was visible to the officers.

http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/story?secti ... id=8184401" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
NRA Endowment Member

AEA

Post by AEA »

UhOh.......

I can hear the Brady Bunch now!
"Drunken CHL Holder with gun visible in car arrested by Houston Police. Individual had an AUTOMATIC Pistol with deadly Hollow Point bullets in an EXTENDED CLIP"
Alan - ANYTHING I write is MY OPINION only.
Certified Curmudgeon - But, my German Shepherd loves me!
NRA-Life, USN '65-'69 & '73-'79: RM1
1911's RULE!

RPB
Banned

Post by RPB »

WildBill wrote:The man was found asleep in his car at a red light. His gun was visible to the officers.

http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/story?secti ... id=8184401" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
:sleep sleeping, not concealed ... Gotta wonder if it was "The Judge"
:nono: :ack: :banghead:
I'm no lawyer

"Never show your hole card" "Always have something in reserve"

WildBill

Post by WildBill »

RPB wrote:
WildBill wrote:The man was found asleep in his car at a red light. His gun was visible to the officers.

:sleep sleeping, not concealed ... Gotta wonder if it was "The Judge"
:nono: :ack: :banghead:
I predict that he will soon be seeing a Judge. :cool:
NRA Endowment Member

The Annoyed Man

Post by The Annoyed Man »

I just want to slap people like this because they tarnish all of us. You never see a news story that says "Meanwhile, CHL holders committed fewer crimes today than policemen."
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, "Those Who Remain"

#TINVOWOOT

sookandy

Post by sookandy »

The Annoyed Man wrote:I just want to slap people like this because they tarnish all of us. You never see a news story that says "Meanwhile, CHL holders committed fewer crimes today than policemen."
That would be one interesting stat to see.

The Annoyed Man

Post by The Annoyed Man »

sookandy wrote:
The Annoyed Man wrote:I just want to slap people like this because they tarnish all of us. You never see a news story that says "Meanwhile, CHL holders committed fewer crimes today than policemen."
That would be one interesting stat to see.
I actually saw that posted here a while back. I could be wrong, but I even think it was Charles who posted it.
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, "Those Who Remain"

#TINVOWOOT

snatchel

Post by snatchel »

Folks just dont learn! This morning Wifey and I were coming back from the adoration chapel --we have the 12 to 1 a.m shift--and we see a eclipse that has a trashed front end, and a young, leggy girl in a miniskirt getting a field sobriety test. We are sitting at the red light watching this poor girl trying to stagger through the straight line test in 3 inch heels, and abruptly fall on her hind-end. Suffice to say that Everyone watching knew exactly what color underwear she was wearing.

I wish i had a video camera, if every college girl in this town saw this drunken girl so incredibly intoxicated that she was falling over flashing her nether regions for all to see, maybe they would make some sense of it and realize they dont want to be there. Sad to see such a gorgeous girl going down like that...you almost want to feel sorry for her.
No More Signature

sugar land dave

Post by sugar land dave »

I agree with you. It only takes a few CHL people acting ridiculously to hurt our position. Charles and others work hard for years to claw out some gains for us, then someone decides to take his firearm and CHL out drinking! :banghead:
DPS Received Forms- 1/18/11 Online Status - 1/27/11 My Mailbox - 2/12/11
NRA Life Member

Texas Dan Mosby

Post by Texas Dan Mosby »

I wish i had a video camera, if every college girl in this town saw this drunken girl so incredibly intoxicated that she was falling over flashing her nether regions for all to see, maybe they would make some sense of it and realize they dont want to be there.
In this day and age, the odds are good that her "nether regions" have already been photographed, video'd, and spread throughout the "innernets"...of her own accord.

As to drunk driving, certainly we can reduce the number of drunk drivers on the road by restricting access to automobiles....er...nevermind.
88 day wait for the state to approve my constitutional right to bear arms...

tacticool

Post by tacticool »

Knowing that the MSM gets the facts wrong more often than they get them right, especially when it comes to guns, what are the odds he's actually a CHL holder and not some random someone carrying under MPA?
When in doubt
Vote them out!

johnson0317

Post by johnson0317 »

Well, although these clowns hurt our image, let's get their butts off of the street. They are dangerous people.

One stat you won't see the MSM mention is what percentage of drunk driving arrests are non-CHL holders, and what percentage are. It has to be almost invisible.

Got to wonder what was going through this guys mind after the cops told him to put his hands behind his back. Wonder if the gravity of the situation had sunk in at that point. Nothing is going to be the same for him, at least for a very long time.

RJ
CHL Received 5/16/11
Proud Member NRA
Proud Member Texas Concealed Handgun Association
Proud Member Second Amendment Foundation
Proud Member of The Truth Squad founded by Tom Gresham. "A lie left unchallenged becomes the truth"

Pawpaw

Post by Pawpaw »

Some people are just too stupid to have access to a gun... or car keys. :mad5
Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence. - John Adams

paulhailes

Post by paulhailes »

AEA wrote:UhOh.......

I can hear the Brady Bunch now!
"Drunken CHL Holder with gun visible in car arrested by Houston Police. Individual had an AUTOMATIC Pistol with deadly Hollow Point bullets in an EXTENDED CLIP"
So, is that opposed to non-deadly Hollow Points?

Return to “General Texas CHL Discussion”