Black-Friday Bummer..

CHL discussions that do not fit into more specific topics

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

jimlongley
Posts in topic: 2

Re: Black-Friday Bummer..

Post by jimlongley »

Dragonfighter wrote:
jimlongley wrote:I am going to Home Depot as soon as I finish my breakfast, but not to shop.

Just for fun like my hero Hank Hill and myself?
Nah, I had to go sell appliances.

Actually it was kind of funny to start. They opened the doors about ten minutes early, and the store was invaded by more than fifty people, and not one of them came to the appliance department.
Real gun control, carrying 24/7/365

johnson0317
Posts in topic: 3

Re: Black-Friday Bummer..

Post by johnson0317 »

v-rog wrote:Can you provide the source of your statement concerning the president? Thanks.

johnson0317 wrote:
snatchel wrote:
glbedd53 wrote:You sound like one of those people Barak warned us about. All that clingin and stuff.

:confused5 I dont get it.. LoL.
Our President feels that people like us are bible thumping simpletons. We cling to our bibles and to our guns beecause we is the underedumacated igknowramuses. It is the only possible explanation as to why we would want to own a gun. Of course, if I was surrounded by Secret Service, or other protecton agents, 24/7, then maybe I would not understand it either. Many of these big shots who are virulently anti-gun tend to employ those individuals who carry guns to protect their sweet selves.

RJ
I guess I can provide the President, himself, explaining what we frustrated people tend to do. " onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
CHL Received 5/16/11
Proud Member NRA
Proud Member Texas Concealed Handgun Association
Proud Member Second Amendment Foundation
Proud Member of The Truth Squad founded by Tom Gresham. "A lie left unchallenged becomes the truth"

Return to “General Texas CHL Discussion”