Teen killed by Florida CHL'er

CHL discussions that do not fit into more specific topics

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

victory
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Teen killed by Florida CHL'er

Post by victory »

Keith B wrote: As to the original topic, this guy was looking to pick a fight and he got exactly what he deserved
From the story, it sounds like that might apply to both Dunn and Davis. Maybe God put them in each others paths for a reason.

C-dub
Posts in topic: 6

Post by C-dub »

victory wrote:
Keith B wrote: As to the original topic, this guy was looking to pick a fight and he got exactly what he deserved
From the story, it sounds like that might apply to both Dunn and Davis.
OMG, although completely unrelated, when I read this the first thing that popped into my head was Wallace and Davis. Who gets the reference? ;-)
I am not and have never been a LEO. My avatar is in honor of my friend, Dallas Police Sargent Michael Smith, who was murdered along with four other officers in Dallas on 7.7.2016.
NRA Patriot-Endowment Lifetime Member---------------------------------------------Si vis pacem, para bellum.................................................Patriot Guard Rider

CHLLady
Posts in topic: 3

Post by CHLLady »

Cdub, I will definitely check 'em out! :thumbs2: And no clue on the connection...

Cedar Park Dad, :headscratch Never heard of them! Lol.

I'm so relieved he was found guilty. I believe alcohol from the wedding must have affected his judgement, or he's just naturally an extreme jerk.
If you carry a gun, people call you paranoid. Nonsense! If you carry a gun, what do you have to be paranoid about?

rbwhatever1

Post by rbwhatever1 »

No idea what compels "human thought" to do what this one did...

"Florida man sentenced to life plus 90 years in rap music murder"

JACKSONVILLE Fla. (Reuters) - Michael Dunn, a middle-aged white man, was sentenced to life in prison without parole, plus 90 years, by a Florida judge on Friday for killing an unarmed black teenager in an argument over loud rap music.

Dunn, 47, a software engineer, testified at his murder trial last month he thought he was defending himself from an armed threat when he fired 10 rounds at an SUV carrying four teens at a Jacksonville gas station parking lot, killing Jordan Davis, 17, in November 2012.

http://news.yahoo.com/sentencing-due-fl ... 46312.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
III

Dadtodabone
Posts in topic: 2

Post by Dadtodabone »

C-dub wrote:
victory wrote:
OMG, although completely unrelated, when I read this the first thing that popped into my head was Wallace and Davis. Who gets the reference? ;-)
[youtube][/youtube]
"Caesar si viveret, ad remum dareris!"

C-dub
Posts in topic: 6

Post by C-dub »

Dadtodabone wrote:
C-dub wrote:
victory wrote:
[youtube][/youtube]
That's it. :tiphat:
I am not and have never been a LEO. My avatar is in honor of my friend, Dallas Police Sargent Michael Smith, who was murdered along with four other officers in Dallas on 7.7.2016.
NRA Patriot-Endowment Lifetime Member---------------------------------------------Si vis pacem, para bellum.................................................Patriot Guard Rider

tacticool

Post by tacticool »

C-dub wrote:
victory wrote:
I'm more familiar with Wallace and Gromit.
When in doubt
Vote them out!

Return to “General Texas CHL Discussion”