Do you practice a phrase to yell if you draw on a BG?

CHL discussions that do not fit into more specific topics

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

sunny beach
Banned
Posts in topic: 2

Re: Do you practice a phrase to yell if you draw on a BG?

Post by sunny beach »

Oldgringo wrote:How 'bout, "reach for the rafters, cowboy"? {spoken loudly and with authority}
I like this John Wayne quote better. " onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Wtxchooter
Posts in topic: 1

Post by Wtxchooter »

STOP! OR MY WIFE WILL SHOOT! :thumbs2: Love having a wife who is as fanatical as I am about carrying.
STOP, OR MY WIFE WILL SHOOT!

srothstein

Post by srothstein »

No, the line was "Stop! Or my mom will shoot!" but you need a good Stallone imitator to really pull it off. :lol:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0105477/?re ... lmg_act_31" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Steve Rothstein

texanjoker

Post by texanjoker »

srothstein wrote:No, the line was "Stop! Or my mom will shoot!" but you need a good Stallone imitator to really pull it off. :lol:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0105477/?re ... lmg_act_31" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
:smilelol5:

Jaguar

Post by Jaguar »

george wrote:"SURPRISE"
Thread winner! :thewave

Totally worth the time to wipe off my keyboard. :cheers2:
"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents." -- James Madison

Gunner4640

Post by Gunner4640 »

I sure do, I had an occasion last Saturday at Gander Mountain. My wife waited in the car and noticed A man was walking in the parking lot approaching people at random. She waited till he was far away from the car and ran into the store because she noticed him staring at her. When we came out he was to my left about 20 yards away, we walked to the car and I saw him come around the back of my car, when I got to the door he started to walk towards me (wife was in the car) I put my hand on my gun and said rather loudly " Do not come near me if you do I will consider it a threat and I will draw this gun that my hand is on right now" He froze where he stood. I kept my hand on my gun and backed into my car locked the doors and left. I called Gander and told them about him. I had no idea what he wanted and was not going to give him the chance to even ask.
Dave & Wife NRA Members
Too many guns to list> :lol::

RogueUSMC
Posts in topic: 3

Post by RogueUSMC »

A man will fight harder for his interests than for his rights.
- Napoleon Bonaparte
PFC Paul E. Ison USMC 1916-2001

mlawler

Post by mlawler »

The only thing they need to hear is "BANG" repeated as many times as necessary!

bizarrenormality

Post by bizarrenormality »

george wrote:"SURPRISE"
That reminds me of the "April Fools" story about an armed robbery stakeout.

tanker1983

Post by tanker1983 »

FREEZE, TURKEY!!!
FL CWP APRIL 2010
TX CHL MAY 2011
Kimber Ultra Carry I .45ACP
Glock 20SF 10mm
Sig Sauer P238 .380ACP
Taurus Judge Public Defender
Long guns.

" Never tell people how to do things. Just tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity " - GEN. George S. Patton

Ameer

Post by Ameer »

Yo homie! That my briefcase?
I believe the basic political division in this country is not between liberals and conservatives but between those who believe that they should have a say in the personal lives of strangers and those who do not.

HerbM
Posts in topic: 11

Post by HerbM »

The jokes would be funny except that it concerns me that some people reading this might think them serious or actual practice.

It is most effective to have set verbiage to use when avoiding and repelling a criminal attack, and to use it EVEN IF the threat is so close that warning and response must occur together.

I recommend the "BACK OFF!" sequence because it works so effectively UP TO the actual response and trying to insert additional wording in a situation that is already fraught with live threatening fear and peril is just not a good idea.

For a useful way to Avoid Criminal Attacks, please see my outline with some useful detail here: http://www.meetup.com/AustinCombatives/ ... d/10163916

You definitely do NOT want to be saying anything that will not do you service when played back by MSNBC or ABC over the following months as you await the Grand Jury decision or your trial. Seriously.
HerbM

WildBill
Posts in topic: 6

Post by WildBill »

HerbM wrote:The jokes would be funny except that it concerns me that some people reading this might think them serious or actual practice.

It is most effective to have set verbiage to use when avoiding and repelling a criminal attack, and to use it EVEN IF the threat is so close that warning and response must occur together.

I recommend the "BACK OFF!" sequence because it works so effectively UP TO the actual response and trying to insert additional wording in a situation that is already fraught with live threatening fear and peril is just not a good idea.

For a useful way to Avoid Criminal Attacks, please see my outline with some useful detail here: http://www.meetup.com/AustinCombatives/ ... d/10163916

You definitely do NOT want to be saying anything that will not do you service when played back by MSNBC or ABC over the following months as you await the Grand Jury decision or your trial. Seriously.
:iagree: I also hope that people realize that certain posts are jokes and that their statements could be used against them.
NRA Endowment Member

Return to “General Texas CHL Discussion”