Is Open Carry Activism Threatening our CHL rights.

CHL discussions that do not fit into more specific topics

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

asbandr
Posts in topic: 6

Re: Is Open Carry Activism Threatening our CHL rights.

Post by asbandr »

gkgray wrote:This may be unpopular but has anyone everthought that maybe Open Carry Texas is a ruse and they are working hand in hand with Moms Demand Action and Bloomberg?

Has crossed my mind, especially when you see how some of these guys carry their rifles (remember the Chipotle guys) and how they are just daring somebody to say something.

Thoughts?
you know i don't want to sound like some kind of conspiracy theorist, but the thought has crossed my mind as well. I don't think they are anti though, just ignorant. But with the amount of corruption that is our government, not much would shock me. I've also considered the idea that there's a link between law enforcement getting military equipment and the fact that surely Obama knows that if he gets his way and decides to really come after our guns, he knows he'll have a heck of a fight. Might be a little out there, and I'm not saying i believe that's what's going on, just saying nothing would really shock me at this point.
I'm a mom who demands action. Single action, double action, single/double action. I'm an equal action shooter.

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own palace, his goods are safe. - Luke 11:21

Return to “General Texas CHL Discussion”