Daily Kos Article Sets Open Carry Disaster Timeline

CHL discussions that do not fit into more specific topics

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

crazy2medic
Posts in topic: 3

Re: Daily Kos Article Sets Open Carry Disaster Timeline

Post by crazy2medic »

TexasJohnBoy wrote:Temping to email the author point out how wrong they were.
DO IT!!!
Government, like fire is a dangerous servant and a fearful master
If you ain't paranoid you ain't paying attention
Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war let it begin here- John Parker

crazy2medic
Posts in topic: 3

Post by crazy2medic »

Abraham wrote:crazy2medic,

Sounds good.

I also believe those who aren't exactly gun guys/gals think deholstered is a real word i.e. anti-gun folk who pretend they know all about guns as in the "shoulder thing that goes up"...
Or when they made a big deal about the flash hider, that it kept the person from seeing your muzzle flash and not it's actual purpose of not blinding the shooter or a muzzle brake acting like a silencer.. etc.
Last edited by crazy2medic on Fri May 27, 2016 5:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Government, like fire is a dangerous servant and a fearful master
If you ain't paranoid you ain't paying attention
Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war let it begin here- John Parker

Daddio-on-patio
Posts in topic: 1

Post by Daddio-on-patio »

I went back to the article and read the comments. I was surprised at the amount of folks arguing against his premise. This is the last line from, at the time, the last comment entered:

Do not fear, the sky is not falling and there will not be bloodbaths in the streets. If you want that, go to gun free zones like chicago where 22 were shot last weekend.
msglaigaie Dec 21 · 01:31:41 PM

I gotta hand it to the fella/gal! :tiphat:
Ephesians 6:12 NKJV

12 For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age,[a] against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places.

joe817
Posts in topic: 1

Post by joe817 »

Daddio-on-patio wrote:I went back to the article and read the comments. I was surprised at the amount of folks arguing against his premise. This is the last line from, at the time, the last comment entered:

Do not fear, the sky is not falling and there will not be bloodbaths in the streets. If you want that, go to gun free zones like chicago where 22 were shot last weekend.
msglaigaie Dec 21 · 01:31:41 PM

I gotta hand it to the fella/gal! :tiphat:
He DOES make a valid point. He's spot on. That's where the bloodbaths DO occur. It boggles my mind that the anti's don't see that. :banghead:
Diplomacy is the Art of Letting Someone Have Your Way
TSRA
Colt Gov't Model .380

Return to “General Texas CHL Discussion”