Pocket Carry: What Do You Do?

CHL discussions that do not fit into more specific topics

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
hornetfan63
Posts in topic: 2

Re: Pocket Carry: What Do You Do?

Post by hornetfan63 »

Thanks for all of the answers. Looks like I will be sticking to IWB when wearing jeans. :tiphat:

aggie67
Posts in topic: 1

Post by aggie67 »

I pocket carry often with cargo pants or shorts or on days like today my Roundhouse overalls that I selected for big pockets. I use well made leather holsters designed for the gun I am carrying. I pocket carry several different pistols--J frame 38 revolver, Colt Mustang, Sig 938 (good choice), and sometimes an officer
s model 1911.
I don't wear jeans nearly as often as I did as a nipper. When younger jeans were the normal when farming, cattle and hog chores and horseback. My 70+ years on this used frame has made me look for comfort more than fit anymore. I did spend a couple hours helping pen some steers recently and wished I had put on jeans--I love my overalls, but they were not intended for sitting in a saddle.

crewsn

Post by crewsn »

i pocket carry my G42 quite often, typically with cargo shorts. i use a MIC holster when i do. its not so much a holster as it is a trigger guard of sorts but does the job nicely. no worrying about trigger engagement and no real added size of a true holster. they are made for several handguns. ive had mine going on 2 years and still functions like brand new.
see link http://www.themicholster.com/

mescobar_rpls

Post by mescobar_rpls »

I have been known to pocket carry a LCP in a Bearcreek holster (bearcreekholsters.com) much like the one below.

Return to “General Texas CHL Discussion”