Selling to a non LTC holder

CHL discussions that do not fit into more specific topics

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Texas_Blaze
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Selling to a non LTC holder

Post by Texas_Blaze »

The sad truth is people shouldn’t be selling guns....

You should want to keep each and ever single one. They are all special! I haven’t sold a single one yet.
Distinguished author of opinions and pro bono self proclaimed internet lawyer providing expert advice on what you should do and believe on all matters of life.

03Lightningrocks
Posts in topic: 17

Post by 03Lightningrocks »

Texas_Blaze wrote: Sun Jul 08, 2018 3:54 pm The sad truth is people shouldn’t be selling guns....

You should want to keep each and ever single one. They are all special! I haven’t sold a single one yet.
So true. The only time I sell a gun is for funds to buy one I wanted more. I always go through a severe depression period after parting with one of my loved ones. It usually ends about the time I replace it with the one I wanted more. :mrgreen:

Grundy1133
Posts in topic: 4

Post by Grundy1133 »

NNT wrote: Sun Jul 08, 2018 7:52 am I don't show ID for the same reasons I don't do transactions at my house.

1-I don't want strangers who know I have guns or valuable things to know where to come get them when I am not home.

2- giving a copy if my DL gives full name, address, birthday, dl#. A little online research and my identity is compromised...

Bigger chance if these two in my opinion than BATF knocking on my door.
all i need is your name (first and last) and I can pretty much find out all the info on a BOS easily from the internet. case and point is when i first met my GF she wouldnt tell me her middle name and told me i had to figure it out myself. so 3 hours later i came back and gave her her full name, her address, her parents names, her moms maiden name, any arrests that she or her parents have had, and where she's lived for the past 5 years. her face turned white and was all like "How do you know all that" I said "i know how to use the internet". I think thats one of the reasons she fell for me haha. nerdy is the new sexy. funny how all thru school nerds were made fun of and now whenever your wifi breaks, guess who's gonna come and fix it. :lol:
NRA Member

Flightmare
Posts in topic: 1

Post by Flightmare »

Deplorable lunatic since 2016

03Lightningrocks
Posts in topic: 17

Post by 03Lightningrocks »

:iagree:

Return to “General Texas CHL Discussion”