A test for Anti-concealed carry

CHL discussions that do not fit into more specific topics

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Flightmare
Posts in topic: 1

Re: A test for Anti-concealed carry

Post by Flightmare »

Liberty wrote: Thu Nov 22, 2018 11:46 am
Grundy1133 wrote: Thu Nov 22, 2018 6:39 am i had a conversation at work yesterday about a popular trampoline park. I told the guy that I didn't like that place because they didn't allow people to carry. and he said "Well what do you need a gun at a trampoline park for anyway?" I said "The same reason they have fire extinguishers. You don't need them until you do." He shut up after that and the lady that was standing there thought for a minute and said "He has a point..."
What kind of holster do you use on a trampoline? While I detest most 30.06 signs, I can understand why the management might be afraid of handguns flying around from being improperly secured. Maybe if they have lockers or something.
The same reason you have handicap parking outside a roller skating rink. You may have a parent who is going. Doesn't mean they will be on the trampolines.
Deplorable lunatic since 2016

Grundy1133
Posts in topic: 2

Re: A test for Anti-concealed carry

Post by Grundy1133 »

Liberty wrote: Thu Nov 22, 2018 11:46 am
Grundy1133 wrote: Thu Nov 22, 2018 6:39 am i had a conversation at work yesterday about a popular trampoline park. I told the guy that I didn't like that place because they didn't allow people to carry. and he said "Well what do you need a gun at a trampoline park for anyway?" I said "The same reason they have fire extinguishers. You don't need them until you do." He shut up after that and the lady that was standing there thought for a minute and said "He has a point..."
What kind of holster do you use on a trampoline? While I detest most 30.06 signs, I can understand why the management might be afraid of handguns flying around from being improperly secured. Maybe if they have lockers or something.
I have an aliengear shapeshift so if i did ever go i'd install the thumb release and just carry IWB like normal.
NRA Member

Return to “General Texas CHL Discussion”