LTC Class Manuals?

CHL discussions that do not fit into more specific topics

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
BeKind!
Posts in topic: 2

LTC Class Manuals?

Post by BeKind! »

Is there or does anyone have their LTC Class Manuals or Pamphlets available online? I want to have an actual copy to print off to be able to use as a reference and to allow potential LTC holders to read and see what will be expected of them, so they can be encouraged to take the course with less stress. It would be good to have as a reference document also that explains in layman's terms the requirements and expectations in non-legal jibber jabber. Do these exist?

God Bless
Be Kind and God Bless!
Gal 2:20

bblhd672
Posts in topic: 1

Re: LTC Class Manuals?

Post by bblhd672 »

BeKind! wrote: Thu Feb 07, 2019 4:44 pm Is there or does anyone have their LTC Class Manuals or Pamphlets available online? I want to have an actual copy to print off to be able to use as a reference and to allow potential LTC holders to read and see what will be expected of them, so they can be encouraged to take the course with less stress. It would be good to have as a reference document also that explains in layman's terms the requirements and expectations in non-legal jibber jabber. Do these exist?

God Bless
https://www.dps.texas.gov/InternetForms ... LTC-16.pdf
This is the best you'll find. Yes, its in legal terms, but that's what you are expected to understand. Otherwise, I doubt there's a question you have that hasn't been answered 20 times on this forum. Use the search box.
The left lies about everything. Truth is a liberal value, and truth is a conservative value, but it has never been a left-wing value. People on the left say whatever advances their immediate agenda. Power is their moral lodestar; therefore, truth is always subservient to it. - Dennis Prager

WildBill

Post by WildBill »

BeKind! wrote: Thu Feb 07, 2019 4:44 pm Is there or does anyone have their LTC Class Manuals or Pamphlets available online? I want to have an actual copy to print off to be able to use as a reference and to allow potential LTC holders to read and see what will be expected of them, so they can be encouraged to take the course with less stress. It would be good to have as a reference document also that explains in layman's terms the requirements and expectations in non-legal jibber jabber. Do these exist?

God Bless
This question has been asked and answered in previous posts.
The LTC "Class Manuals/ Pamphlets/ Handouts /PowerPoint files have been developed by the individual instructors and tailored to their own training course.
They have taken a lot of time to prepare so most instructors do not post them for other people to use.
As I recall a couple instructors offered to share some of their classroom materials. :tiphat:
NRA Endowment Member

Topic author
BeKind!
Posts in topic: 2

Post by BeKind! »

Thanks, I just figured there was one out there somewhere.
Be Kind and God Bless!
Gal 2:20

Crossfire

Post by Crossfire »

We print, and ship, the LTC-16 for other instructors.

$4.00 each, plus shipping. They come in booklet form, stapled, just as you would get if you ordered from DPS.

PM me if you want some.
Texas LTC Instructor, FFL, IdentoGO Fingerprinting Partner
http://www.Crossfire-Training.com

Alf

Post by Alf »

BeKind! wrote: Thu Feb 07, 2019 4:44 pm explains in layman's terms the requirements and expectations in non-legal jibber jabber.
Isn't that what an instructor is for? :headscratch

Return to “General Texas CHL Discussion”