Garland Road Rage Shooting

CHL discussions that do not fit into more specific topics

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
chasfm11
Posts in topic: 2

Re: Garland Road Rage Shooting

Post by chasfm11 »

Pilgrim wrote: Sat Sep 07, 2019 11:58 am Does the shooter have to be shot at to defend himself? Seems to me objects of anykind thrown at you by someone who hates you enough to break your windshield can cause injury or death.
I think that the real problem with this one was what appears to be a two stop break on the window on the pickup. What I mean by that is that it appears that the glass bottle shattered on impact, cause\ing the sound of small explosion. The force, a half a second later shattered the window. I can see where the sound comes lightly staggered would give the illusion of a gun shot breaking your window if you weren't expecting it. When you couple that with the appearance of the Escalade in the adjacent lane with the driver with his window down and his arm out, it might be hard to tell whether he had a gun in that hand our not. I'm guessing the look on the Escalade driver's face, if the pickup driver saw it for a second, might have added to his apprehension. At least that is the way the my vivid imagination figures the thing went down.
6/23-8/13/10 -51 days to plastic
Dum Spiro, Spero

Return to “General Texas CHL Discussion”