"Protesters" are on the way... as planned now for weeks

CHL discussions that do not fit into more specific topics

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

philip964
Posts in topic: 3

Re: "Protesters" are on the way... as planned now for weeks

Post by philip964 »

If pink and light blue become red and blue.

Yep there will be protests.

Friggen tie!
Attachments
B4E16A26-480D-4AE1-910A-D12BF091470C.jpeg

parabelum
Posts in topic: 4

Post by parabelum »

philip964 wrote: Wed Nov 04, 2020 3:11 pm If pink and light blue become red and blue.

Yep there will be protests.

Friggen tie!
Unfortunately, Biden did get that 1 vote from Nebraska district, pushing him to 270. Wouldn’t it be interesting if the entire thing gets down to one single vote from one district in....Nebraska?

Flightmare

Post by Flightmare »

NOBODY is talking about the faithless elector factor. We had a small handful of faithless electors in 2016, but it did not change the outcome of the election. In a race this close, it very much could.
Deplorable lunatic since 2016

Topic author
Paladin
Posts in topic: 5

Post by Paladin »

Arizona may go for Trump. Time will tell.
JOIN NRA TODAY!, NRA Benefactor Life, TSRA Defender Life, Gun Owners of America Life, SAF, FPC, VCDL Member
LTC/SSC Instructor, NRA Certified Instructor, CRSO
The last hope of human liberty in this world rests on us. -Thomas Jefferson

parabelum

Post by parabelum »

Little over 7k votes separation in NV.

parabelum

Post by parabelum »

Paladin wrote: Wed Nov 04, 2020 8:07 pm Arizona may go for Trump. Time will tell.
And interesting that one of the main left rags CNN has actually not called AZ for Biden just yet.

strogg
Posts in topic: 1

Post by strogg »

Flightmare wrote: Wed Nov 04, 2020 3:34 pm NOBODY is talking about the faithless elector factor. We had a small handful of faithless electors in 2016, but it did not change the outcome of the election. In a race this close, it very much could.
Oh just imagine this scenario. Biden gets exactly 270 after all the (re)counts and lawsuits. Come December 14th, a faithless elector or two in states without any faithless elector laws sway the votes to a complete tie. Come January, congress votes on the presidency. With the majority of states being red, Trump wins the congressional vote. Call it a 26-24 vote for maximum effect. Just think of the liberal heads that would roll from that chain of events.

crazy2medic

Post by crazy2medic »

The Dems have turned the U.S.A into a Banana Republic!
:mad5 :mad5 :mad5
Government, like fire is a dangerous servant and a fearful master
If you ain't paranoid you ain't paying attention
Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war let it begin here- John Parker

Flightmare

Post by Flightmare »

strogg wrote: Wed Nov 04, 2020 8:43 pm
Flightmare wrote: Wed Nov 04, 2020 3:34 pm NOBODY is talking about the faithless elector factor. We had a small handful of faithless electors in 2016, but it did not change the outcome of the election. In a race this close, it very much could.
Oh just imagine this scenario. Biden gets exactly 270 after all the (re)counts and lawsuits. Come December 14th, a faithless elector or two in states without any faithless elector laws sway the votes to a complete tie. Come January, congress votes on the presidency. With the majority of states being red, Trump wins the congressional vote. Call it a 26-24 vote for maximum effect. Just think of the liberal heads that would roll from that chain of events.
If you want to take that to it's craziest possible conclusion....have the House of Representatives choose Biden, the Senate elects Pence. 25th amendment kicks in and Biden removed from office. Pence is new POTUS.
Deplorable lunatic since 2016

dhoobler

Post by dhoobler »

Flightmare wrote: Wed Nov 04, 2020 9:06 pm
strogg wrote: Wed Nov 04, 2020 8:43 pm
If you want to take that to it's craziest possible conclusion....have the House of Representatives choose Biden, the Senate elects Pence. 25th amendment kicks in and Biden removed from office. Pence is new POTUS.
How about this. The house picks Biden and the senate picks Trump. 25th amendment kicks in and Trump becomes the 47th POTUS. For maximum effect, Trump names Pence as his VP, and the senate confirms him.
Revolver - An elegant weapon... for a more civilized age.
NRA Endowment Life Member
TSRA Life Member

Topic author
Paladin

Post by Paladin »

parabelum wrote: Wed Nov 04, 2020 8:26 pm
Paladin wrote: Wed Nov 04, 2020 8:07 pm Arizona may go for Trump. Time will tell.
And interesting that one of the main left rags CNN has actually not called AZ for Biden just yet.
Donald Trump 'Could Pull Even' with Biden in Arizona Count, CNN Says
JOIN NRA TODAY!, NRA Benefactor Life, TSRA Defender Life, Gun Owners of America Life, SAF, FPC, VCDL Member

philip964

Post by philip964 »

Happy Guy Fawks Day.

Topic author
Paladin

Post by Paladin »

jason812 wrote: Wed Nov 04, 2020 2:55 pm
srothstein wrote: Wed Nov 04, 2020 2:50 pm Looking at the county results versus the state results, and I am beginning to believe that we do need to reform the electoral college. Not removing it like the Dems want, but modifying it to try to balance the growing disparity between urban and rural areas.
I told my brother last night the same thing. Needs to be changed to land mass covered.
I have to agree. I live in a city and cities are full of criminals and dependents.

The constitution originally required voters to be land owners who had a stake in this nation.

No one in their right mind would allow convicted felons or paid voters to change the course of a major election: When 1,099 felons vote in race won by 312 ballots

Grayling813

Post by Grayling813 »

Trump will fight every suspicious result. That's his nature and that's our expectation.

The Annoyed Man

Post by The Annoyed Man »

srothstein wrote: Wed Nov 04, 2020 2:50 pm
Paladin wrote: Wed Nov 04, 2020 9:58 amThe evidence points towards something like Operation Ajax or a Color Revolution
Looking at the protests and the obvious planning that went into them, I am rapidly coming to believe that you are correct. Looking at the county results versus the state results, and I am beginning to believe that we do need to reform the electoral college. Not removing it like the Dems want, but modifying it to try to balance the growing disparity between urban and rural areas.

I started to type a few paragraphs on what I think we need to do to save our country. As I typed I came to the conclusion that the US might not be saveable anymore. I cannot (will not) start a revolution, but I certainly expect it and know what side I will be on.
I know that my own opinions are frequently regarded as a little too radical or controversial, but I have always regarded srothstein as a voice of reason and sanity. That he and I agree on this point ought to make doubters wake up and smell the coffee. Bad juju is coming. I don’t want it, and nobody in their right mind should want it. But not wanting it isn't the same thing as being in denial about it, and failing to do the necessary things to prepare for it.

The possibility of it is 100%. It is 100% possible that a revolution would be necessary to restore the constitutional republic. What’s in play isn’t the possibility; it’s the probability—which is dependent upon the forces being applied against the constitution at any given time. And the probability is shaping up that a Biden/Harris administration will bring enough pressure to bear against the 1st and 2nd Amendments to end in open rebellion. As I keep saying, only a fool wants this to happen; but it takes a bigger fool to deny the probabilities and fail to prepare for it ........while still HOPING with all sincerity that it doesn’t come to pass.
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, "Those Who Remain"

#TINVOWOOT

Return to “General Texas CHL Discussion”