Only in Massachusetts

CHL discussions that do not fit into more specific topics

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Caliber
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Only in Massachusetts

Post by Caliber »

I wonder if the Supreme Court would agree to that MA law regarding ammo?

MaduroBU

Post by MaduroBU »

How does he feel about being a test case? I've heard rumors that he may live in a favorable jurisdiction.

Liberty

Post by Liberty »

Been following this case. It likely will be thrown out.

He was stopped following an ambulance at 50mph in a 30 MPH zone (almost all the city is at 30mph) He was driving an unregistered uninsured vehicle and claimed it was his fiancé's car. Police report states they saw the round using a flashlight on the passenger's floorboards, and this provided reasonable grounds for a search.

It wasn't his car, It was on the floor probably spending time under seat. It is very reasonable to assume he wasn't aware of the single 9mm round being there. He can't be found guilty if he didn't know about the round.

I think it smells of political harassment, he ran against a powerful local machine. The Democratic party there runs everything and will punish those who resist.
Liberty''s Blog
"Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom." John F. Kennedy

tommyg

Post by tommyg »

Sling Shots are a felony in New Jersey
N.R.A. benefactor Member :tiphat: Please Support the N.R.A. :patriot:

wheelgun1958

Post by wheelgun1958 »

tommyg wrote: Sat Nov 21, 2020 10:49 am Sling Shots are a felony in New Jersey
What about 'frames' for slingshots? All those trees!

03Lightningrocks

Post by 03Lightningrocks »

I must have missed this thread. I knew other states had some crazy firearm laws but had no idea it was this ridiculous. How does something like this even become a law? It seems like a total violation of the second amendment.

philip964
Posts in topic: 2

Post by philip964 »

https://www.providencejournal.com/story ... 358274002/

Arrested for I think owning guns and being suspected of drug use or for firing the guns on his 11 acre property. Not sure.

But they don’t want bail.

It may be the flame thrower in the kitchen.

Being smart and computer savvy works against you for being released on bail.

Guy who smears poop on you in the subway in NYC was immediately released. Xiden’s son has never been arrested.

September 6, 2023

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... -guns.html

Retired Colorado doctor arrested on gun charges. Didn’t have a permit for two guns found on his large boat from Florida where it was legal. There were also prostitutes on board. Police boarded the boat to make a wellness check on one of the prostitutes.

I have so many questions. So how do you know they were prostitutes? They said “ I’m a prostitute “ when asked about employment? So a friend of the prostitute was worried she was on a large boat with a retired doctor and hadn’t spoken with her in days and asked the police to perform a wellness check?

Wonder if his magazines were registered as well?

September 7, 2023

https://autos.yahoo.com/dea-raid-nantuc ... 00062.html

Ok, says DEA raid. Woman called a friend wanted to get off boat. Was high on drugs. Cocaine was found. Not doctor sample pills.

Return to “General Texas CHL Discussion”