Pig hunt

Post your hunting/trophy photos here, and tell us a little about your trip. WARNING: Some photos will be graphic.

Moderator: carlson1

powerboatr
Posts in topic: 2

Re: Pig hunt

Post by powerboatr »

this guy has been taunting us for months
i think he is smiling.
the two we missed a few weeks ago were light grey and sneaky quiet. at 530 am it was dark and they looked like large coyotes from distance.
Attachments
15293.jpeg
Proud to have served for over 22 Years in the U.S. Navy Certificated FAA A&P technician since 1996

The Annoyed Man
Posts in topic: 1

Post by The Annoyed Man »

You need to invite AndyC with his new hog vaporizer. Word has it that all he has to do is fire it in the hog's general direction to turn it into a pink mist. :mrgreen:
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, "Those Who Remain"

#TINVOWOOT

powerboatr
Posts in topic: 2

Post by powerboatr »

The Annoyed Man wrote: Fri Mar 19, 2021 2:55 pm You need to invite AndyC with his new hog vaporizer. Word has it that all he has to do is fire it in the hog's general direction to turn it into a pink mist. :mrgreen:
:biggrinjester: :biggrinjester: :biggrinjester: :biggrinjester:

w
Proud to have served for over 22 Years in the U.S. Navy Certificated FAA A&P technician since 1996

KC5AV

Post by KC5AV »

The Annoyed Man wrote: Fri Mar 19, 2021 2:55 pm You need to invite AndyC with his new hog vaporizer. Word has it that all he has to do is fire it in the hog's general direction to turn it into a pink mist. :mrgreen:
he needs to use it to turn them into bacon.
NRA lifetime member

kbarrick

Post by kbarrick »

I have been quite fortunate to see and shoot 4 hogs in three trips to the ranch, two out of the blind and two out of the pickup window. Usually I don't even see any or at least not able to get a shot. There are a lot of hogs on my friends ranch where I hunt. These were all smaller hogs (less than 125 lbs). I don't know how to post pictures but guess that you know what hogs look like.

All four were shot with the .30-30 that I bought from Carlson.

Keith

Return to “Hunting Photos”