Where to find a Deer Lease?

Post your hunting/trophy photos here, and tell us a little about your trip. WARNING: Some photos will be graphic.

Moderator: carlson1

Topic author
MyNameIsPaul
Posts in topic: 2

Where to find a Deer Lease?

Post by MyNameIsPaul »

Hi All- Been lurking a while and I was wondering if you could help me out.

My friends and I are trying to find a deer lease within 2-3 hours of Houston, and I don't even know where to start. There's 4 of us total, and we're looking for a year-round access lease so we can work on the land, blinds, etc. whenever we can get away for a weekend. Does anyone have any reccomendations? Whats a typical lease for 4 guys cost? Any help is appreciated, thanks!
CHL Class: 1/11/09
Packet Mailed: 1/12/09
App Complete/Overnighted: 6/24/09

Sigma .40
S&W MP15T 5.56

....looking for a Beretta PX4SC in .40

shortysboy09
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Where to find a Deer Lease?

Post by shortysboy09 »

MyNameIsPaul wrote:Hi All- Been lurking a while and I was wondering if you could help me out.

My friends and I are trying to find a deer lease within 2-3 hours of Houston, and I don't even know where to start. There's 4 of us total, and we're looking for a year-round access lease so we can work on the land, blinds, etc. whenever we can get away for a weekend. Does anyone have any reccomendations? Whats a typical lease for 4 guys cost? Any help is appreciated, thanks!
Leases I have been seeing have been ranging from 1000 to 1750 per slot. That's just for your lease rights. Then there's equipment cost, feed cost, and etc. As far as where to look I have no clue. they're all over the place.
Disclaimer for all my posts: IANAL

My setup:

Kimber Ultra Crimson Carry II or Bersa Thunder .380
Crossbreed Supertuck

NRA Member
TSRA Member

pbwalker

Post by pbwalker »

http://www.tpwd.state.tx.us/exptexas/pr ... unt-texas/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; is a good site (but they are down right now)

I lucked out and found mine on Craigslist.
*NRA Endowment Member* | Veteran
Vote Adam Kraut for the NRA Board of Directors - http://www.adamkraut.com/

Mike1951

Post by Mike1951 »

Good place to look:

http://www.southeasttexas.com/classifie ... de=hunting" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

This isn't all of the listings. Follow the link above and click on the header for each ad to see contact info. Hope everyone finds something they can use.

Keep checking back as new ads are added constantly. Newest ads at the top.
Southeast Texas Whitetail Hunting
We have 4 campsites thru out the club one with electrical we have established hunting areas or areas for developement all good roads year round 2 buck 2 doe per family membership lots of areas to ride atvs between hunting seasons guest allowed to ride with members 2 stand areas comes with membership a 3rd area with children over 12 yrs hog traping and hunting year round (no hog dogs) some duck and squirrel some fishing eight thousand plus acres cost $725.00 per family for more info please email
04/28/10 Silsbee
Deer Lease, Polk County
Deer Lease, Polk County. Membership is $650.00 per year. Campsite, No water or electric. On LAMPS permit. Two buck county. One guest privilivge per membership. There is hogs on lease. Please page or call if interested.
04/26/10 Nederland, Beaumont, Golden Triangle
huntingclubneedsmembers
3500acre hunting club needs members, has been managed 4- 15 years. we have 7-openings can harvest 4- deer and all the hogs you can shoot. can use lease year round can have 2- stands we use state rules butt 13-inch buck has to be 8- point r- better. we harvest nice bucks cost is $600 per family.
04/26/10 Kountze
HUNTING CLUB TAKING NEW MEMBERS
10500ac. deer/hog lease needing 10 members. This is a family lease with hunting/fishing/4-wheeler riding and camping. The yearly cost is $600.00 per family (you ,your wife and kids 18 and under) Call to come and take a look at it. If no answer leave message and I will call you back.
04/26/10 Kountze
3 Immediate Deer Lease Openings
3 openings on small family lease approx. 3 miles south of Spurger on Hwy 92. Lease is approx. 700 acres with mostly 9 year old pine growth. Cost $700 per member. For more details, call Chris.
04/25/10 Spurger
Last Minute Hunting Club
We are now accepting members for the 10/11 season.People who love God, "the great outdoors" & are lawfully minded preferred.10,520 acres located between Evadale & Buna.Year round membership includes spouse & children up to the age of 18,2 guest from gate to camp area only during any deer season,after deer season allowed in club.Allows 3 stand sites,2 bucks,1 doe.No limit on hogs.All other game according to Fed, State & Co.laws.$550.00.Home phone after 7 PM,Cell phone anytime.Thanks&God bless.
04/21/10 Buna/Evadale
4400 acre hunting lease
4400 acres to hunt and ride on .Campsite,creek,swimming hole,pipeline,powerline and plenty woods.Have organized rides for non members,members invited also.Rides begin early and end at swimming hole with bbq,kids welcome also. Membership fee is $600.00 year with 1st time fee of $75.00,2 stand areas,2 buck 1 doe,hogs unlimited,no dogs running any animals.Family club,come join us.
04/20/10 Bleakwood
COME JOIN US
Indian Hills Hunting Club is in need of a few members for the 2010-2011 hunting season. Lease is located in Jasper County off of Hwy.252 between Kirbyville and Jasper. Variety of cover from cutovers to hardwood bottoms. Several creeks run through lease. Family orientated members. For more information contact Lawrence Wilson
04/20/10 Kirbyville
Hunting Lease
Family Hunting Lease $725.00 per member. 5200 acers pleae call for any questions.
04/20/10 Livingston
hunting lease
7,000 acre hunting lease near honey island $650 per family. two does per membership. hog hunting with dogs after deer season allowed.
04/18/10 Beaumont
Little Branch Hunt Club-Accepting (2-3) NEW member
Deer & Hogs! No limit on hogs! (No hog dogs allowed!) The Little Branch Hunt Club, is located in Fred, Texas, and leases approximately 3,558 acres of timberland to accommodate approximately 40 family memberships to persons who possess a valid Texas Hunting License and are legally permitted to hunt in this state, Annual membership dues are at $650.00 per family.
04/18/10 Fred
Hunting Lease
Hunting lease needing members located in singer asking $450 for the year . Please call for more information . Thanks
04/17/10 Dequincy
Small Family Oriented Deer Lease located in Broadd
Small deer lease located in Broaddus is looking for serious hunters. 500 acres of hardwood ridges & hardwood bottoms, creek & several seasonal creeks throughout. Deer, hogs, turkey and small game are abundant. Lease has not been seriously hunted in the last 2 years. Camp has electric, water and septic hookups available. We are only looking for a few serious and management minded hunters. Pictures and more information available. Please contact me ASAP as there are only limited openings.
04/13/10 Broaddus
club members
4000 acre family membership hunting club located in newton and jasper county need 8 members to bring total to 27 members. club has been established for 25 years. allowed 2 stand sites with 4 deer limit. hogs may be hunted all year. dues are 675.00 per year with 50.00 light bill for season if you need a camping spot.
04/13/10 Newton, Tx
TYLER COUNTY DEER LEASE - 2816 ACRES
Well established (3 generations), family oriented hunting club is looking for a few new members. We limit ourselves to 23 memberships for safety reasons and increased chances of success. Currently $750 (plus a one-time initiation fee of $25). If no answer, please leave a message, and we will contact you.
04/12/10 Spurger
Deer Lease
Managed Deer lease in Devers.40 miles West of Beaumont, and 50 miles East of Houston..18,000 acres,Three camp sites, hundred acres per person.. No electricity,Three camp sites all the hogs you want til Feburary. No hog dogs or traps 600$ per family call for more information after 7pm.
04/12/10 Devers
2650 ACRE DEER LEASE
2650 acre deer lease Warren Texas 20 guns ($770.00 per gun) Lamps Program Family type hunting lease (2 Bucks - 1 Doe)
04/09/10 Warren
8700 Acre Deer Lease
This Family Lease has been Managed 8 pt or Better for 10 Years. Located only 6 miles north of Deweyville on 87 (See Map). We have taken some nice bucks, doe (club quota) and hogs. $725 per family per year. We have a Large camping area with Water & Fun for the Entire Family. Contact Keith.
04/08/10 Buna
Mike
AF5MS
TSRA Life Member
NRA Benefactor Member

Topic author
MyNameIsPaul

Post by MyNameIsPaul »

Wow! Thanks Mike! Thats some great info, I will pass it along to my friends and update this if we find something worthwhile (very likely!)

Thanks!
CHL Class: 1/11/09
Packet Mailed: 1/12/09
App Complete/Overnighted: 6/24/09

Sigma .40
S&W MP15T 5.56

....looking for a Beretta PX4SC in .40

silverbear

Post by silverbear »

Mike, great find and great info - Thanks! :thumbs2:
I support the right to arm bears.

Mike1951

Post by Mike1951 »

Glad to help!
Mike
AF5MS
TSRA Life Member
NRA Benefactor Member

imjohndorn

Post by imjohndorn »

What is the contact info for the deer lease in broaddus?

James Caldwell

Post by James Caldwell »

Hi there , I just joined this today thinking that i could see the phone numbers to some of the posts people are putting on here, I'm seeing these posts saying to call for more info but there's no number. I'm trying to contact some different indaviduals about hunting leases. What do I need to do ?

Beiruty

Post by Beiruty »

I am too looking for deer hunting ground, open land, low fence land, managed hunting ranch, etc.
No trophy fees.
Beiruty,
United we stand, dispersed we falter
2014: NRA Endowment lifetime member

Return to “Hunting Photos”