Magpul Art of the Dynamic Handgun Training DVD

This section is for recommendations, reviews & questions.

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
secure
Posts in topic: 1

Magpul Art of the Dynamic Handgun Training DVD

Post by secure »

" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

This is by far the best concealed carry handgun training DVD I have seen on the market.
I own the Rob Pinkus Combat Focus Shooting which is good but I think the magpul is better for me.

Highly recommended!

WEC
Posts in topic: 2

Re: Magpul Art of the Dynamic Handgun Training DVD

Post by WEC »

The guys at Magpul Dynamics took many aspects from Combat Focus Shooting and then made them more efficient. I also would recommend their Art of the Tactical Carbine Volume I and II training DVD's as well. I have all of these videos encoded and on my Blackberry so that I can watch them whenever I have some time to burn. They are great to watch during flights!
"We are oft to blame in this / 'Tis too much proved -- that with devotion's visage / And pious action we do sugar o'er / The devil himself."
Μολὼν λαβέ | NRA Lifetime Member

gigag04
Posts in topic: 3

Post by gigag04 »

WEC wrote:The guys at Magpul Dynamics took many aspects from Combat Focus Shooting and then made them more efficient. I also would recommend their Art of the Tactical Carbine Volume I and II training DVD's as well. I have all of these videos encoded and on my Blackberry so that I can watch them whenever I have some time to burn. They are great to watch during flights!
Willing to share the discs? I'd pay postage and return them soon thereafter.
Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work. - Thomas Edison

WEC
Posts in topic: 2

Post by WEC »

I would wholeheartedly agree if not for the fact that the discs were ripped and stored onto my laptop while I gave away the DVD's to friends abroad. My laptop's mobo got fried the other day so I'm working on doing what I can to salvage the information stored on the hard drive. I'll keep you updated. If I can get the info out I would be more than happy to help you out.
"We are oft to blame in this / 'Tis too much proved -- that with devotion's visage / And pious action we do sugar o'er / The devil himself."
Μολὼν λαβέ | NRA Lifetime Member

gigag04

Post by gigag04 »

WEC wrote:I would wholeheartedly agree if not for the fact that the discs were ripped and stored onto my laptop while I gave away the DVD's to friends abroad. My laptop's mobo got fried the other day so I'm working on doing what I can to salvage the information stored on the hard drive. I'll keep you updated. If I can get the info out I would be more than happy to help you out.
Digital is even better. ;-)
Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work. - Thomas Edison

AWB09
Posts in topic: 1

Post by AWB09 »

gigag04 wrote:Digital is even better. ;-)
feed the hogs

gigag04

Post by gigag04 »

Watched it today in rifle class.

Return to “Books & Videos”