Open Border, Path to Terror

This section is for recommendations, reviews & questions.

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
solaritx
Posts in topic: 1

Open Border, Path to Terror

Post by solaritx »

I want to let the list know that I have a new book out:

Open Border, Path To Terror by Garry Newton
AuthorHouse Publishing
ISBN-10: 1452052867
ISBN-13: 978-1452052861

It can be ordered at Amazon.com and any major book store. Autographed copies are available by contacting me here on the forum.

It comes in hardback and paperback.

Product Description
Especially in the post 9-11 world, an open border is an open invitation for terrorist activities in the United States. The world is full of individuals that want to harm the American people. One such person is "The Conductor," a sadistic psychopath and a master of torture. As The Conductor's team of Jihadist terrorists infiltrate the Texas border and prepare a weapon of mass destruction, ordinary people and some extraordinary individuals step up to defend their friends, their country, and the American way of life.

This is a fun read with guns, IDPA, guns, terroists, snipers, guns, IDPA, guns, one real bad guy, guns and......well you get the picture.

Linebacker

Re: Open Border, Path to Terror

Post by Linebacker »

From devious minds come devious plots,
If you like guns, girls and guys that shoot them, you will like this book.

Garry thanks for a good read.

John T

DMG

Re: Open Border, Path to Terror

Post by DMG »

I bought the book shortly after it came out, and did not leave it too many times before I was finished reading it. An enjoyable book, especially for those individuals familiar with some of the IDPA "movers and shakers" in the Houston area for, although the names have been changed to protect the innocent, they are in the book. Lots of guns, written by someone intimately familiar with what he wrote about.

Return to “Books & Videos”