Clapper's Book: "Facts and Fears"

This section is for recommendations, reviews & questions.

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
Abraham
Posts in topic: 2

Clapper's Book: "Facts and Fears"

Post by Abraham »

I just finished this long self aggrandizing book written by J. Clapper about himself.

In it he alternately, fulsomely praises himself and goes on a diatribe about how much he hates President Trump.

Plus, throughout the book, he says things like 'truth to power' and the 'IC Community' over and over...ad nauseam.

Some of his pals are John Brennan and Susan Rice to name two.

He is as they are leftist to the core.

If you like having your blood pressure increase to dangerous levels of annoyance, I recommend this bit of outlandish, leftist fluff.

flechero
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Clapper's Book: "Facts and Fears"

Post by flechero »

My Fear is that his book lacks many relevant Facts :lol:

One of the shows was talking about him and claimed he was an actual registered member of the communist party. :shock:

Paladin

Post by Paladin »

Abraham wrote: Sun Jul 22, 2018 10:55 am I just finished this long self aggrandizing book written by J. Clapper about himself.

In it he alternately, fulsomely praises himself and goes on a diatribe about how much he hates President Trump.

Plus, throughout the book, he says things like 'truth to power' and the 'IC Community' over and over...ad nauseam.

Some of his pals are John Brennan and Susan Rice to name two.

He is as they are leftist to the core.

If you like having your blood pressure increase to dangerous levels of annoyance, I recommend this bit of outlandish, leftist fluff.
Haha, sounds like it would give me a coronary!
In DC, perjury is not simply tolerated, it is rewarded.
link
JOIN NRA TODAY!, NRA Benefactor Life, TSRA Defender Life, Gun Owners of America Life, SAF, FPC, VCDL Member
LTC/SSC Instructor, NRA Certified Instructor, CRSO
The last hope of human liberty in this world rests on us. -Thomas Jefferson

bblhd672

Post by bblhd672 »

This short tome by Bracken is what Clapper should be writing next:
https://westernrifleshooters.wordpress. ... -the-coup/
The left lies about everything. Truth is a liberal value, and truth is a conservative value, but it has never been a left-wing value. People on the left say whatever advances their immediate agenda. Power is their moral lodestar; therefore, truth is always subservient to it. - Dennis Prager

Topic author
Abraham
Posts in topic: 2

Post by Abraham »

This creep said he even had 'speech writers'...

Look into his tax payer $85000.00 retirement party among many of his failures as a supposed servant of the American people.

Read his book where he gullibly exposes many of his disgusting failures as an American so-called intelligence officer.

He's just another among many in the higher echelons of government who are leftists and brag about it...

Return to “Books & Videos”