Today in Trump's 1st term as President

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

dale blanker
Banned
Posts in topic: 156

Re: Today in Trump's new term as President

Post by dale blanker »

bagman45 wrote: Sat Aug 25, 2018 1:18 am Not a chance that Sessions is working with Trump. He's clearly compromised after spending HIS ENTIRE LIFE IN THE SWAMP. The swamp dictated terms to him in order to become AG and a DEEP STATE employee for life.

Doesn't matter what Trump does, the STATE will not stop until they either have him out, or kill him. He is their KRYPTONITE!!. He need to declassify ALL documents NOW. Fire Sessions NOW. Appoint a true patriot as AG who will fire Rosenstein and Muehler NOW.

This clearly a DEEP STATE (and actually establishment DC) Coup d'etat against a duly elected President of the United States. All should be chased down and punished as prescribed by The Constitution. If they succeed in this, just as if Fellonius Von Pants Suit had won, God himself won't be able to help us.....
I keep hearing about the "deep state" and now, thanks to Time, I understand it (and it's not about another phony conspiracy).
https://timedotcom.files.wordpress.com/ ... uality=85
"Fellowship, Leadership, Scholarship, Service." Anyone?

Topic author
philip964
Posts in topic: 1539

Post by philip964 »

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/08/27/us-stoc ... hikes.html

New US Mexico trade agreement. More winning.

Paul Ryan tape on the radio this morning saying a while back that Trump’s trade war with Mexico was a bad idea.

Charles L. Cotton
Site Admin
Posts in topic: 2

Post by Charles L. Cotton »

dale blanker wrote: Sat Aug 25, 2018 11:33 pm
bagman45 wrote: Sat Aug 25, 2018 1:18 am Not a chance that Sessions is working with Trump. He's clearly compromised after spending HIS ENTIRE LIFE IN THE SWAMP. The swamp dictated terms to him in order to become AG and a DEEP STATE employee for life.

Doesn't matter what Trump does, the STATE will not stop until they either have him out, or kill him. He is their KRYPTONITE!!. He need to declassify ALL documents NOW. Fire Sessions NOW. Appoint a true patriot as AG who will fire Rosenstein and Muehler NOW.

This clearly a DEEP STATE (and actually establishment DC) Coup d'etat against a duly elected President of the United States. All should be chased down and punished as prescribed by The Constitution. If they succeed in this, just as if Fellonius Von Pants Suit had won, God himself won't be able to help us.....
I keep hearing about the "deep state" and now, thanks to Time, I understand it (and it's not about another phony conspiracy).
Nope, not phony at all. I don't know how any honest person can deny it in view of all that has come to light since Trump's election. The FBI and DOJ are far more corrupt than anyone would have imagined.

Chas.

bblhd672
Posts in topic: 213

Post by bblhd672 »

Cohen lawyer backpedals on Trump-Russia claims, as bombshell reports called into question
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/08 ... stion.html
Michael Cohen’s lawyer is backpedaling on bombshell claims he made in recent weeks about his client's knowledge of President Trump's supposed awareness of Russian efforts to influence the 2016 presidential election.

Lanny Davis, a longtime Clinton confidant who now represents the ex-Trump attorney, had been a source for reports saying his client had information that the president knew in advance about the June 2016 Trump Tower meeting involving Donald Trump Jr. and Russian attorney Natalia Veselnitskaya. Davis also suggested that Cohen had “direct knowledge” of Russia hacking into emails of Democratic power players.

But now, Davis is walking back his statements, telling The Washington Post that he “should have been more clear” that he “could not independently confirm what happened.”
Page One mainsewer media stories last week when Lanny Davis made original claims. Now that it proves to not be true, do you think the same outlets will make retractions?
The left lies about everything. Truth is a liberal value, and truth is a conservative value, but it has never been a left-wing value. People on the left say whatever advances their immediate agenda. Power is their moral lodestar; therefore, truth is always subservient to it. - Dennis Prager

dale blanker
Banned
Posts in topic: 156

Post by dale blanker »

Charles L. Cotton wrote: Mon Aug 27, 2018 2:54 pm
dale blanker wrote: Sat Aug 25, 2018 11:33 pm I keep hearing about the "deep state" and now, thanks to Time, I understand it (and it's not about another phony conspiracy).
Nope, not phony at all. I don't know how any honest person can deny it in view of all that has come to light since Trump's election. The FBI and DOJ are far more corrupt than anyone would have imagined.

Chas.
Yes sir, I believe there may be corruption in FBI and DOJ (and just about everywhere to some degree) because of personal biases but I was referring to an organized conspiracy, a secret planning organization that is only motivated by controlling trends in the status quo. There's too much information flow for that to exist, even in the Church.
"Fellowship, Leadership, Scholarship, Service." Anyone?

2farnorth
Posts in topic: 37

Post by 2farnorth »

dale blanker wrote: Mon Aug 27, 2018 4:42 pm
Charles L. Cotton wrote: Mon Aug 27, 2018 2:54 pm
dale blanker wrote: Sat Aug 25, 2018 11:33 pm I keep hearing about the "deep state" and now, thanks to Time, I understand it (and it's not about another phony conspiracy).

Chas.
Yes sir, I believe there may be corruption in FBI and DOJ (and just about everywhere to some degree) because of personal biases but I was referring to an organized conspiracy, a secret planning organization that is only motivated by controlling trends in the status quo. There's too much information flow for that to exist, even in the Church.
Look up Valerie Jarrett and George Soros. Then do some real investigative research on each of them. You will need a few weeks. Good luck
N5PNZ

Flightmare
Posts in topic: 89

Post by Flightmare »

Deplorable lunatic since 2016

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

US economy up 4.2% this quarter.

More winning.

Flightmare
Posts in topic: 89

Post by Flightmare »

Babylon Bee reports that Trump has won employee of the month for the 19th consecutive month! :biggrinjester:
https://babylonbee.com/news/trump-wins- ... hite-house
Deplorable lunatic since 2016

philbo
Banned
Posts in topic: 149

Post by philbo »

Trump cancels pay raises for federal employees
https://www.cnn.com/2018/08/30/politics ... index.html

This one's a head scratcher... trump cancels an across the board salary increase for federal workers citing his statutory authority to adjust pay because of "national emergency or serious economic conditions affecting the general welfare." Isn't the economy at an all time high? How can that be true AND simultaneously be suffering from serious economic conditions? Is it for fiscal responsibility... but didn't a tax cut payed for by over a trillion dollars in deficit spending get passed last year? Or is it possible that this pay raise matter was the latest in a string of moves that reflect an attempt to rein in spending on federal employees by trump and friends... especially in light of the fact that trump signed executive orders in May that made it easier to fire federal employees and placed limits on public-sector unions (which a judge struck down most of those provisions last week). Just want to know what national emergency and serious economic conditions justify an increase already approved by congress. Of course, maybe it's just the latest way for trump to pay for his military parade? :???:

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

mojo84
Posts in topic: 253

Post by mojo84 »

philbo wrote: Thu Aug 30, 2018 6:36 pm Trump cancels pay raises for federal employees
https://www.cnn.com/2018/08/30/politics ... index.html

This one's a head scratcher... trump cancels an across the board salary increase for federal workers citing his statutory authority to adjust pay because of "national emergency or serious economic conditions affecting the general welfare." Isn't the economy at an all time high? How can that be true AND simultaneously be suffering from serious economic conditions? Is it for fiscal responsibility... but didn't a tax cut payed for by over a trillion dollars in deficit spending get passed last year? Or is it possible that this pay raise matter was the latest in a string of moves that reflect an attempt to rein in spending on federal employees by trump and friends... especially in light of the fact that trump signed executive orders in May that made it easier to fire federal employees and placed limits on public-sector unions (which a judge struck down most of those provisions last week). Just want to know what national emergency and serious economic conditions justify an increase already approved by congress. Of course, maybe it's just the latest way for trump to pay for his military parade? :???:
The federal debt is at an all time high. Has to reduce the deficit. Economics 101. Spend less than you bring in. As typical. Liberals don't understand.

This may help you.
http://www.usdebtclock.org
Note: Me sharing a link and information published by others does not constitute my endorsement, agreement, disagreement, my opinion or publishing by me. If you do not like what is contained at a link I share, take it up with the author or publisher of the content.

2farnorth
Posts in topic: 37

Post by 2farnorth »

Maybe it will aid in draining the swap. Some will get mad and quit.. .. ;)
N5PNZ

bblhd672
Posts in topic: 213

Post by bblhd672 »

philip964 wrote: Fri Jul 13, 2018 8:06 pm Oh, her subjects flew a balloon of a baby Trump in diapers over London all day.
Balloon of London mayor wearing yellow bikini to fly over city in response to 'Trump baby' blimp "rlol"
http://www.foxnews.com/world/2018/08/30 ... blimp.html

The left lies about everything. Truth is a liberal value, and truth is a conservative value, but it has never been a left-wing value. People on the left say whatever advances their immediate agenda. Power is their moral lodestar; therefore, truth is always subservient to it. - Dennis Prager

philbo
Banned
Posts in topic: 149

Post by philbo »

mojo84 wrote: Thu Aug 30, 2018 7:45 pm The federal debt is at an all time high. Has to reduce the deficit. Economics 101. Spend less than you bring in. As typical. Liberals don't understand.

This may help you.
http://www.usdebtclock.org
You seem to have missed the entire point. trump used deficit spending when business were making record profits to finance his "tax cut"... to the tune of over 1 TRILLION dollars added to the deficit. On top of cutting income he increased his budget spending... cutting a cost of living increase while increasing overall spending by 7.5%, or over 300 billion puts Donald Trump on track to be an even bigger spender than Obama. What part of you can't cut taxes, increase spending, engage in a tariff war with the entire world and reduce the deficit is hard to understand? trump's economic policies are pushing your debt clock up at an increasing rate. Either the economy is at an all time high and there are no problems, or we are facing a national emergency and serious economic conditions as trump stated to justify this latest action. It's one or the other, not all at the same time. Maybe you should re-read that Economics 101program again, your earlier gloss of the topic missed a few facts.

This may spell it out for you.
https://www.nationalreview.com/2018/07/ ... nsibility/

Return to “Off-Topic”