Possible Mongols MC gathering in Ft Worth Stockyards this weekend

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
bblhd672
Posts in topic: 3

Possible Mongols MC gathering in Ft Worth Stockyards this weekend

Post by bblhd672 »

Be aware if in the Ft. Worth Stockyards area this weekend. Probably anywhere in the Ft. Worth area actually.

https://www.star-telegram.com/news/loca ... 52495.html
FORT WORTH - Police say they’ll beef up their presence in the historic Fort Worth Stockyards this weekend after an ATF warning that the Mongols motorcycle gang is likely planning a rally there that could draws hundreds of members of the notoriously violent gang.

The Mongols have been called the “most violent and dangerous” outlaw motorcycle gang in the nation by Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives agents, according to the Department of Justice website.

An ATF intelligence note has been circulating in Fort Worth, warning that authorities are highly confident that the Mongols are planning a “run” in the Stockyards this weekend. The notice, copies of which were sent to the Star-Telegram, states that the gang members are expected to start arriving late Thursday and that there could be anywhere from 300 to 700 bikers.
The left lies about everything. Truth is a liberal value, and truth is a conservative value, but it has never been a left-wing value. People on the left say whatever advances their immediate agenda. Power is their moral lodestar; therefore, truth is always subservient to it. - Dennis Prager

RoyGBiv
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Possible Mongols MC gathering in Ft Worth Stockyards this weekend

Post by RoyGBiv »

Officer Hulls funeral/procession is today.... Hopefully there's no issues.
I am not a lawyer. This is NOT legal advice.!
Nothing tempers idealism quite like the cold bath of reality.... SQLGeek

Jusme

Post by Jusme »

This could shape up to be a bad situation. The Bandidtos, have a strong presence. in Fort Worth, and several Mongols, are ex-Banditos. I would avoid the Stockyards this weekend. There are a lot of places, there, that have few avenues of escape, narrow streets, and alleyways, etc. and one could easily, get caught between rivals. If nothing happens, fine, they will be gone soon enough. JMHO
Take away the Second first, and the First is gone in a second :rules: :patriot:

Lena

Post by Lena »

Thankfully we have heavy rain for the weekend
Stay Safe

Soccerdad1995

Post by Soccerdad1995 »

Rob72 wrote: Fri Sep 21, 2018 12:54 pm I find it interesting that we tolerate the most visible, easily targeted, violent offenders. Bounty was never a bad thing...
If they have committed a crime and have outstanding warrants, then I agree that those individuals should be arrested.

But I don't want to live in a country where mere membership in a group is enough to cause you to not be "tolerated".

TxRVer
Posts in topic: 2

Post by TxRVer »

Soccerdad1995 wrote: Fri Sep 21, 2018 1:00 pm
Rob72 wrote: Fri Sep 21, 2018 12:54 pm I find it interesting that we tolerate the most visible, easily targeted, violent offenders. Bounty was never a bad thing...
If they have committed a crime and have outstanding warrants, then I agree that those individuals should be arrested.

But I don't want to live in a country where mere membership in a group is enough to cause you to not be "tolerated".
This is so true. A good example is the Waco fiasco when everyone that looked like a motorcycle club member was arrested. Even people that arrived at the restaurant after the incident.
Charlie

Topic author
bblhd672

Post by bblhd672 »

Soccerdad1995 wrote: Fri Sep 21, 2018 1:00 pm But I don't want to live in a country where mere membership in a group is enough to cause you to not be "tolerated".
I agree, like if you are member of the NRA or Tea Party or Republican Party or Trump supporter.
The left lies about everything. Truth is a liberal value, and truth is a conservative value, but it has never been a left-wing value. People on the left say whatever advances their immediate agenda. Power is their moral lodestar; therefore, truth is always subservient to it. - Dennis Prager

cirus

Post by cirus »

Rob72 wrote: Fri Sep 21, 2018 1:34 pm Sorry, boys, ain't no white-dress virgins riding with or for the Mongols(or a decent handful of others).
:iagree:
If you want to get rid of trash like this you're gonna have to forget the law and solve the problem the old fashion way. Give them a taste of their own medicine. :fire

cirus

Post by cirus »

Soccerdad1995 wrote: Fri Sep 21, 2018 1:00 pm

If you're a member of a group that is involved in murder , rapes, drugs, prostitution, etc why should you be tolerated? As times get tougher you're gonna have to play dirty to survive or become extinct. How do you win a game against an opponent that cheats but never gets caught? You don't.

mojo84

Post by mojo84 »

bblhd672 wrote: Fri Sep 21, 2018 1:39 pm
Soccerdad1995 wrote: Fri Sep 21, 2018 1:00 pm But I don't want to live in a country where mere membership in a group is enough to cause you to not be "tolerated".
I agree, like if you are member of the NRA or Tea Party or Republican Party or Trump supporter.
No, it's not. Those organizations are nothing similar. The outlaw motorcycle gangs are just that, outlaws. They don't allow tea toting Baptist choir boys in their "clubs. The other organizations do.

Interesting how supposed law abiding individuals seem to have such a misconception of the purpose of the outlaw motorcycle gangs. I guess the mafia is actually a benevolent society since they also did some good for a few.
Note: Me sharing a link and information published by others does not constitute my endorsement, agreement, disagreement, my opinion or publishing by me. If you do not like what is contained at a link I share, take it up with the author or publisher of the content.

TxRVer

Post by TxRVer »

Exactly, there are people that would like to hang all members of all of those groups.
Charlie

Topic author
bblhd672

Post by bblhd672 »

mojo84 wrote: Fri Sep 21, 2018 3:14 pm
No, it's not. Those organizations are nothing similar. The outlaw motorcycle gangs are just that, outlaws. They don't allow tea toting Baptist choir boys in their "clubs. The other organizations do.

Interesting how supposed law abiding individuals seem to have such a misconception of the purpose of the outlaw motorcycle gangs. I guess the mafia is actually a benevolent society since they also did some good for a few.
I think you misconstrued my point. I wasn't drawing any comparisons between outlaw gangs and law abiding members of the NRA, etc. I was trying to illustrate that we already live in a country where being a NRA member subjects you to intolerance by certain segments of the population.

Having once been on the wrong end of a Hells Angel member's gun I have no misconceptions about the purpose of such gangs.

mojo84

Post by mojo84 »

bblhd672 wrote: Fri Sep 21, 2018 3:18 pm
mojo84 wrote: Fri Sep 21, 2018 3:14 pm

I think you misconstrued my point. I wasn't drawing any comparisons between outlaw gangs and law abiding members of the NRA, etc. I was trying to illustrate that we already live in a country where being a NRA member subjects you to intolerance by certain segments of the population.
Apparently I did. My apologies.

I just get sick of people trying to make the case these gangs are made up of just good old boys that like riding motorcycles and delivering stuffed toys to the children's hospital.

Here is another couple of "clubs" that feel misunderstood. Be aware, there is a bad word or two in the article. http://mattralston.net/politics/give-th ... -a-chance/

Many times the same people that get all wound up about some black momma that just lost her son because he was murdered in the street tries to claim he was really just a good boy that was in the wrong place at the wrong time even though he is covered with gang tats.
Note: Me sharing a link and information published by others does not constitute my endorsement, agreement, disagreement, my opinion or publishing by me. If you do not like what is contained at a link I share, take it up with the author or publisher of the content.

Return to “Off-Topic”