Passover Holiday Greeting Photo

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
iratollah
Posts in topic: 2

Passover Holiday Greeting Photo

Post by iratollah »

Friend brought over some toys and we setup a holiday greeting picture. For those who observe, hope it's a good one:

it's socially unacceptable to be ahead of your time.
L'Olam Lo - Never Again

ScottDLS

Re: Passover Holiday Greeting Photo

Post by ScottDLS »

iratollah wrote: Sun Apr 05, 2020 9:30 pm Friend brought over some toys and we setup a holiday greeting picture. For those who observe, hope it's a good one:

Any of those full auto? Are you “allowed” to have friends over for religious observances in your county or were you just ignoring the unconstitutional restrictions?
4/13/1996 Completed CHL Class, 4/16/1996 Fingerprints, Affidavits, and Application Mailed, 10/4/1996 Received CHL, renewed 1998, 2002, 2006, 2011, 2016...). "ATF... Uhhh...heh...heh....Alcohol, tobacco, and GUNS!! Cool!!!!"

Topic author
iratollah

Post by iratollah »

ScottDLS wrote: Sun Apr 05, 2020 10:50 pm Any of those full auto? Are you “allowed” to have friends over for religious observances in your county or were you just ignoring the unconstitutional restrictions?
Uzi is select-fire and belongs to a Class III collector who brought it over at my request for the photo. Image was made a while ago. Passover is a holiday that's all about freedom so I wanted to create an image that celebrates our 1st & 2nd Amendment rights.
A family meal, the Seder dinner, is integral to this holiday. This year we will have a virtual online family Seder, some who normally can't make it into town on a weeknight will be able to participate.
it's socially unacceptable to be ahead of your time.
L'Olam Lo - Never Again

ScottDLS

Post by ScottDLS »

iratollah wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 1:29 am
ScottDLS wrote: Sun Apr 05, 2020 10:50 pm Any of those full auto? Are you “allowed” to have friends over for religious observances in your county or were you just ignoring the unconstitutional restrictions?
Uzi is select-fire and belongs to a Class III collector who brought it over at my request for the photo. Image was made a while ago. Passover is a holiday that's all about freedom so I wanted to create an image that celebrates our 1st & 2nd Amendment rights.
A family meal, the Seder dinner, is integral to this holiday. This year we will have a virtual online family Seder, some who normally can't make it into town on a weeknight will be able to participate.
I can see a particular significance in this year’s Passover observance as perhaps can many Christians in our Easter celebration. Here’s hoping both are the turning point for this virus disease.

I am very concerned for our Republic as I observe the ease with which the government has invoked unconstitutional remedies for which they have provided little or no evidence of effectiveness nor necessity.
4/13/1996 Completed CHL Class, 4/16/1996 Fingerprints, Affidavits, and Application Mailed, 10/4/1996 Received CHL, renewed 1998, 2002, 2006, 2011, 2016...). "ATF... Uhhh...heh...heh....Alcohol, tobacco, and GUNS!! Cool!!!!"

03Lightningrocks
Posts in topic: 1

Post by 03Lightningrocks »

ScottDLS wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 8:36 am
I can see a particular significance in this year’s Passover observance as perhaps can many Christians in our Easter celebration. Here’s hoping both are the turning point for this virus disease.

I am very concerned for our Republic as I observe the ease with which the government has invoked unconstitutional remedies for which they have provided little or no evidence of effectiveness nor necessity.
Exactly. Far too many Americans have allowed their fear of the unknown to outweigh their desire for freedom.

Grayling813
Posts in topic: 1

Post by Grayling813 »

ScottDLS wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 8:36 am

:iagree:
The government has used a "health crisis" to indoctrinate Americans into obeying edicts without question, into bullying others into obeying, into standing in lines to gain access to approved locations to purchase necessities, to finding that many necessities are not available when you get into the stores and into accepting restrictions on how you are allowed to worship.

Things to ponder....
http://www.centerforhealthsecurity.org/event201/
Just a coincidence I"m sure that right after this a pandemic occurred...
The Johns Hopkins Center for Health Security in partnership with the World Economic Forum and the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation hosted Event 201, a high-level pandemic exercise on October 18, 2019, in New York, NY. The exercise illustrated areas where public/private partnerships will be necessary during the response to a severe pandemic in order to diminish large-scale economic and societal consequences.
https://www.lewrockwell.com/2020/04/no_ ... 9-vaccine/

Return to “Off-Topic”