called cops about a loud party... kid talked back to cops

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
swc007
Posts in topic: 3

called cops about a loud party... kid talked back to cops

Post by swc007 »

mannnnn first off im a college student haha... never do i call on parties but this group was crazy loud and im trying to study... so i made the call and the cops won't give the residents that much stuff if they just comply BUT here is what happened... cops come with in 15 min which is really good for a non emergency call... when cops get to the apt. door u can hear them LOCK the door and turn off the music....like the police are going to leave haha :rolll ...after police stand there a while people finally open the door and the guy said... "everyone already left" (big lie) when asked why he didn't open the door guy made up another lie... the cop told him to clear everyone out and yelled "everyone out now!" around 30 people come out of this Apartment "rlol" so the entire time this guy argues with the police officer (bad thing to do) and it was pretty obvious he had some drinks... suprised he didn't get busted with PI... BUT after all of his back talk the cop gave like a $600 dollar ticket :thumbs2: ( i would of arrested him on anything that would get him in jail for the night)... i don't feel bad about it cause if the guy would of complied with the police he wouldn't of ever gotten that ticket... he was very disrespectful :banghead: ... i had to keep myself from laughing because he must of lied to the police officer atleast 6 times... anyways i found this funny... it was 3 A.M. i am studying for a test and could hear the music from my room... it was like i was at the party when i went into my living room.....earlier tonight i went out on the balcony and found out a girl was beaten up by some guy :boxing ... so it was a pretty eventful night at my apt. complex(hope the guy gets caught)

now im going to bed :anamatedbanana ..... this was my first call to police for noise complaint and i have lived at my apt. complex for a few yrs

Topic author
swc007

Re: called cops about a loud party... kid talked back to cop

Post by swc007 »

just found out the guy that was back talking the police was taken to jail for false identity... gave police the wrong name... FAIL

NOS
Posts in topic: 1

Post by NOS »

swc007 wrote:mannnnn first off im a college student haha... never do i call on parties but this group was crazy loud and im trying to study... so i made the call and the cops won't give the residents that much stuff if they just comply BUT here is what happened... cops come with in 15 min which is really good for a non emergency call... when cops get to the apt. door u can hear them LOCK the door and turn off the music....like the police are going to leave haha :rolll ...after police stand there a while people finally open the door and the guy said... "everyone already left" (big lie) when asked why he didn't open the door guy made up another lie... the cop told him to clear everyone out and yelled "everyone out now!" around 30 people come out of this Apartment "rlol" so the entire time this guy argues with the police officer (bad thing to do) and it was pretty obvious he had some drinks... suprised he didn't get busted with PI... BUT after all of his back talk the cop gave like a $600 dollar ticket :thumbs2: ( i would of arrested him on anything that would get him in jail for the night)... i don't feel bad about it cause if the guy would of complied with the police he wouldn't of ever gotten that ticket... he was very disrespectful :banghead: ... i had to keep myself from laughing because he must of lied to the police officer atleast 6 times... anyways i found this funny... it was 3 A.M. i am studying for a test and could hear the music from my room... it was like i was at the party when i went into my living room.....earlier tonight i went out on the balcony and found out a girl was beaten up by some guy :boxing ... so it was a pretty eventful night at my apt. complex(hope the guy gets caught)

now im going to bed :anamatedbanana ..... this was my first call to police for noise complaint and i have lived at my apt. complex for a few yrs
swc007 wrote:just found out the guy that was back talking the police was taken to jail for false identity... gave police the wrong name... FAIL
WOW! :shock:
I can understand getting a little loud and having the police called. I can understand turning the music off/down when the LEO's get there. I have no idea why you would give a false name, tell the LEO's that everyone left, and then lie multiple times to them to top it off. I can't understand the thinking here, unless this person wanted to get fined and go to jail.
In the end, good for you. It also seems like you got a first hand view of exactly what NOT to do when talking to police! :lol::
So here's to the peace and quiet you'll have while studying from now on :cheers2: :tiphat:
06/06/2010 Class Taken
06/17/2010 Packet Mailed
06/19/2010 Packet Received
07/07/2010 Status Online/Application Missing
07/12/2010 Mailed New Application
07/15/2010 Application Complete
08/18/2010 Fingerprints Complete
08/24/2010 Background Complete
08/27/2010 Mailed
09/01/2010 Plastic

Oldgringo

Post by Oldgringo »

How long do ya'll reckon it'll be before this loudmouth guy is asking if this arrest will prevent him from getting a CHL?

hangfour
Posts in topic: 2

Post by hangfour »

A few years ago I lived in a quiet neighborhood ... some college kids moved in and started having really loud parties that lasted literally all night long. I did not mind the mess in left in the neighborhood the next morning but I did mind the unbelievable noise. After a few weeks of no sleep, I and another neighbor visited the students and told them that we welcomed any activities in our neighborhood (including illegal drugs) but we would not abide noise. So ... we said if we ever heard any noise after midnight we would call the police and report illegal drug usage. The parties continued but we never heard another sound from them after midnight. We knew that they would rather do drugs than listen to music. Problem solved in a neighborly way.
There is an afterlife - what we do here matters!
Kahr pm9 (mama-bear)
Kimber pro CDP II (papa-bear)
S&W 38 special airweight (baby-bear)

gigag04

Post by gigag04 »

Can't get a PI in a residence. If the cops ask you to step out, then they can't charge it.
Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work. - Thomas Edison

Medic218

Post by Medic218 »

gigag04 wrote:Can't get a PI in a residence. If the cops ask you to step out, then they can't charge it.
:iagree:
beat me to it
"I don't like repeat offenders, I like DEAD offenders!" -- Ted Nugent
"Not everyone can be born with common sense, some are born liberals." -- M218

hangfour

Post by hangfour »

Can't get a PI in a residence. If the cops ask you to step out, then they can't charge it.
:tiphat:

Thanks for the clarification ... luckily those loud drugged up students didn't know that.
There is an afterlife - what we do here matters!
Kahr pm9 (mama-bear)
Kimber pro CDP II (papa-bear)
S&W 38 special airweight (baby-bear)

jbirds1210

Post by jbirds1210 »

gigag04 wrote:Can't get a PI in a residence. If the cops ask you to step out, then they can't charge it.
I agree with you 100%, but I have seen it happen MANY times (not at my current agency). I have arrested a person standing on their sidewalk when I arrived. He ended up thanking me for arresting him.

Jason
NRA Life Member
TSRA Life Member

"No man stands so tall as when he stoops to help a child."

gigag04

Post by gigag04 »

glock27 wrote:he shouldnt had open the door in the first place...
When kids do this, I get them kicked out.
Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work. - Thomas Edison

Fangs

Post by Fangs »

Usually the officers here will just give a warning and tell everyone to clear out. I'm not a fan of bothering my neighbors, and I've never had a noise complaint, not even a warning. I have however been elected spokesperson several times when other people's parties got complaints. Yes sir, no sir, thank you sir, and off to the next house/apartment. :tiphat:
"When I was a kid, people who did wrong were punished, restricted, and forbidden. Now, when someone does wrong, all of the rest of us are punished, restricted, and forbidden. The one who did the wrong is counselled and "understood" and fed ice cream." - speedsix

Topic author
swc007

Post by swc007 »

yeah this kid was outside his apt.... the way he acted seemed like he had a little "liquid courage" in him...if they hadn't of opened the door im pretty sure the police would of stayed there haha... i mean 30+ people proll dont wanna have a sleep over :anamatedbanana ..... DIDN"T WANT ANYONE GOING TO JAIL THAT NIGHT...... BUT it seemed like the guy insisted on it!!! cop called him a D-bag which cracked me up because that was what the kid was def. acting like... i have talked to Police officers alot i have family that are police officers and MAJORITY of the time if you give respect you get it back... if you act like an idiot you goto jail (in a situation like this)... the officer gave him a ton of chances i think there were 4 or 5 of them that showed up after the kids didn't open the door :nono:

KD5NRH

Post by KD5NRH »

gigag04 wrote:
glock27 wrote:he shouldnt had open the door in the first place...
When kids do this, I get them kicked out.
I'm still trying to figure out how one of our local cops failed to get through a door at a frat house: I did a couple of service calls there, and the door in question is one of the flimsiest hollow-core-interior-door-repurposed-as-an-exterior-door things I've ever seen. Considering he had a running start and weighed around 275, it should have been just like the cartoons with a cop-shaped hole right through, but somehow, he bounced off, cracking two ribs thanks to his habit of keeping a bottle of Tylenol tucked in between his shirt and armor.

Return to “Off-Topic”