No place but Afghanistan- NYPost Taliban on roller blades with AR-47,s

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Daddio-on-patio
Posts in topic: 1

Re: No place but Afghanistan

Post by Daddio-on-patio »

ScottDLS wrote: Mon Aug 23, 2021 5:31 pm
Grayling813 wrote: Mon Aug 23, 2021 4:59 pm Image
I thought I remembered from my Navy days, that if you had too many ribbons, you wore the top 3. I only ever had two myself, so no concerns. :biggrinjester:
The point I get from this is:
Are you someone who wants to show you how important/accomplished/authoritative they want you to believe they are?
Or are you someone who is?
Ephesians 6:12 NKJV

12 For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age,[a] against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places.

Paladin
Posts in topic: 29

Post by Paladin »

And now for some Ancient Wisdom. The ancient and immortal strategist Sun Tzu says:
Image-1(5).jpg
Image-1(3).jpg
Image-1(4).jpg
JOIN NRA TODAY!, NRA Benefactor Life, TSRA Defender Life, Gun Owners of America Life, SAF, FPC, VCDL Member
LTC/SSC Instructor, NRA Certified Instructor, CRSO
The last hope of human liberty in this world rests on us. -Thomas Jefferson

Paladin

Post by Paladin »

Image-1(1).jpg
Image-1.jpg
Image-1(2).jpg
JOIN NRA TODAY!, NRA Benefactor Life, TSRA Defender Life, Gun Owners of America Life, SAF, FPC, VCDL Member

Rafe
Posts in topic: 21

Post by Rafe »

Paladin wrote: Wed Aug 25, 2021 8:05 am And now for some Ancient Wisdom. The ancient and immortal strategist Sun Tzu says:Image-1(5).jpgImage-1(3).jpgImage-1(4).jpg
You're killin' me! "rlol"
“Be ready; now is the beginning of happenings.”
― Robert E. Howard, Swords of Shahrazar

Rafe
Posts in topic: 21

Post by Rafe »

Thursday, July 8, 2021. Joe Biden when asked in a press conference if the U.S. withdrawal from Kabul is going to have any resemblance to what happened in Saigon in 1975: "None whatsoever. Zero. What you had is you had entire brigades breaking through the gates of our embassy. Six if I'm not mistaken. The Taliban is not the South, the North Vietnamese army. They're not--they're not remotely comparable in terms of capability. There's going to be no circumstance where you're going to see people being lifted off the roof of a embassy in the--of the United States from Afghanistan. It is not at all comparable."

38 days later:

Spring 1975. With South Vietnam collapsing, Gerald Ford and the U.S. military began massive efforts to evacuate U.S. citizens and thousands of South Vietnamese families who had helped the U.S. war effort. The leading opposition voice to this in the U.S. Senate was 32-year-old Joe Biden, who said: "I do not believe the United States has an obligation, moral or otherwise, to evacuate foreign nationals.... The United States has no obligation to evacuate one, or 100,001, South Vietnamese." On April 18, 1975, Biden tried to explain his opposition to the Vietnam Contingency Act of 1975 saying, in part, that "the only objective of the U.S. government at this moment...should be the evacuation of all Americans and their dependents now in South Vietnam." He added that other than "perhaps an estimated 1,800 diplomatic personnel assigned to foreign embassies in Saigon," the U.S. should not try to evacuate any other South Vietnamese.

October 1982, the movie Rambo III:
Trautman: You expect sympathy? You started this war, now you'll have to deal with it.

Zaysen: And we will. It is just a matter of time before we achieve a complete victory.

Trautman: Yeah, well, there won't be a victory. Every day, your war machines lose ground to a bunch of poorly-armed, poorly-equipped freedom fighters. The fact is that you underestimated your competition. If you'd studied your history, you'd know that these people have never given up to anyone. They'd rather die than be slaves to an invading army. You can't defeat a people like that. We tried; Joe Biden already had his Vietnam! Now you're gonna have yours.
August 24, 2021. From AXIOS News: "'A living hell': Leaked email describes Afghan refugee conditions"; https://www.axios.com/afghan-refugees-c ... 94a2e.html.
Shortly before 8 a.m. last Friday, an official at U.S. Central Command sent a searing wake-up call to colleagues: The sweltering Qatar air base where the Biden administration is housing thousands of Afghan evacuees was awash with loose feces and urine and a rat infestation, according to internal emails shared with Axios.
“Be ready; now is the beginning of happenings.”
― Robert E. Howard, Swords of Shahrazar

powerboatr
Posts in topic: 10

Post by powerboatr »

4 marines now dead from the over night isis or perceived isis suicide bombers at barron hotel and the kabul gate
taliban in control of checkpoints so how or why did the bombers get through without HELP
WHERE IS BIDEN? WHERE IS joint chiefs?
WHERE are all the senators and congressmen demanding actions and biden to be removed, for failure of oath of office?

even cnn is asking these questions so you know biden is now hiding in the closet with hyena women(harris)

the state department insisting they have no idea how many americans are in country is a LIE bigger than " i didnt have sex with that women"

afghanistan a required country of notification to department of state

i am surprised attacks have not been started earlier and ramped up. biden is weak and the bad guys know this
its exacerbated when he refuses to even discuss the pull out like a rational person
Proud to have served for over 22 Years in the U.S. Navy Certificated FAA A&P technician since 1996

Syntyr
Posts in topic: 6

Post by Syntyr »

powerboatr wrote: Thu Aug 26, 2021 12:41 pm 4 marines now dead from the over night isis or perceived isis suicide bombers at barron hotel and the kabul gate
taliban in control of checkpoints so how or why did the bombers get through without HELP
WHERE IS BIDEN? WHERE IS joint chiefs?
WHERE are all the senators and congressmen demanding actions and biden to be removed, for failure of oath of office?

even cnn is asking these questions so you know biden is now hiding in the closet with hyena women(harris)

the state department insisting they have no idea how many americans are in country is a LIE bigger than " i didnt have sex with that women"

afghanistan a required country of notification to department of state

i am surprised attacks have not been started earlier and ramped up. biden is weak and the bad guys know this
its exacerbated when he refuses to even discuss the pull out like a rational person
Syntyr
"Wherever you go... There you are." - Buckaroo Banzai
"Inconceivable!" - Fizzinni

Syntyr

Post by Syntyr »

Sadly it's up to 12 confirmed KIA US service personnel. From the video out there it looks like it could be 100+ Afghanis killed.

This is terrible.
Last edited by Syntyr on Thu Aug 26, 2021 2:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Syntyr

anygunanywhere
Posts in topic: 4

Post by anygunanywhere »

Biden needs to be impeached and his administration brought up on criminal charges.
"When democracy turns to tyranny, the armed citizen still gets to vote." Mike Vanderboegh

"The Smallest Minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." – Ayn Rand

Paladin

Post by Paladin »

anygunanywhere wrote: Thu Aug 26, 2021 2:09 pm Biden needs to be impeached and his administration brought up on criminal charges.
Indeed

allisji
Posts in topic: 5

Post by allisji »

Syntyr wrote: Thu Aug 26, 2021 2:07 pm Sadly it's up to 12 confirmed KIA US service personnel. From the video out there it looks like it could be 100+ Afghanis killed.

This is terrible.
this news is tragic and heartbreaking. Our young men and women in uniform should have already been safely home from Afghanistan. I am not easily moved by emotions, but I am terribly saddened and angered by this. Biden, Harris, Milley, or whomever's ineptitude created this situation unfolding in Kabul should all be held accountable by impeachment, court marshal, and any other way that justice can be brought for the young men, women and families who are suffering this loss. And if Biden tries pulling the Beau Biden card well I hope that someone out there can take him to task how meaningless the loss of life today at Kabul is because this should have never happened and absolutely should not have had American service members killed this way.
LTC since 2015
I have contacted my state legislators urging support of Constitutional Carry Legislation HB 1927

Syntyr

Post by Syntyr »

Dan Crenshaw:
US CENTCOM Commander: we are communicating with the Taliban to “make sure they know what we expect them to do to protect us.”

You’ve got to be kidding me.

Unleash our military power NOW.
Syntyr

Syntyr

Post by Syntyr »

And when I thought this screw-up couldn't get any worse... I am once again surprised.

SCOOP: U.S. officials gave the Taliban a list of names of U.S. citizens, green card holders & Afghan allies to grant entry into the outer perimeter of the city’s airport, prompting outrage behind the scenes from lawmakers and military officials.

https://www.politico.com/news/2021/08/2 ... ate-506957
Syntyr

Paladin

Post by Paladin »

All brought to you by these folks:

Top Contributors, federal election data for Joe Biden, 2020 cycle

Bloomberg: $93M
Asana (Dustin & Cari Tuna Moskovitz): $46M
Paloma Partners (Donald Sussman): $9M
Alphabet (Google's parent company): $5.3M

The stolen election can not stand. Incompetents like Milley can not be allowed to continue in uniform or positions of authority.

Grayling813
Posts in topic: 5

Post by Grayling813 »

The United States is the laughing stock of the world. I'm embarrassed by the behavior of the political class (of both parties), the embedded swamp creatures who perpetuate the failure of America and the military leadership for turning their backs on both civilian and military Americans.

Return to “Off-Topic”