No place but Afghanistan- NYPost Taliban on roller blades with AR-47,s

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
philip964
Posts in topic: 49

Re: No place but Afghanistan

Post by philip964 »

Xiden has ordered all American flags destroyed at Embassy so it doesn’t look so bad on TV.

As if when thousands of innocents are dying how it looks on TV is important.

His press conference when asked about Afghanistan.

The Annoyed Man
Posts in topic: 3

Post by The Annoyed Man »

https://foreignpolicy.com/2021/07/21/ch ... -strategy/
China and the Taliban Begin Their Romance
Beijing has its eyes set on using Afghanistan as a strategic corridor once U.S. troops are out of the way.

……

Meanwhile, the Shanghai Cooperation Organization, an economic and security grouping comprising China, India, Pakistan, Russia, and four Central Asian states, met last week with future Afghan stability at the top of their agenda.

Amid all of this regional angst, China is quietly attempting to secure its interests in post-U.S. Afghanistan. Beijing has reportedly been actively engaging with Kabul on construction of the Peshawar-Kabul motorway, which would connect Pakistan to Afghanistan and make Kabul a participant in China’s massive infrastructure and investment plan, the Belt and Road Initiative.
Bei Den Jo isn’t just selling us down the river, he’s selling everyone else down the river too. Hell, even Jimmy Carter was more rabidly anti communist and had a stiffer backbone.
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, "Those Who Remain"

#TINVOWOOT

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

And outing CIA agents in Doha while he’s at it.

Attachments
EC9AEF58-AA38-4FDF-A379-F0253154063C.png
Last edited by philip964 on Mon Aug 16, 2021 9:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

Rafe
Posts in topic: 21

Post by Rafe »

Breaking:

The Taliban has taken control of Kabul; Afghanistan has already fallen; Afghan president Ashraf Ghani has fled the country.

Jen Psaki 'out of the office' as Biden remains silent on Taliban takeover of Afghanistan
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/jen-ps ... fghanistan

For most recent updates:
https://www.foxnews.com/live-news/live- ... n-on-kabul

"U.S. forces at Kabul International Airport fired into the air on Monday in an attempt to gain control of the crowd that is desperate to leave the country after the Taliban takeover, a report said."

"The Department of Defense is preparing to immediately house thousands of Afghan refugees on American military installations, Fox News confirmed late Sunday. Documents obtained by Fox News show DoD plans to potentially relocate up to 30,000 Afghan SIV applicants into the United States in the immediate future.... The bases include Fort McCoy in Wisconsin and Fort Bliss in Texas."

"Fall of Kabul an ‘incalculable propaganda victory’ for the Taliban, China: K.T. McFarland, former President Trump’s first deputy national security adviser"

"French president Emmanuel Macron has ordered the country's embassy to relocate to Kabul Airport as it works to evacuate French nationals who remain in Afghanistan. The embassy is working in partnership with the Crisis and Support Center of the Ministry for Europe and Foreign Affairs."
“Be ready; now is the beginning of happenings.”
― Robert E. Howard, Swords of Shahrazar

Rafe
Posts in topic: 21

Post by Rafe »

“Be ready; now is the beginning of happenings.”
― Robert E. Howard, Swords of Shahrazar

Syntyr
Posts in topic: 6

Post by Syntyr »

I know some board members feel that politics has crept into the forum too much and I don't begrudge them those feelings. I wish we could depoliticize life. However, I feel the need to post this because it does need to be shared. The scale of this crisis is horrible. I just wish I could turn it around.

This is all on you Joe Biden! It needed to end but it didn't have to end like this!
Three stowaways 'fall to their deaths from plane' and five are killed at airport as increasingly desperate Afghans climb on MOVING US Air Force jet as they flee from Taliban: All US Embassy staff have now been evacuated
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... illed.html
Syntyr
"Wherever you go... There you are." - Buckaroo Banzai
"Inconceivable!" - Fizzinni

crazy2medic
Posts in topic: 3

Post by crazy2medic »

This is what happens when the Democrats successfully cheat and put a demented old man in the Oval Office and those with the power to fix the mistake do NOTHING!
Government, like fire is a dangerous servant and a fearful master
If you ain't paranoid you ain't paying attention
Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war let it begin here- John Parker

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

Syntyr wrote: Mon Aug 16, 2021 8:33 am I know some board members feel that politics has crept into the forum too much and I don't begrudge them those feelings. I wish we could depoliticize life. However, I feel the need to post this because it does need to be shared. The scale of this crisis is horrible. I just wish I could turn it around.

This is all on you Joe Biden! It needed to end but it didn't have to end like this!
Three stowaways 'fall to their deaths from plane' and five are killed at airport as increasingly desperate Afghans climb on MOVING US Air Force jet as they flee from Taliban: All US Embassy staff have now been evacuated

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... illed.html
The black dot between the plane and the ground is a human.
Attachments
65CB3A58-789E-4C0C-AEB4-EE228144A449.jpeg
Last edited by philip964 on Mon Aug 16, 2021 9:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

crazy2medic wrote: Mon Aug 16, 2021 9:14 am This is what happens when the Democrats successfully cheat and put a demented old man in the Oval Office and those with the power to fix the mistake do NOTHING!
:iagree:

https://www.speaker.gov/newsroom/81421-1

August 14, 2021 Nancy Pelosi statement on Afghanistan.

“The President is to be commended for the clarity of purpose of his statement on Afghanistan and the actions he has taken.
Attachments
6F58A035-E6EC-4FDB-B17A-2D4E10B052F8.jpeg

Syntyr
Posts in topic: 6

Post by Syntyr »

CNN Reporter on the Taliban takeover - "They are just chanting 'Death To America,' but they seem friendly at the same time."

Syntyr
"Wherever you go... There you are." - Buckaroo Banzai
"Inconceivable!" - Fizzinni

flechero
Posts in topic: 1

Post by flechero »

"Taliban starts collecting weapons from civilians, claims people can feel safe under its rule:"
On Monday, the Taliban started entering premises around the captured Afghan capital of Kabul and began seizing weapons. A representative of the militant group said that people no longer needed to keep weapons for safety, confirming that it had started collecting firearms.
:shock:

https://www.rt.com/news/532167-afghan-t ... l-weapons/

I wonder if the taliban and the democrats consulted each other on plans. :roll:

Paladin
Posts in topic: 29

Post by Paladin »

philip964 wrote: Sat Aug 14, 2021 8:44 pm
His press conference when asked about Afghanistan.

That video pretty much sums up Uncle Joe's entire grasp on power. It is all a charade.

I guess you don’t need “F-15s and nuclear weapons” to take on the US government after all!
JOIN NRA TODAY!, NRA Benefactor Life, TSRA Defender Life, Gun Owners of America Life, SAF, FPC, VCDL Member
LTC/SSC Instructor, NRA Certified Instructor, CRSO
The last hope of human liberty in this world rests on us. -Thomas Jefferson

Paladin
Posts in topic: 29

Post by Paladin »

Syntyr wrote: Mon Aug 16, 2021 10:11 am CNN Reporter on the Taliban takeover - "They are just chanting 'Death To America,' but they seem friendly at the same time."

Another CNN "mostly peaceful" event.

75,000 committed warriors vs. 300,000 government funded stooges. Who wins? A lesson for the ages.
JOIN NRA TODAY!, NRA Benefactor Life, TSRA Defender Life, Gun Owners of America Life, SAF, FPC, VCDL Member
LTC/SSC Instructor, NRA Certified Instructor, CRSO
The last hope of human liberty in this world rests on us. -Thomas Jefferson

Grayling813
Posts in topic: 5

Post by Grayling813 »

Biden has handled it badly, even worse than Obama and Trump. But remember, this disaster lies at the feet of George W. Bush, Dick Cheney and the neo-cons who started it.

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

In another way to look at it. A successful plan carried out perfectly.

Like the border crisis, it was a deliberate act according to a plan.

The plan must be to increase Dem voters in the US and to assist in the eventual takeover of Europe and America by minorities and to end Euro-American supremacy and Euro-American leadership in the world.

Millions of Middle East refugees will be created, for humanitarian reasons many of them will be brought to the US and many will travel to Europe increasing minority voter rolls.

Edit to add Tucker Carlson

How long before American troops will be withdrawn from South Korea to end America’s really longest war. We have had 70 years to train those soldiers. Time to test South Korea’s true resolve. After all Xiden has had only 6 months, he has 3 1/2 more years to go.

I would suspect Australia would be next.

In other news on the ground:

https://conspatriots.com/biden-admin-gi ... -in-kabul/

Here is how it is working out for those Americans still in Afghanistan.

Update: 30,000 unverified Afgan's refugees expected to arrive in US at military bases shortly.
Last edited by philip964 on Tue Aug 17, 2021 6:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Return to “Off-Topic”