No place but Afghanistan- NYPost Taliban on roller blades with AR-47,s

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

allisji
Posts in topic: 5

Re: No place but Afghanistan

Post by allisji »

RoyGBiv wrote: Tue Aug 31, 2021 3:58 pm
allisji wrote: Thu Aug 26, 2021 3:51 pm
Grayling813 wrote: Thu Aug 26, 2021 3:41 pm
anygunanywhere wrote: Thu Aug 26, 2021 2:09 pm Biden needs to be impeached and his administration brought up on criminal charges.
No thanks...as bad as Slo Joe is I do not want to see the kind of damage that Kneepads Harris can do to the country. And, people are calling for Harris to go down with Biden...leaving Comrade Pelosi in charge.
I'd take Nancy P over Joe and Kamala, plus if the democrats lose the house then Nancy P is out in January of 2023
If Nancy P gets the POTUS job, she would get to finish Joe B's term. She would not be ousted from POTUS if the House flipped Red.
Even so, Be it Joe, Kamala, or Nancy our only mitigation strategy is to win at least one legislative chamber, preferably both. Joe Biden is an unmitigated disaster and appears to be almost completely braindead. Kamala is maybe just as dangerous as Joe because she is comparatively still young and ambitious with horrible ideals. Nancy, while a horrible option for POTUS to me may be less horrible than Joe or Kamala because she's already passed the apex of her political career, she may be old and she still wants to impeach George Bush, but she doesn't appear to be having a steep cognitive decline as Joe. Perhaps her age and experience would lend itself to her taking a slightly more moderate path than what we see from her in the congress due to the fact that she's currently trying to wrangle a democratic caucus that is ever increasingly further left and she basically knows that almost no meaningful legislation is actually going to make it to the oval office anyway. Plus it would be so satisfying to see her impeached; I'd buy a commemorative pen.

That said. Joe's time in the White House appears to be growing shorter by the day. If I were a democrat, I'd be asking whether to try to force him out ASAP or try to prop him up till after the midterms.
LTC since 2015
I have contacted my state legislators urging support of Constitutional Carry Legislation HB 1927

powerboatr
Posts in topic: 10

Post by powerboatr »

allisji wrote: Tue Aug 31, 2021 4:43 pm
RoyGBiv wrote: Tue Aug 31, 2021 3:58 pm
allisji wrote: Thu Aug 26, 2021 3:51 pm
Grayling813 wrote: Thu Aug 26, 2021 3:41 pm
anygunanywhere wrote: Thu Aug 26, 2021 2:09 pm Biden needs to be impeached and his administration brought up on criminal charges.
No thanks...as bad as Slo Joe is I do not want to see the kind of damage that Kneepads Harris can do to the country. And, people are calling for Harris to go down with Biden...leaving Comrade Pelosi in charge.
I'd take Nancy P over Joe and Kamala, plus if the democrats lose the house then Nancy P is out in January of 2023
If Nancy P gets the POTUS job, she would get to finish Joe B's term. She would not be ousted from POTUS if the House flipped Red.
Even so, Be it Joe, Kamala, or Nancy our only mitigation strategy is to win at least one legislative chamber, preferably both. Joe Biden is an unmitigated disaster and appears to be almost completely braindead. Kamala is maybe just as dangerous as Joe because she is comparatively still young and ambitious with horrible ideals. Nancy, while a horrible option for POTUS to me may be less horrible than Joe or Kamala because she's already passed the apex of her political career, she may be old and she still wants to impeach George Bush, but she doesn't appear to be having a steep cognitive decline as Joe. Perhaps her age and experience would lend itself to her taking a slightly more moderate path than what we see from her in the congress due to the fact that she's currently trying to wrangle a democratic caucus that is ever increasingly further left and she basically knows that almost no meaningful legislation is actually going to make it to the oval office anyway. Plus it would be so satisfying to see her impeached; I'd buy a commemorative pen.

That said. Joe's time in the White House appears to be growing shorter by the day. If I were a democrat, I'd be asking whether to try to force him out ASAP or try to prop him up till after the midterms.
my bet is they prop him up until mid terms. then after or very near he will resign based on a medical issue or declining what ever. this way they get a martyr and not a sense of driving him out because we all know he is lost mentally
Proud to have served for over 22 Years in the U.S. Navy Certificated FAA A&P technician since 1996

srothstein
Posts in topic: 2

Post by srothstein »

powerboatr wrote: Tue Aug 31, 2021 5:08 pm my bet is they prop him up until mid terms. then after or very near he will resign based on a medical issue or declining what ever. this way they get a martyr and not a sense of driving him out because we all know he is lost mentally
My bet is his resignation doesn't occur until Jan 21, 2023. And I bet that Harris resigns or is indicted/impeached before that happens.

I think that Biden's controllers will prop him up until that date to preserve whoever is his replacement's ability to serve two full terms. And I think they have realized they cannot control Harris or even think she will get re-elected if she is in office. That means they need to change the VP before they do anything to Biden.

So how do they get rid of Harris and who do they name as her replacement? I don't know how they will get rid of her (well except sending her someplace like a diplomatic trip to Afghanistan and some accident occurring) but I am sure they have plans. And my money is on Susan Rice being the new VP. Of course, my money is also on her being the person controlling the president and her being smart enough to know you cannot trust anyone in that job as much as you can trust yourself to do what you want.
Steve Rothstein

2farnorth
Posts in topic: 1

Post by 2farnorth »

srothstein wrote: Tue Aug 31, 2021 8:23 pm
powerboatr wrote: Tue Aug 31, 2021 5:08 pm my bet is they prop him up until mid terms. then after or very near he will resign based on a medical issue or declining what ever. this way they get a martyr and not a sense of driving him out because we all know he is lost mentally
My bet is his resignation doesn't occur until Jan 21, 2023. And I bet that Harris resigns or is indicted/impeached before that happens.

I think that Biden's controllers will prop him up until that date to preserve whoever is his replacement's ability to serve two full terms. And I think they have realized they cannot control Harris or even think she will get re-elected if she is in office. That means they need to change the VP before they do anything to Biden.

So how do they get rid of Harris and who do they name as her replacement? I don't know how they will get rid of her (well except sending her someplace like a diplomatic trip to Afghanistan and some accident occurring) but I am sure they have plans. And my money is on Susan Rice being the new VP. Of course, my money is also on her being the person controlling the president and her being smart enough to know you cannot trust anyone in that job as much as you can trust yourself to do what you want.
My fear is either one will be subject of Clintoncide and they will also kill the assassin. Then the news and FBI will be find him/her to be a "right wing zealot". I'm sure the background is already built just waiting to fill in the ID. After seeing what the FBI bungled in the set up in Michigan, they will do it better on the next one.
N5PNZ

Paladin
Posts in topic: 29

Post by Paladin »

JOIN NRA TODAY!, NRA Benefactor Life, TSRA Defender Life, Gun Owners of America Life, SAF, FPC, VCDL Member
LTC/SSC Instructor, NRA Certified Instructor, CRSO
The last hope of human liberty in this world rests on us. -Thomas Jefferson

Paladin

Post by Paladin »

JOIN NRA TODAY!, NRA Benefactor Life, TSRA Defender Life, Gun Owners of America Life, SAF, FPC, VCDL Member

Rafe
Posts in topic: 21

Post by Rafe »

srothstein wrote: Tue Aug 31, 2021 8:23 pm

This Rothstein guy is really, really smart. :mrgreen: If I were to try to think like a People's Progressive Party strategist--you know, like FBI profilers have to learn to think like sociopathic maniacs--I wouldn't be able to find fault one with that line of thinking. Some stealthy but extreme pressure could be brought to bear on Harris, because the smoothest option would be a resignation over personal or family reasons. Meanwhile, someone would be holding and moving Biden's hand while he signs scores of executive orders, even knowing many will be contested in court...but it doesn't matter: Biden won't have a legacy, so throw everything against the wall. Some of it might stick, and some of the rest just might take up time and Republican effort to undo.

And Susan Rice as Harris's replacement is, I think, a shoe-in. Because she'll appoint herself vicariously. The Dems have to know that mid-term election history will be even more true to form now with Uncle Joe's total cluster in Afghanistan, and the Republicans will end up controlling both the House and the Senate (but we all have to vote!). Rice will be a far, far more visible VP than Harris (but can't we so far say that of any VP before her?). Then once Uncle Joe resigns due to health concerns (not related to cognitive decline at all; it will be cancer or some such) Rice will battle this Republican takeover with brave heart, strong ideals, and stalwart intent (at least that's how it will be portrayed) and the Dems will shoot for Rice for president in 2024.

Let's face it: 2020 showed that the People's Progressive Party will go to any lengths necessary to secure power for themselves, and that the Republicans have a tougher time coming together with a singular, united front...and bold strategies. If we're to save our country, we have a lot of work ahead of us.
“Be ready; now is the beginning of happenings.”
― Robert E. Howard, Swords of Shahrazar

Mel
Posts in topic: 3

Post by Mel »

And what makes you think that Republicans can ever win a "Democratic" election?
Mel
Airworthiness Inspector specializing in Experimental and Light-Sport Aircraft since the last Century.

Paladin

Post by Paladin »

now up to 130 Retired Generals, Admirals Call for Biden Admin Resignations over Fatally Botched Afghanistan Exit
a majority of American voters expressing the belief that Biden should resign over his administration’s botched withdrawal from Afghanistan.

allisji
Posts in topic: 5

Post by allisji »

Mel wrote: Thu Sep 02, 2021 3:07 pm And what makes you think that Republicans can ever win a "Democratic" election?
1. Nancy Pelosi can not get the democrat election bill passed into law
2. The republican party in every state should push for election integrity bills aimed at ensuring the accuracy and integrity of the vote totals and preventing voter fraud such as schemes to forge absentee/mail-in/drop off ballots, influence absentee voters, etc.
3. We have to push back against any attempt to use "emergency" powers to change the election process by any county judge, governor, mayor, etc. if those changes haven't been voted through and signed off by the governing legislative body.
4. We have to vote and get everyone we know to vote and outvote the other side by a significant margin.
LTC since 2015
I have contacted my state legislators urging support of Constitutional Carry Legislation HB 1927

Paladin

Post by Paladin »

Milley removes ALL doubt... he's broadcasting his incompetence to the world:

Milley: ‘What You Saw Unfold’ with Afghanistan Evacuation Was One of the Plans, ‘There Was an Extensive Amount of Planning in This’

A failed attempt to spin what was already been publicly admitted August 18:
Pentagon: No plans for rescuing Americans in Afghanistan who can’t get to the airport
06-Woke-General-LI-1080.jpg

Mel
Posts in topic: 3

Post by Mel »

allisji wrote: Thu Sep 02, 2021 3:28 pm
Mel wrote: Thu Sep 02, 2021 3:07 pm And what makes you think that Republicans can ever win a "Democratic" election?
1. Nancy Pelosi can not get the democrat election bill passed into law
2. The republican party in every state should push for election integrity bills aimed at ensuring the accuracy and integrity of the vote totals and preventing voter fraud such as schemes to forge absentee/mail-in/drop off ballots, influence absentee voters, etc.
3. We have to push back against any attempt to use "emergency" powers to change the election process by any county judge, governor, mayor, etc. if those changes haven't been voted through and signed off by the governing legislative body.
4. We have to vote and get everyone we know to vote and outvote the other side by a significant margin.
Didn't stop them in the last presidential election!
Mel
Airworthiness Inspector specializing in Experimental and Light-Sport Aircraft since the last Century.

Topic author
philip964
Posts in topic: 49

Post by philip964 »

https://news.yahoo.com/man-berlin-attac ... 27406.html

58 yo woman in Germany was beaten as she worked in a park as a gardener by an Afghanistan immigrant. He didn’t like women working.

Rafe
Posts in topic: 21

Post by Rafe »

From the NRA-ILA:

Billions’ Worth of Equipment Left Behind, While Feds Purge Records on Afghanistan, Affirm Commitment to Gun Control
https://www.nraila.org/articles/2021090 ... un-control
As the Taliban celebrates the withdrawal of U.S. forces by parading their American-sourced tactical vehicles, aircraft, guns and other weapons, reports have emerged that the Biden Administration has ordered federal agencies to delete online information respecting the cost of this military equipment and related spending in Afghanistan, while proclaiming its support for more gun control.
“Be ready; now is the beginning of happenings.”
― Robert E. Howard, Swords of Shahrazar

Topic author
philip964
Posts in topic: 49

Post by philip964 »

https://citizenfreepress.com/breaking/q ... an-worked/

4 of the Taliban released for Burgdahl now run Afghanistan.

September 8, 2021

https://www.usnews.com/news/world-repor ... am-sources

China weighing occupation of Bagram Air Force Base.

I wonder if Biden and his Generals reviewed all the potential ramifications of building a giant airbase overseas and then giving it up.

September 9, 2021

https://www.oann.com/biden-admin-confro ... h-taliban/

Xiden Admin working with Taliban, may recognize.
Austin: No evidence Taliban being 'inclusive,' says 'I don't look favorably' on wanted terrorist in government

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/austin ... government

Sec Defense, Taliban not being inclusive as they had hoped.

Return to “Off-Topic”