TX: No place but Plano

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

oljames3
Posts in topic: 1

Re: TX: No place but Plano

Post by oljames3 »

In Texas, it seems to me that pointing an "electronic control device" that resembles a gun at someone is a good way to get shot.
O. Lee James, III Captain, US Army (Retired 2012), Honorable Order of St. Barbara
2/19FA, 1st Cavalry Division 73-78; 56FA BDE (Pershing) 78-81
NRA, NRA Basic Pistol Shooting Instructor, Rangemaster Certified, GOA, TSRA, NAR L1

Paladin
Posts in topic: 2

Post by Paladin »

It appears to me that blocking a roadway and pointing an "electronic control device" at someone is illegal and also assault. Why have they not been charged? Why are the Plano police supporting rioters who want to defund them?
JOIN NRA TODAY!, NRA Benefactor Life, TSRA Defender Life, Gun Owners of America Life, SAF, FPC, VCDL Member
LTC/SSC Instructor, NRA Certified Instructor, CRSO
The last hope of human liberty in this world rests on us. -Thomas Jefferson

Topic author
philip964
Posts in topic: 3

Post by philip964 »

Paladin wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 1:46 pm It appears to me that blocking a roadway and pointing an "electronic control device" at someone is illegal and also assault. Why have they not been charged? Why are the Plano police supporting rioters who want to defund them?
Anyone notice a trend with BLM.

Paladin
Posts in topic: 2

Post by Paladin »

philip964 wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 1:59 pm
Paladin wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 1:46 pm It appears to me that blocking a roadway and pointing an "electronic control device" at someone is illegal and also assault. Why have they not been charged? Why are the Plano police supporting rioters who want to defund them?
Oklahoma has:
The bill also makes blocking a public roadway during a protest a misdemeanor offense punishable by up to a year in prison and a $5,000 fine.
BLM usually operates with lots of overhead cover:

Mayor LaRosiliere's bio shows he was born in Haiti and moved to New York...
Last edited by Paladin on Mon May 10, 2021 2:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JOIN NRA TODAY!, NRA Benefactor Life, TSRA Defender Life, Gun Owners of America Life, SAF, FPC, VCDL Member
LTC/SSC Instructor, NRA Certified Instructor, CRSO
The last hope of human liberty in this world rests on us. -Thomas Jefferson

Flightmare
Posts in topic: 3

Post by Flightmare »

Paladin wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 2:24 pm
philip964 wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 1:59 pm
Oklahoma has:
The bill also makes blocking a public roadway during a protest a misdemeanor offense punishable by up to a year in prison and a $5,000 fine.
BLM appears operates with lots of overhead cover:

Mayor LaRosiliere's bio shows he was born in Haiti and moved to New York...
For the record, I'm no fan of LaRosiliere politically. He is term limited and his replacement is being sworn in today.
Deplorable lunatic since 2016

Return to “Off-Topic”