Why All Gun Owners Are Racist

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Paladin
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Why All Gun Owners Are Racist

Post by Paladin »

JOIN NRA TODAY!, NRA Benefactor Life, TSRA Defender Life, Gun Owners of America Life, SAF, FPC, VCDL Member
LTC/SSC Instructor, NRA Certified Instructor, CRSO
The last hope of human liberty in this world rests on us. -Thomas Jefferson

RPBrown
Posts in topic: 1

Post by RPBrown »

The Annoyed Man wrote: Sun Jun 06, 2021 11:21 am
ScottDLS wrote: Sat Jun 05, 2021 3:26 pm Are colored gun owners racist? Oh, am I supposed to say gun owners "of color". I think I won't. That's right I said it!
As long as all their guns are either black or brown, no, they are not racists. They are merely demonstrating solidarity, as would you or I if we owned black or brown guns. Now, if ANY gun owner, regardless of skin color, owns a gun where the metal is "in the white", then yes, they are racist.

It goes without saying that NO gun owner of ANY kind of color of gun is a racist if they are also LGBTQ/curious or non-binary gendered. And by the way, it is racist to presume otherwise.

I hope I have cleared this up for all of you.
I have one that has a silver slide, black chassis, and tan/brown grips. I guess I’m covered. :biggrinjester:
NRA-Benefactor Life member
TSRA-Life member

The Annoyed Man
Posts in topic: 2

Post by The Annoyed Man »

RPBrown wrote: Sun Jun 06, 2021 2:57 pm
The Annoyed Man wrote: Sun Jun 06, 2021 11:21 am
ScottDLS wrote: Sat Jun 05, 2021 3:26 pm Are colored gun owners racist? Oh, am I supposed to say gun owners "of color". I think I won't. That's right I said it!
As long as all their guns are either black or brown, no, they are not racists. They are merely demonstrating solidarity, as would you or I if we owned black or brown guns. Now, if ANY gun owner, regardless of skin color, owns a gun where the metal is "in the white", then yes, they are racist.

It goes without saying that NO gun owner of ANY kind of color of gun is a racist if they are also LGBTQ/curious or non-binary gendered. And by the way, it is racist to presume otherwise.

I hope I have cleared this up for all of you.
I have one that has a silver slide, black chassis, and tan/brown grips. I guess I’m covered. :biggrinjester:
Multiracial guns are the best guns. :mrgreen:
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, "Those Who Remain"

#TINVOWOOT

Return to “Off-Topic”