FBI asks you to look for extremism at home

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

The Annoyed Man
Posts in topic: 6

Re: FBI asks you to look for extremism at home

Post by The Annoyed Man »

I see examples of extremism at the Security Branch of the DNC (AKA “FBI”) every single day. Who do I report that to?
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, "Those Who Remain"

#TINVOWOOT

Paladin
Posts in topic: 157

Post by Paladin »

JOIN NRA TODAY!, NRA Benefactor Life, TSRA Defender Life, Gun Owners of America Life, SAF, FPC, VCDL Member
LTC/SSC Instructor, NRA Certified Instructor, CRSO
The last hope of human liberty in this world rests on us. -Thomas Jefferson

Chemist45
Posts in topic: 3

Post by Chemist45 »

Hey FBI! Maybe you should investigate this if you aren't too busy looking into moms at the PTA meetings:

Paladin

Post by Paladin »

I guess Ray is learning it's not all fun and games being an extremist:
“Ray Epps...All of this, it’s just been hell.” “It has a been a nightmare,”
The New York Times is of course deeply sympathetic:
New York Times Defends Jan. 6 Provocateur Ray Epps As ‘Victim of Conspiracy Theory’
JOIN NRA TODAY!, NRA Benefactor Life, TSRA Defender Life, Gun Owners of America Life, SAF, FPC, VCDL Member

Paladin

Post by Paladin »

Paladin

Post by Paladin »

Revolver responds to NYT:

The Hidden Agenda Behind the New York Times’ Desperate Puff Piece on Ray Epps
it’s also important to note that the piece contains no explicit denial by Epps of association with military intelligence, DHS, JTTF, or any cutouts or intermediaries.

... Mr. Epps said that he had acted stupidly at times when he and one of his sons took a last-minute trip to Washington for Mr. Trump’s speech about election fraud.

The only problem is that Ray Epps didn’t go to Trump’s speech.

...Did Alan Feuer, the obscure NYT reporter who penned the puff piece, think to ask “Trump supporter” Epps why he travelled all the way to DC and skipped Trump’s speech?

For that matter, did Feuer ask where Epps got the idea to urge people to go into the Capitol in the first place? Did it occur to Epps out of the blue? Did someone else give Epps the idea? If so, who?

The whole purpose of the January 6 Committee is to figure out what caused the events of the 6th. Epps was calling for people to go into the Capitol the evening before. Wouldn’t it be newsworthy to know where Epps got the idea, and why he was so doggedly fixated on that particular mission?

The very fact that these questions weren’t asked indicates that this is one of the sloppiest and most transparent cover-up jobs in New York Times history

Paladin

Post by Paladin »

Extremists illegally influencing our national election:

FBI Sabotaged Hunter Biden Evidence To Derail Investigation: Whistleblowers
One of the whistleblowers claimed the FBI assistant special agent in charge of the Washington field office, Timothy Thibault, shut down a line of inquiry into Hunter Biden in October 2020 despite some of the details being known to be true at the time.

A whistleblower also said Thibault “ordered closed” an “avenue of additional derogatory Hunter Biden reporting," according to Grassley, even though “all of the reporting was either verified or verifiable via criminal search warrants.” The senator said Thibault “ordered the matter closed without providing a valid reason as required” and that FBI officials “subsequently attempted to improperly mark the matter in FBI systems so that it could not be opened in the future,” according to the disclosures.
When will they be defunded?

TxRVer
Posts in topic: 1

Post by TxRVer »

The current FBI is more corrupt than J. Edgar.
Charlie

03Lightningrocks
Posts in topic: 14

Post by 03Lightningrocks »

TxRVer wrote: Tue Jul 26, 2022 9:19 am The current FBI is more corrupt than J. Edgar.
:iagree: :iagree: :iagree:

Paladin

Post by Paladin »

Whistleblowers: FBI Manipulating 'Domestic Terrorism' Data To Fit Biden Narrative
"Given the narrative pushed by the Biden administration that domestic violent extremism is the ‘greatest threat’ facing our country, the revelation that the FBI may be artificially padding domestic terrorism data is scandalous," Jordan continues.

Paladin

Post by Paladin »

Found some more extremism:

Mar-A-Lago "Raided, Under Siege, And Occupied" By The FBI

The FBI has turned our nation into a third world 'nana state.

crazy2medic

Post by crazy2medic »

FBI has become the STASI
If I became President I'd purge the top three Echelons of the FBI
Government, like fire is a dangerous servant and a fearful master
If you ain't paranoid you ain't paying attention
Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war let it begin here- John Parker

03Lightningrocks
Posts in topic: 14

Post by 03Lightningrocks »

crazy2medic wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 7:34 pm FBI has become the STASI
I agree. Fire the top 5000 FBI agents immediately. It won't happen because the FBI has dirt on every politician but we can always hope. Nazi oppression was used to allow Hitler to take control. Communist state police used the same techniques. WE now face oppression from our very own government and we just sit by while they solidify their power. Many on this very forum are never going to resist because they work under the false assumption that they will avoid the oppression and maintain their lifestyle. I bet dollars to donuts most of the very people who claim to be pro second amendment on this forum will buckle under like cheap suites. How many of you are willing to give up your life of luxury to defend the god given right to be free? I bet very few!

Grayling813
Posts in topic: 9

Post by Grayling813 »

03Lightningrocks wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 12:59 am
I agree. Fire the top 5000 FBI agents immediately. It won't happen because the FBI has dirt on every politician but we can always hope. Nazi oppression was used to allow Hitler to take control. Communist state police used the same techniques. WE now face oppression from our very own government and we just sit by while they solidify their power. Many on this very forum are never going to resist because they work under the false assumption that they will avoid the oppression and maintain their lifestyle. I bet dollars to donuts most of the very people who claim to be pro second amendment on this forum will buckle under like cheap suites. How many of you are willing to give up your life of luxury to defend the god given right to be free? I bet very few!
:iagree:

crazy2medic

Post by crazy2medic »

Grayling813 wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 7:30 am
03Lightningrocks wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 12:59 am
:iagree:
So we're just waiting for Kristallnacht 2 to happen?
Government, like fire is a dangerous servant and a fearful master
If you ain't paranoid you ain't paying attention
Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war let it begin here- John Parker

Return to “Off-Topic”