FBI asks you to look for extremism at home

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

03Lightningrocks
Posts in topic: 14

Re: FBI asks you to look for extremism at home

Post by 03Lightningrocks »

crazy2medic wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 9:10 am
Grayling813 wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 7:30 am
03Lightningrocks wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 12:59 am
crazy2medic wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 7:34 pm FBI has become the STASI
If I became President I'd purge the top three Echelons of the FBI
I agree. Fire the top 5000 FBI agents immediately. It won't happen because the FBI has dirt on every politician but we can always hope. Nazi oppression was used to allow Hitler to take control. Communist state police used the same techniques. WE now face oppression from our very own government and we just sit by while they solidify their power. Many on this very forum are never going to resist because they work under the false assumption that they will avoid the oppression and maintain their lifestyle. I bet dollars to donuts most of the very people who claim to be pro second amendment on this forum will buckle under like cheap suites. How many of you are willing to give up your life of luxury to defend the god given right to be free? I bet very few!
:iagree:
So we're just waiting for Kristallnacht 2 to happen?
It is already happening! Just in a more "civilized" form. One can no longer look at law enforcement, at any level, as there to protect but instead. there for further government suppression. As Rothstein so eloquently pointed out. Younger law enforcement personal are from a brain washed generation, taught to follow the orders of the state over the pledge to honor the constitution. It is almost time to fly the United States Flag in the upside down position. Our country is losing the battle. We won't lose the war.

Paladin
Posts in topic: 157

Post by Paladin »

1988 - Ron Paul on The FBI:

JOIN NRA TODAY!, NRA Benefactor Life, TSRA Defender Life, Gun Owners of America Life, SAF, FPC, VCDL Member
LTC/SSC Instructor, NRA Certified Instructor, CRSO
The last hope of human liberty in this world rests on us. -Thomas Jefferson

Paladin

Post by Paladin »

Found another extremist: Ex-FBI Agent Pleads Guilty to Destroying Evidence
Cessario faces as many as 20 years in prison and a fine of up to $250,000 and three years of supervised release
JOIN NRA TODAY!, NRA Benefactor Life, TSRA Defender Life, Gun Owners of America Life, SAF, FPC, VCDL Member

Topic author
philip964
Posts in topic: 30

Post by philip964 »

Paladin wrote: Sun Aug 21, 2022 9:35 am Found another extremist: Ex-FBI Agent Pleads Guilty to Destroying Evidence
Cessario faces as many as 20 years in prison and a fine of up to $250,000 and three years of supervised release
Wow! Govt. employee hiring professionals to wipe a hard drive after it is subpoenaed in a trial because it contained personal information. Sounds so familiar.

Paladin

Post by Paladin »

philip964 wrote: Sun Aug 21, 2022 11:02 am
Paladin wrote: Sun Aug 21, 2022 9:35 am Found another extremist: Ex-FBI Agent Pleads Guilty to Destroying Evidence
Wow! Govt. employee hiring professionals to wipe a hard drive after it is subpoenaed in a trial because it contained personal information. Sounds so familiar.
Happens so much that perhaps it's standard operating procedure?!

Paladin

Post by Paladin »

Another insider speaks out:

‘Facts No Longer Matter’ in Trump Probe Under Politicized Justice System, Ex-FBI Lawyer Says
"All that one can wisely say is plenty of time does exist before the next presidential election for further political shenanigans, the likes of which can and will almost certainly rock the United States."

Paladin

Post by Paladin »

Found some more extremists that are openly promoting overthrowing our government: NYT Op-Ed: Throw out the ‘Broken Constitution’ and ‘Reclaim America’

anygunanywhere
Posts in topic: 4

Post by anygunanywhere »

Paladin wrote: Mon Aug 22, 2022 8:01 am Found some more extremists that are openly promoting overthrowing our government: NYT Op-Ed: Throw out the ‘Broken Constitution’ and ‘Reclaim America’
The Constitution is not broken, just ignored and unread.
"When democracy turns to tyranny, the armed citizen still gets to vote." Mike Vanderboegh

"The Smallest Minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." – Ayn Rand

Paladin

Post by Paladin »

anygunanywhere wrote: Mon Aug 22, 2022 7:54 pm
Paladin wrote: Mon Aug 22, 2022 8:01 am Found some more extremists that are openly promoting overthrowing our government: NYT Op-Ed: Throw out the ‘Broken Constitution’ and ‘Reclaim America’
The Constitution is not broken, just ignored and unread.
I don't think it is too much to say that our Constitution has been the most successful in world history, as it was crafted to take the lessons of history into account.

Paladin

Post by Paladin »

Ray Epps was also planning in advance for a Bombing in DC:
“I was afraid they were going to set off an explosion on one of the side streets,” Epps said, according to a recording of the interview obtained by The Epoch Times. “So we tried to stay in the middle, tried to get there early, tried to stay away from the sides. And if something like that happened, I had a first-aid kit. I could help out.”
Jan 6 Pipe Bomber’s Mechanical Timer Detonates Fedsurrection Lie

I guess the NYT and Jan 6 committee didn't think to ask Ray how he had such an amazing power to see the future????

Paladin

Post by Paladin »

Update from an earlier story. The FBI really does do bank vault heists now:

Lawsuit Uncovers the Inside Story of the FBI’s Plans to Take Security Deposit Boxes without Charging Owners with Crimes
But the FBI and the United States Attorney’s Office failed to tell the judge that, months before, they and other government agencies had already formulated plans to use civil forfeiture against customers’ property. In fact, before the federal magistrate had even seen the warrant application, FBI officials had concluded they would use civil forfeiture against every asset in every customer’s box that was worth over $5,000.

Why $5,000? Because $5,000 is the FBI’s minimum monetary threshold for forfeitures. In other words, the government testified that it planned to seize and administratively forfeit every box renter’s property so long as it thought it would make money on the deal. It planned this despite not knowing who those renters were, what was in their boxes or if they had committed any crimes.

The Annoyed Man
Posts in topic: 6

Post by The Annoyed Man »

The Security Branch of the DNC (AKA “FBI”) is an organized crime syndicate.
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, "Those Who Remain"

#TINVOWOOT

anygunanywhere
Posts in topic: 4

Post by anygunanywhere »

The Annoyed Man wrote: Thu Aug 25, 2022 5:47 pm The Security Branch of the DNC (AKA “FBI”) is an organized crime syndicate.
Doesn't that fall under the RICO Act?

:rules: :cup: :blowup
"When democracy turns to tyranny, the armed citizen still gets to vote." Mike Vanderboegh

"The Smallest Minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." – Ayn Rand

powerboatr
Posts in topic: 3

Post by powerboatr »

Paladin wrote: Thu Aug 25, 2022 2:32 pm Update from an earlier story. The FBI really does do bank vault heists now:

Lawsuit Uncovers the Inside Story of the FBI’s Plans to Take Security Deposit Boxes without Charging Owners with Crimes
But the FBI and the United States Attorney’s Office failed to tell the judge that, months before, they and other government agencies had already formulated plans to use civil forfeiture against customers’ property. In fact, before the federal magistrate had even seen the warrant application, FBI officials had concluded they would use civil forfeiture against every asset in every customer’s box that was worth over $5,000.

Why $5,000? Because $5,000 is the FBI’s minimum monetary threshold for forfeitures. In other words, the government testified that it planned to seize and administratively forfeit every box renter’s property so long as it thought it would make money on the deal. It planned this despite not knowing who those renters were, what was in their boxes or if they had committed any crimes.
i am really stunned
so this was reported that the fbi was planning to TAKE private persons property despite no warrant or threat of a real crime?
the plan to steal contents of safety boxes to what end? is it to force people to identify what was in the box prior to the fbi THEFT? if so how could either side confirm what was in the box, as it would be up to the box holder to list the contents,
if they raid mine, i have right now on record over 500k in cash and jewels. you can see where that would lead
they steal my box contents , i have to sue the fbi to retrieve my property and spend countless amounts of money on attorneys, FBI eventually returns property but is absolved of violating my rights and they continue un checked, and i am out thousands it not hundreds of thousands in legal fees that would never be recovered from FBI or government .
this is SCARY

fbi DNC nazi storm trooper police force is frightening. zucker burg admitted fbi told him personally to make hunter biden story not be seen or hidden

another great reason to have a vault in a location that no one knows about. the story really struck me again as the comment that the fbi assumed if you have more 5k of stuff then you must be a criminal??? hmm lets search pelosis home and her husbands stuf?
Proud to have served for over 22 Years in the U.S. Navy Certificated FAA A&P technician since 1996

crazy2medic
Posts in topic: 6

Post by crazy2medic »

another great reason to have a vault in a location that no one knows about. the story really struck me again as the comment that the fbi assumed if you have more 5k of stuff then you must be a criminal??? hmm lets search pelosis home and her husbands stuf?

Pelosi has that much in Refrigerators filled with Ice Cream
Government, like fire is a dangerous servant and a fearful master
If you ain't paranoid you ain't paying attention
Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war let it begin here- John Parker

Return to “Off-Topic”