FBI asks you to look for extremism at home

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Paladin
Posts in topic: 165

Re: FBI asks you to look for extremism at home

Post by Paladin »

Found another extremist:

Twitter Files: Former CIA Agent Tried to Hide Role at Twitter After Smearing Hunter Biden ‘Laptop from Hell’ Story
As recently as March 2022, she was a director for Policy enforcement at Twitter (now renamed as X), giving her direct authority over how the platform’s content moderation policies are implemented.
If Bakos was employed at Twitter in 2020 (something that X/Twitter has yet to confirm), that would mean she could have influenced the suppression of the same story that she tried to discredit in the open letter, significantly impacting the outcome of the election.
Bakos was also once rumored to be the inspiration for Jessica Chastain’s character in the 2012 film Zero Dark Thirty. However, Bakos stated in an interview that Chastain’s character, Maya, was just “an amalgamation of women I knew and worked with.”

Although Bakos still has her account set to private, web archives show she frequently shared and retweeted only negative and critical views of former President Trump, while seemingly only sharing the opposite for left wing policies, candidates and ideologies. She seemed to have very positive view of Biden/Democrats. Which raises ethical questions of whether actions regarding the laptop or moderating content at Twitter were politically motivated.
My understanding is that Zero Dark Thirty is about as realistic as everything else Bakos was involved with. Just more propaganda
JOIN NRA TODAY!, NRA Benefactor Life, TSRA Defender Life, Gun Owners of America Life, SAF, FPC, VCDL Member
LTC/SSC Instructor, NRA Certified Instructor, CRSO
The last hope of human liberty in this world rests on us. -Thomas Jefferson

Rafe
Posts in topic: 7

Post by Rafe »

After the movie "Miss Sloane"--a blatant and bogus 2016 snow job of the NRA, and painting the organization as the most powerful and unscrupulous lobbyist group in the country...when the NRA has never come even close to the best-funded lobbyists--I don't believe I watched anything that Jessica Chastain was in. Not a specific attempt at boycotting, it's just that seeing her name reminds of that movie and leaves a sour taste in my mouth.
“Be ready; now is the beginning of happenings.”
― Robert E. Howard, Swords of Shahrazar

Paladin

Post by Paladin »

Rafe wrote: Thu Aug 31, 2023 5:38 pm After the movie "Miss Sloane"--a blatant and bogus 2016 snow job of the NRA, and painting the organization as the most powerful and unscrupulous lobbyist group in the country...when the NRA has never come even close to the best-funded lobbyists--I don't believe I watched anything that Jessica Chastain was in. Not a specific attempt at boycotting, it's just that seeing her name reminds of that movie and leaves a sour taste in my mouth.
Same here. Great minds think alike! :cheers2:
JOIN NRA TODAY!, NRA Benefactor Life, TSRA Defender Life, Gun Owners of America Life, SAF, FPC, VCDL Member

Paladin

Post by Paladin »

Extremists are busy attacking our 2nd Amendment rights:
The FBI is also susceptible to political pressure. Up until January of 2021, I worked in the U.S. Department of Justice as the senior advisor for research and statistics, and part of my job was to evaluate the FBI’s active shooting reports. I showed the bureau that many cases were missing and that others had been misidentified. Yet, the FBI continues to report that armed citizens stopped only 14 of the 302 active shooter incidents that it identified for the period 2014-2022. The correct rate is almost eight times higher. And if we limit the discussion to places where permit holders were allowed to carry, the rate is eleven times higher.
The FBI doesn’t differentiate between law-abiding citizens stopping attacks where guns are banned and where they are allowed, but you can’t expect law-abiding citizens to stop attacks where it is illegal to carry guns. In places where law-abiding citizens are allowed to carry firearms, the percentage of active shootings that were stopped is 51%. For 2022, that figure is a remarkable 63.5%.

In order to follow the FBI’s definition, we excluded 27 cases because a law-abiding person with a gun stopped the attacker before he was able to get off a shot.
FBI Data on Active Shootings Is Misleading

Rafe
Posts in topic: 7

Post by Rafe »

Wow. Thanks for that. A brand new article by John Lott, and it's a doozy. Bookmarked that one.
“Be ready; now is the beginning of happenings.”
― Robert E. Howard, Swords of Shahrazar

Topic author
philip964
Posts in topic: 30

Post by philip964 »

https://www.newsweek.com/bryan-kohberge ... se-1824459

FBI accused of interference and I guess intimidation of defense DNA witness in Idaho multiple murder case.

I’m not even sure the FBI has any kind of jurisdiction in a local murder case.

Paladin

Post by Paladin »

5th Circuit Court ruling:
The Fifth Circuit court of appeals outlines how the Biden administration totally violated the first amendment, by forcing and coercing social media and other organizations to ban speech, block opinion and censor information they determined was against their interests.
The court has declared the FBI (and others) are officially violating our constitutional rights.

mayor
Posts in topic: 15

Post by mayor »

Paladin wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 6:27 pm 5th Circuit Court ruling:
The Fifth Circuit court of appeals outlines how the Biden administration totally violated the first amendment, by forcing and coercing social media and other organizations to ban speech, block opinion and censor information they determined was against their interests.
The court has declared the FBI (and others) are officially violating our constitutional rights.
Strongly worded letter to follow...

Paladin

Post by Paladin »

Found some more extremists:
CIA tried to pay off analysts to bury findings that COVID lab leak was likely: whistleblower
A senior-level CIA officer told House committee leaders that his agency tried to pay off six analysts who found SARS-CoV-2 likely originated in a Wuhan lab if they changed their position and said the virus jumped from animals to humans, according to a letter sent Tuesday to CIA Director William Burns.

...“According to the whistleblower, at the end of its review, six of the seven members of the Team believed the intelligence and science were sufficient to make a low confidence assessment that COVID-19 originated from a laboratory in Wuhan, China,” the House panel chairmen wrote.

....“The whistleblower further contends that to come to the eventual public determination of uncertainty, the other six members were given a significant monetary incentive to change their position,”
The CIA were literally offering bribes to insure that there would be no accountability for COVID-19 but also with no new safeguards in place they would allow another similar biological event in the future.

Grayling813
Posts in topic: 9

Post by Grayling813 »

Paladin wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 1:28 pm
The CIA were literally offering bribes to insure that there would be no accountability for COVID-19 but also with no new safeguards in place they would allow another similar biological event in the future.
Perhaps they were funding or otherwise involved with the Wuhan lab?

Paladin

Post by Paladin »

Grayling813 wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 1:44 pm
Paladin wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 1:28 pm
Perhaps they were funding or otherwise involved with the Wuhan lab?
I'm leaning towards enabling world-wide bio-terroism: "Unnatural evolution": indisputable evidence for deliberate and systematic creation of circulating covid variants

Paladin

Post by Paladin »

FBI created crime fails (again) to get convictions:

Jury Finds Three Men Not Guilty in Final Whitmer Kidnapping Plot Trial
Outside the courthouse, a juror approached Molitor and “said he was very sorry for all he had gone through,” defense attorney William Barnett told The Associated Press. “The man shook his hand and gave him a hug.”

Barnett said jurors privately told the judge the evidence simply did not add up to “material support” for a kidnapping plot, a key phrase in the charge.

“They went after three peoples’ lives and destroyed them for three years,” Barnett said of the attorney general’s office. “I’m just lost for words. This is an emotional moment.”

Topic author
philip964
Posts in topic: 30

Post by philip964 »

https://www.foxnews.com/media/fbi-sued- ... uring-raid

FBI civil forfeiture of his $200k in gold coins, not charged with a crime. FBI won’t give them back ( can’t find them). Bought the coins after he sold his Malibu house when he retired.

Paladin

Post by Paladin »

Forgive me that this is a long one, but FBI whistleblowers Kyle Seraphin & Garret O'Boyle have a lot to say:

There is a ton that is said in the discussion, but highlights are as follows:

#1 These FBI agents firmly believe that the FBI as it exists today is a totalitarian organization
#2 They detail some of the details and motives behind the FBI's creation of terrorism inside the US
#3 They believe the FBI should be abolished, and that any useful functions would better be performed by state law enforcement organizations.

Paladin

Post by Paladin »

Apparently the extremists at the CIA were doing a lot more than bribing scientists to stay quiet:

"A CIA Front Organization"
Following Tuesday night's bombshell report from Congressional investigators that Dr. Anthony Fauci was smuggled into CIA headquarters "without a record of entry" where he "participated in the analysis to "influence" the Agency's" Covid-19 investigation," it's worth revisiting claims made by former EcoHealth Alliance scientist, Andrew Huff, about the CIA's alleged connections to EcoHealth and Covid-19.
"Not only is EcoHealth Alliance a CIA front organization, but the United States of America is primarily responsible for COVID, not China."
Huff also told Fox Business in January: "This was actually a failed intelligence operation. We were actually trading China advanced biotechnology for access to and collect intelligence on their bioweapons laboratory. I believe. I can’t prove that but a number of agencies that I discuss in the book, including Dr. Peter Daszak telling me he worked with the CIA."
the biological agent commonly known as COVID-19 (SARS-CoV-2) had been in development at EcoHealth Alliance since 2012, and other evidence suggested that SARS-CoV-2 began earlier than 2012. The development of SARS-CoV-2 included several prominent US-based scientists and US academic institutions that received funding from numerous federal government agencies and private non-governmental organizations to complete the gain of function work on SARS-CoV-2.

Return to “Off-Topic”