Black Rifle Coffee goes Woke

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

OneGun
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Black Rifle Coffee goes Woke

Post by OneGun »

I've watched the response from BRCC to the misinformation reported about their NY Slime interview. I lean towards believing their rebuttal more than the liberal hype based on BRCC's continuous themes of looking out for veterans, pride in the country, and the 2nd Amendment. It is too easy these days to hear a sound byte, take it out of context and run with it. The Liberal media, since Biden took office, has lost scores of viewers because they have not been able to distort what Biden says as they did with Trump.

People don't appreciate the truth anymore, they just hear what they want to hear.
Annoy a Liberal, GET A JOB!

The Annoyed Man

Post by The Annoyed Man »

A fairly balanced appraisal:
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, "Those Who Remain"

#TINVOWOOT

puma guy

Post by puma guy »

Anything the NYT publishes is worth less than the canary guano that ends up on it at the bottom of a bird cage. I haven't read the article, but I know they (NYT) have in the past taken a quote and misapplied it to further their lying agenda. Not the NYT, but my brother did an interview with Newsweek many years ago about the retail camera business, an innocuous subject, and they injected comments he made about one thing and applied to another topic. Journalistic malfeasance is not a new thing.
KAHR PM40/Hoffner IWB and S&W Mod 60/ Galco IWB
NRA Endowment Member, TSRA Life Member,100 Club Life Member,TFC Member
My Faith, My Gun and My Constitution: I cling to all three!

ajwakeboarder

Post by ajwakeboarder »

This is the 3rd time since I've been a customer that BRCC has stepped in the dog feces. The first time, I gave them the benefit of doubt. The second time, I wasn't impressed by their response (the blew off the legitimate concerns of their customers and made jokes about it). This is the third time. I'm over it. I won't be buying their coffee anymore. I supported them because I believed their beliefs more closely aligned with mine and I like their coffee. But their coffee isn't THAT good. I'll be shopping around for other brands. I hear blackout coffee and defender coffee might be worth a look.
SI VIS PACEM PARA BELLUM
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

mrvmax

Post by mrvmax »

ajwakeboarder wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 4:38 pm This is the 3rd time since I've been a customer that BRCC has stepped in the dog feces. The first time, I gave them the benefit of doubt. The second time, I wasn't impressed by their response (the blew off the legitimate concerns of their customers and made jokes about it). This is the third time. I'm over it. I won't be buying their coffee anymore. I supported them because I believed their beliefs more closely aligned with mine and I like their coffee. But their coffee isn't THAT good. I'll be shopping around for other brands. I hear blackout coffee and defender coffee might be worth a look.
They have made their position clear and they are not what they claimed. It was not the NYT or anyone else that misconstrued their words, they agreed with what was put out. Everyone should know where they stand and should choose to buy accordingly. As for me, I will never support them again, they can allow the customer base they want to support them and see how it turns out. I think they are so full of themselves they think they are beyond failure but eventually they will find out their error and it will be too late.

DevilDawg

Post by DevilDawg »

Invader Coffee - Wes Whitlock USMC veteran and Texan (even though it’s Austin) also carried at select HEB’s now))
West Coast Roasting - veteran and great coffee (even if he is living in LA)

These are the two alternatives I went towards after the last time the BRCC stepped on their meat last time. I find them protesting too much and getting caught misspeaking to the press when they should know better by now.

comsec

Post by comsec »

https://bigbendcoffeeroasters.com/

Keep the money here in Texas! Small batch roasting for your order and top quality coffee.

If you like French Roast, try the Double Crack or Gayo Mountain Sumatran.

Grayling813
Posts in topic: 3

Post by Grayling813 »

BRCC CEO Evan Hafer has donated money twice to Democrats- Obama in 2008 and Tulsi Gabbard in 2019. Admittedly he has also contributed a great deal to Republicans.
The history of Hafer’s actions and comments makes me question his judgement. He may be a gun guy who supports veterans and programs for veterans, but he isn’t necessarily pro-2A.

People who claimed BRCC as their employer contributed money to ActBlue 360 times 2019-2020, compared to 79 contributions to WinRed.

Daddio-on-patio
Posts in topic: 2

Post by Daddio-on-patio »

Grayling813 wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 1:53 pm BRCC CEO Evan Hafer has donated money twice to Democrats- Obama in 2008 and Tulsi Gabbard in 2019. Admittedly he has also contributed a great deal to Republicans.
The history of Hafer’s actions and comments makes me question his judgement. He may be a gun guy who supports veterans and programs for veterans, but he isn’t necessarily pro-2A.

People who claimed BRCC as their employer contributed money to ActBlue 360 times 2019-2020, compared to 79 contributions to WinRed.
Wow. Interesting info. Gabbard I can sorta get. She’s a veteran. She also doesn’t seem to realize she’s to conservative to gain traction in the national Democratic Party. But…Obama? Really? As far as employee contributions it doesn’t surprise me. Many in that apparent demographic do the same.
Ephesians 6:12 NKJV

12 For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age,[a] against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places.

Return to “Off-Topic”