I think the forum is dying

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

JRG
Posts in topic: 2

Re: I think the forum is dying

Post by JRG »

I primarily carry the Glock 48 MOS, but sometimes switch in the Shield 9 or 45 too.

Joe

JRG
Posts in topic: 2

Post by JRG »

I, too, have felt that perhaps the forum is dying. I don't know how to change that though.

Joe

abom2
Posts in topic: 1

Post by abom2 »

Switch out or EDC both a Canik TP-9 Elite SC and/or S&W Performance Shield .45 for work days. Really love my Kimber. Considering keeping the Shockwave 590M in the truck for work commutes and at the various vendor parking lots.

Would hate to see the Forum go. I am still reading old articles and trying to learn more everyday.

TomV

Post by TomV »

flechero wrote: Tue Aug 10, 2021 9:38 am
ps- having to log in each time I open the page is wearing me out- any ideas on fixing that?
Re-save the link. The link you have saved is HTTP:// Save it as HTTPS:// and you should be good.
http://www.3atatraining.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

03Lightningrocks
Posts in topic: 7

Post by 03Lightningrocks »

Maybe some folks have done like me and sold all their guns and ammo in private party sells. Not having any guns or ammo takes away from my interest in firearms.

Grayling813
Posts in topic: 3

Post by Grayling813 »

03Lightningrocks wrote: Tue Aug 10, 2021 3:53 pm Maybe some folks have done like me and sold all their guns and ammo in private party sells. Not having any guns or ammo takes away from my interest in firearms.
:iagree:

Redneck_Buddha

Post by Redneck_Buddha »

Some rude and confrontational members in the "old boy's club" have killed it for me.

anygunanywhere

Post by anygunanywhere »

The forum reflects what is going on around us. Communism is taking over. Stolen elections. Rising government/police sanctioned violence (demoncrat labelled peaceful demonstrations). Bidenflation. Burning churches and evangelical Christians being attacked. Events that can be defined by chapter and verse in the book of Revelations.

I can only speak about me and mine. I spend my days trying to keep up with the bull coming at me from all directions. I try and reinforce my resolve to not be forced to my knees by the government that I see on whatever news I choose to watch. I am getting old and healthcare is getting more critical. I have three weeks of chest CTs, ultrasounds, hearing tests, colonoscopies, and others, and I read on the interwebz that possibly if I don't get the deathvax I might get my medicare suspended even though I HAD to submit to the government run ponzi scheme of social security and medicare.

Time to train? I barely got time and energy to go to the range anymore. Don't get me started on the price of ammo.

I love this forum. I love reading what you guys and gals post. I still find time to visit each day.

Love you all. May God Bless and Keep you!
"When democracy turns to tyranny, the armed citizen still gets to vote." Mike Vanderboegh

"The Smallest Minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." – Ayn Rand

eyedoc

Post by eyedoc »

tomneal wrote: Tue Aug 10, 2021 1:19 pm I have a Kimber 1911. It's just like a Glock, only for men!
I have three Paras.They are 1911s that are like a Glock in their magazine capacity. The best of both worlds.

eyedoc

Post by eyedoc »

tomneal wrote: Tue Aug 10, 2021 1:39 pm My two primary Carry guns are a Glock G26 9MM (10+1) and a Para-Ord P14 .45 ACP (18+1)

(Just doing my part to liven the conversation.)
Well, you are 1/2 good in your carry guns.

DanD

Post by DanD »

I usually just read the forum and rarely post because I know that if I just wait a little bit TAM will be along to give a good response. :tiphat:

That being said, I will try to contribute more.
Given a 50/50 chance, you will pick wrong 80% of the time. NRA Life Member, IDPA

tomneal
Posts in topic: 5

Post by tomneal »

A few weeks ago, I bought Alien Gear Cloak Dock

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07MB ... UTF8&psc=1

I mounted it to the center console near my right leg. It lets me put a paddle holster at a convenient location. I covered the gun and holster with a black towel and they 'disappeared'.

I tried magnets but they weren't strong enough for the P14 .45
See you at the range
NRA Life, TSRA Life, USPSA Life, Mensa (not worth $50 per year so it's expired)
Tom (Retired May 2019) Neal

Topic author
Tex1961
Posts in topic: 8

Post by Tex1961 »

tomneal wrote: Tue Aug 10, 2021 8:22 pm A few weeks ago, I bought Alien Gear Cloak Dock

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07MB ... UTF8&psc=1

I mounted it to the center console near my right leg. It lets me put a paddle holster at a convenient location. I covered the gun and holster with a black towel and they 'disappeared'.

I tried magnets but they weren't strong enough for the P14 .45
Is it a stand alone, I have the full shape shift system.

flechero

Post by flechero »

TomV wrote: Tue Aug 10, 2021 3:50 pm
flechero wrote: Tue Aug 10, 2021 9:38 am
ps- having to log in each time I open the page is wearing me out- any ideas on fixing that?
Re-save the link. The link you have saved is HTTP:// Save it as HTTPS:// and you should be good.
Tried that and thought I was ok and then just refreshed the index page and I was logged out again. :???:

AndyC1911

Post by AndyC1911 »

tomneal wrote: Tue Aug 10, 2021 1:19 pm I have a Kimber 1911. It's just like a Glock, only for men!
Speaking of which - I lay full claim to have invented that saying back in 2014 on Facebook:

Return to “Off-Topic”