Uncle Joe's bosses are gonna let him go

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
Paladin
Posts in topic: 2

Uncle Joe's bosses are gonna let him go

Post by Paladin »

Andrew Yang Says Biden Won't Run In 2024
Citing sources within the Democratic Party, Andrew Yang says it’s now unlikely that Joe Biden will run again for president in 2024 and that donors are sitting back waiting for a better candidate to emerge.

...“There has been increasing unease from large DNC donors,” wrote Yang. “One donor told me that several funders were openly talking about sitting out the next cycle until they knew what/who they were backing.”
As most of us realize, there is literally no way for Joe to "win" without their support.

Good news for America and the Second Amendment
JOIN NRA TODAY!, NRA Benefactor Life, TSRA Defender Life, Gun Owners of America Life, SAF, FPC, VCDL Member
LTC/SSC Instructor, NRA Certified Instructor, CRSO
The last hope of human liberty in this world rests on us. -Thomas Jefferson

philip964
Posts in topic: 3

Re: Uncle Joe's bosses are gonna let him go

Post by philip964 »

And to think he got more votes than Obama and more votes than anyone in history.

It’s only been a year.

Afghanistan totally his fault.

Border Crisis totally his fault.

Stopping oil and gas drilling totally his fault

And it goes on.

Most Covid deaths of a President.

Ukraine?

Inflation?

Mandates?

Crime?

Loss of both Houses for his party in November?

AndyC1911
Posts in topic: 1

Post by AndyC1911 »

Post Turtle.

RoyGBiv

Post by RoyGBiv »

Paladin wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 11:19 amGood news for America and the Second Amendment
There are plenty of other freedom suckers they could nominate instead of Dementia Joe.

Hillary or Michelle or Kamala, for starters. Or Mayor Pete.
I hear Beto the fake Mexican is still in politics too.

Careful what you wish for.
I am not a lawyer. This is NOT legal advice.!
Nothing tempers idealism quite like the cold bath of reality.... SQLGeek

Rafe

Post by Rafe »

AndyC1911 wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 1:52 pm Post Turtle.
A thumbs-up for the post turtle metaphor. 👍

https://wgntv.com/news/tracking-bidens- ... -promises/
"More Americans disapprove than approve of how Biden is handling his job as president, 56% to 43% [per a new AP-NORC poll]. As of now, just 28% of Americans say they want Biden to run for reelection in 2024, including only 48% of Democrats."
Even for democrats, the honeymoon is over. After just one year in office, has there ever been a more dismal showing? What's the over/under of Biden going down in history as the worst president ever? The inflation we've seen is just starting. It is in no way short-term transitory, and I expect it to continue to get worse for at least the next couple of months...if not much of 2022. Too, using history as our guide, once inflation starts to decrease the very last people to feel the improvement is the individual consumer; dropping retail prices is never the first thing on the minds of producers and retailers: they've got to make up for profit gap that inflation has already cost them.

The Biden administration spends records trillions of dollars and the GDP is going to be down, inflation and the CPI up, more small businesses will fail, and the number of personal bankruptcies filed in 2022 will set a new annual record. Mark my crystal ball. The dems very much need to lose control, big time, of both the House and the Senate in the mid-term elections. It's difficult to imagine, but I think Harris would be even more of a disaster than Biden. We at least need to have Pelosi ousted as speaker of the House in the event the third in succession needs to take on the roll until January 2025.
“Be ready; now is the beginning of happenings.”
― Robert E. Howard, Swords of Shahrazar

anygunanywhere

Post by anygunanywhere »

We likely will never recover from Xiden's four years.
"When democracy turns to tyranny, the armed citizen still gets to vote." Mike Vanderboegh

"The Smallest Minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." – Ayn Rand

mayor

Post by mayor »

anygunanywhere wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 3:16 pm We likely will never recover from Xiden's four years.
Not in my lifetime, at least.

philip964
Posts in topic: 3

Post by philip964 »

The stock market is down 8% in the last month.

But I am really worried most about the rest of the world. We have China Russia and Iran having joint military exercises right now.

I see it as impossible one of them doesn't try and take advantage of Xiden.

The new head of Germany today didn't take Xiden's phone call.

We learn to not act like a victim to avoid being attacked.

How's Xiden doing with that right now. Bad things happen when stronger kids pick on a weakling with nukes.

And the joint chiefs were worried about Trump and thinking about the 25th amendment. What if Xiden is embarrassed by an invasion of Ukraine and decides to use nukes to show he is not weak.

puma guy

Post by puma guy »

AndyC1911 wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 1:52 pm Post Turtle.
:thumbs2: :thumbs2:
KAHR PM40/Hoffner IWB and S&W Mod 60/ Galco IWB
NRA Endowment Member, TSRA Life Member,100 Club Life Member,TFC Member
My Faith, My Gun and My Constitution: I cling to all three!

PriestTheRunner

Post by PriestTheRunner »

philip964 wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 4:24 pm We have China Russia and Iran having joint military exercises right now.
I mean, we know biblically it was bound to happen. Not the path I expected but here we are.

03Lightningrocks

Post by 03Lightningrocks »

PriestTheRunner wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 10:06 pm
philip964 wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 4:24 pm We have China Russia and Iran having joint military exercises right now.
I mean, we know biblically it was bound to happen. Not the path I expected but here we are.
Nostradamus also predicted such an ending.

powerboatr

Post by powerboatr »

RoyGBiv wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 2:24 pm
Paladin wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 11:19 amGood news for America and the Second Amendment
There are plenty of other freedom suckers they could nominate instead of Dementia Joe.

Hillary or Michelle or Kamala, for starters. Or Mayor Pete.
I hear Beto the fake Mexican is still in politics too.

Careful what you wish for.
camaleea the laughing one is no way the DNC choice, her own party cant stand her. she is just a token
she is bidens dan Quayle
Proud to have served for over 22 Years in the U.S. Navy Certificated FAA A&P technician since 1996

Liberty

Post by Liberty »

anygunanywhere wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 3:16 pm We likely will never recover from Xiden's four years.
We survived Nixon and Carter. The result gave us Ronald Reagan. We are still a great country .. and with a little prayer, we will arise from the ashes bigger better and more Godfearing than ever. Remember the renaissance was preceded by the dark ages. The only way we can lose is if we just give up.
Liberty''s Blog
"Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom." John F. Kennedy

RoyGBiv

Post by RoyGBiv »

Liberty wrote: Sat Jan 29, 2022 6:30 am
We survived Nixon and Carter. The result gave us Ronald Reagan. We are still a great country .. and with a little prayer, we will arise from the ashes bigger better and more Godfearing than ever. Remember the renaissance was preceded by the dark ages. The only way we can lose is if we just give up.
Amen.
I am not a lawyer. This is NOT legal advice.!
Nothing tempers idealism quite like the cold bath of reality.... SQLGeek

K.Mooneyham

Post by K.Mooneyham »

Liberty wrote: Sat Jan 29, 2022 6:30 am
Count me in on this, too.

Return to “Off-Topic”